Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #21
nightwolf613
Apprentice Genin

nightwolf613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto 519 Discussion

Excellent chapter! LOL He barfed that was so funny. We now understand how the 4th got the idea for the Rasengan. Poor Anko

I think Kabuto is going to end up out smarting Madara.

@narulvr - That would indeed be epic if he could learn to combine Sage Mode and Tailed Mode. And learn to sling Wind Style Rasen-Shuriken in Tailed Mode. Epic.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #22
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narulvr View Post
very good chapter, next thing naruto needs to learn after he masters the jinjuriki bomb is to fuse sage mode and tailed mode then he will be overly powerful
Yeah I figure Naruto will be able to go Sage Mode while moving if he's in 9-tail form.All the while the Kabuto/Madara conflict will give some other division to group up and attack from behind...possibly Gaara or Kakashi's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 12-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #23
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
On a side note, I wonder what they are going to do with Deidara?
Perhaps Chuukichi free's him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #24
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

And of course it's all soooo easy.

How dumb is it that the reanimated corpses die using their feelings? That's totally chick flick material.

I hope Sasuke comes in soon. I just love how you guys call him the Sauce.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #25
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Kinda sucks that Naruto STILL has to worry about Nine Tails taking his chakra and being problematic for him. It's like what was the point of taming the Nine Tails? I don't think Naruto and Nine Tails will ever become friends---but I think that Nine Tails hates Madara enough that it may decide to help Naruto defeat Madara. Well even if Nine Tails still hates Naruto, maybe it's starting to respect him, as in respect that Naruto is a formidable opponent. Then again Naruto had to get help from Kushina.
I think eventually Naruto and the Kyuubi with team up cuz back in the Sasuke Reunion, Nine-tails said that if Sasuke killed naruto, he would regret it.
awwwwwwwww... Nine-Tails has feelings... NOT! lol
Old 12-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #26
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

naruto is bulimic gaiz!!!1

Seriously though. the chapter was ok, but did they just leave Deidara there? lol.

Now the good part was when Naruto was trying to master the Nine Tails chakra. It would be cool seeing him with a menacing ball in his hand, and the lil fox was cute. And maybe Kyubi doesn't like him now, but it might pop up as a full transformation and help him with Madara later? Naruto can take care of any mind control stuff Madara tries to pull.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 12-02-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #27
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
naruto is bulimic gaiz!!!1

Seriously though. the chapter was ok, but did they just leave Deidara there? lol.

Now the good part was when Naruto was trying to master the Nine Tails chakra. It would be cool seeing him with a menacing ball in his hand, and the lil fox was cute. And maybe Kyubi doesn't like him now, but it might pop up as a full transformation and help him with Madara later?
i lold so hard when i saw the lil nine tails XD, and how can you take out deidara when he has no feelings.

[CENTER]
Old 12-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #28
nightwolf613
Apprentice Genin

nightwolf613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Can you think of a more fitting punishment for the boy? LOL He could rot in that thing forever
Old 12-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #29
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Naruto 519 Discussion

One word: SINCE WHEN CAN KANKURO DO TALK NO JUTSU?!?!

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 12-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #30
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandomgirl14 View Post
One word:

SINCE WHEN CAN KANKURO DO TALK NO JUTSU?!?!
LMAO.

Everybody in the Manga can.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #31
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I did not see the sticky. Can someone lock this please?

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 12-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #32
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Interesting menancing ball is just a suped up rasengan. Nice save on Kishi. That means he doesnt have to create a off the wall jutsu now. Just stick with the rasengan.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #33
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #34
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

I'm glad Sasori got to go in peace. That made the chapter for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
/Puts you back in your cage

Old 12-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #35
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

.....actually....i'm not really mad about sasori's passing O_o. a little bit irratated but at least sasori can now live in peace
Old 12-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #36
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it was a good chapter not amazing.

Sasori.. actually i could see him accepting his peace finally. i mean look at his fight w/ Sakura and Granny, he was showing some feelings than. not all are gonna be like that though, but i was glad he found peace tbh it fit his character.

cool to find out that Minato created the idea for the rasengan from the tailed beasts attack. shows how skilled he was to do that, and get as far as he and Jiraiya did with it.

Naruto could take out a whole army division now. turn into the mini fox and they all would collapse from laughter.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 12-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #37
DeemonFox
Genin

DeemonFox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The way konkuro mentioned the edo tensei weakness, it sounds like we'll be seeing a lot more souls 'finding peace'...and how much did Minato plan ahead?
Old 12-02-2010, 08:05 PM   #38
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Lol did they just leave Deidara in the Puppet and left?
lmao at that one. Thinking about him whining his little emo soul out while stuck in a puppet for the next 100 years or something. I guess Omoi didn't need to keep feeding him lightning to suppress his explosive clay; the one time did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Lawyer View Post
Interesting menancing ball is just a suped up rasengan. Nice save on Kishi. That means he doesnt have to create a off the wall jutsu now. Just stick with the rasengan.
Yes. I enjoy it when Kishi uses existing elements in new revelations like that. It strengthens the story.

It occurs to me that Sage Mode is a way around feeding the nine tails Naruto's chakra, but there are at least two problems with that work around. First, it might have the poor side effect of changing the "mind" of the beast somehow into a kind of metaphorical stone toad, because the Kyuubi may not be able to handle it. Second, even if it worked, he can only hold Sage Mode for but so long in combat, which means he'd be limited to about four clones -- so no SM Kyuubi cloaked Giant Rasengan Barage. That would be freakin' epic, but it don't look like Kishi'll let it happen.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #39
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwolf613 View Post
@narulvr - That would indeed be epic if he could learn to combine Sage Mode and Tailed Mode. And learn to sling Wind Style Rasen-Shuriken in Tailed Mode. Epic.
Didn't someone say when Naruto was learning Sage Mode that the Kyuubi's chakra interferes with the balance or something?

I could be wrong, but I'm wanting to say that was said.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #40
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeemonFox View Post
The way konkuro mentioned the edo tensei weakness, it sounds like we'll be seeing a lot more souls 'finding peace'...and how much did Minato plan ahead?
minato was planing ahead to the end of the seires Ha Ha