Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:41 AM   #1
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Tsunade's Pen (Mision)

I went to the Item shop to repear it and then on the way back I saw someting in the vilage and that was a ohter pen but when I went to Tsunade ithe pens where gone so how can I ferfil this Misoin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:54 AM   #2
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tsunade's Pen (Mision)

*Bump*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

You just have to find the other Pen parts, one is near Sai, and the other is at the birds station. Once you find both all you have to do is bring the parts to the item shop and have the pen repaired, then give it back to Tsunade. I think you might have found one of the pen parts that were needed to fix the pen itself, hope this helps.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:13 AM   #4
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

thanks for the help I got the one where Sai is so I only need one now thanks *reps you*

Old 10-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #5
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
thanks for the help I got the one where Sai is so I only need one now thanks *reps you*
No problem, glad I could be of some use!

Old 10-23-2010, 10:26 AM   #6
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

so how far are you at the game xd?

Old 10-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Quote:
so how far are you at the game xd?
I've completed story mode, and all I need to do is get all the titles, and get 999,999 ryo. Either then that I have completed the game.

Old 10-23-2010, 10:30 AM   #8
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

I am at 47% you?

Old 10-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #9
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Quote:
I am at 47% you?
I would need to check... hold on a little longer...

Old 10-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #10
metalanime
Freshmen Academy Student

metalanime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

having an issues with that mission, im sure its a glitch. i beleive i found the pen, but when i picked it up, it transitioned to the training gate screen. now i cant find it and its not in my inventory. any ideas?
metalanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #11
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalanime View Post
having an issues with that mission, im sure its a glitch. i beleive i found the pen, but when i picked it up, it transitioned to the training gate screen. now i cant find it and its not in my inventory. any ideas?
I'm having the very same problem...

KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #12
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

okey Sasuke

Old 10-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #13
Mackboy56ace
Freshmen Academy Student

Mackboy56ace is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yea can anyone help please? I accidently went to the next area when collecting the last investigation spot and now it isnt there anymore and it is not in my invetory, and i also checked a million times, does anyone know what I could do?
Mackboy56ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:42 AM   #14
DeraiI
Freshmen Academy Student

DeraiI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to DeraiI

I have that problem too.
The screen transitioned to the training field when I tried to collect the item. Now I don't have the item in my inventory, and it's not on the ground.
Tsunade still gives the same response all the time about wanting help to find her pen.
Is there any way to fix this without starting my game again?
DeraiI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #15
nigelmen
Freshmen Academy Student

nigelmen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeraiI View Post
I have that problem too.
The screen transitioned to the training field when I tried to collect the item. Now I don't have the item in my inventory, and it's not on the ground.
Tsunade still gives the same response all the time about wanting help to find her pen.
Is there any way to fix this without starting my game again?
Having exactly the same problem here...please if someone knows the trick to get the pen again please post...
nigelmen is offline   Reply With Quote