Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #41
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Kakuzu View Post
You mean Yagura...
Yagura was probably in no way a threat. Remember, Madara was controlling him. If there are two people, and one's controlling the other, which one do you think would be the stronger one?
Mind giving me a reminder where it was said Madara controlled him?
I thought 459 but Ao only said someone placed a Illusion on Yagura.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #42
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If you really want me to go skip back all those chapters to find a quote, then no. I can't be bothered. But I do believe it's during Kisame's flashbacks, while he's unconcious, when whatever was searching his mind. He saw Yagura, and Madara behind.
Revived Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #43
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Mind giving me a reminder where it was said Madara controlled him?
I thought 459 but Ao only said someone placed a Illusion on Yagura.
Quote:
If you really want me to go skip back all those chapters to find a quote, then no. I can't be bothered. But I do believe it's during Kisame's flashbacks, while he's unconcious, when whatever was searching his mind. He saw Yagura, and Madara behind.
Looked it up. Chapter 507, Page 13. As Kisame is dying, the ninja with sunglasses that uses mind techniques (don't know his name) tries to search his mind for intel.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:45 AM   #44
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I doubt Izuna could do much. He had his eyes taken before he died, meaning he'd be ressurected without them. Perhaps, the real Madara was in there, all we know is that it was someone powerful, but I doubt Kishi's ever gonna tell us (he probably forgot about it).
And yeah, we're never gonna find out who was in Orochi's third coffin either unless we go to Kishi's house and beat the answer out of him.
Kabutos able to clone Boss Summons, even making his clones stronger than the original. If he can do that, fetching a pair of sharingan and implanting them in a corpse, should be no difficult task. Also, I seriously doubt Kishimoto forgot about it. He doesn't always do things for a reason - but when he brings in a new event in the seris, its usually explained. If that weren't the case, we still wouldn't know who Tobi is.

If Oros coffin is the same as the one Kabuto summoned, we will be finding out.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #45
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I doubt Izuna could do much. He had his eyes taken before he died, meaning he'd be ressurected without them. Perhaps, the real Madara was in there, all we know is that it was someone powerful, but I doubt Kishi's ever gonna tell us (he probably forgot about it).
And yeah, we're never gonna find out who was in Orochi's third coffin either unless we go to Kishi's house and beat the answer out of him.
Sasori died as a puppet (really just a little cylinder thingy) and came back with a body. Edo Tensei grabs a soul from the afterlife and creates a body around it using dirt and such, so it's very possible that Izuna would be brought back with Sharingan. It's very possible Itachi has Sharingan now that he's been revived.

Old 12-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #46
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah, Raimaru I get what you're saying, but that 'core' was attached to the specific body (not physically but, like, attached as in tied to). So even though Sasori was just a core, the puppet counted as his body, since he can still do a fair share of 'human' things through it.
Where the hell is 519 btw?!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #47
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The thing that makes me think it's the 4th mizukage is because of the secret being kept from us. Obviously Madara had a reason to control the 4th Mizukage, he wasn't just doing it for the heck of it. That's what Kishimoto is leaving out so far. That makes me think, Yagura is more important then what most think. I'm just wondering out of all the Kage, why Yagura? What makes him so special? And if Madara really could control people like what he did with Yagura, then why not just do it to the 3rd Hokage? Or any other Kage?
Old 12-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #48
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
I'm just wondering out of all the Kage, why Yagura? What makes him so special? A
Remember in the Summit it was stated that Bee,Madara,Hashirama and Yagura were able to control Bijuu's.

Perhaps it has something to do with that.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:48 AM   #49
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

But why would Madara control Yagura when he can already control bijuu?
Old 12-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #50
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But why would Madara control Yagura when he can already control bijuu?
Madara himself stated he's weakened or in that likes.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:53 AM   #51
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, Raimaru I get what you're saying, but that 'core' was attached to the specific body (not physically but, like, attached as in tied to). So even though Sasori was just a core, the puppet counted as his body, since he can still do a fair share of 'human' things through it.
That makes sense.

Quote:
Where the hell is 519 btw?!
For real!!

Old 12-02-2010, 11:18 AM   #52
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin

HiddenRoar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
The thing that makes me think it's the 4th mizukage is because of the secret being kept from us. Obviously Madara had a reason to control the 4th Mizukage, he wasn't just doing it for the heck of it. That's what Kishimoto is leaving out so far. That makes me think, Yagura is more important then what most think. I'm just wondering out of all the Kage, why Yagura? What makes him so special? And if Madara really could control people like what he did with Yagura, then why not just do it to the 3rd Hokage? Or any other Kage?
IIRC, Yagura is the only kage with a Bijuu.

------Ignore this since I'm still piecing it together-----------------
He also managed to recruit Kisame after witnessing his loyalty to the mission(Why else would he be right there at the spot where Kisame kills Samehada's former wielder?)
^ Page 12's quote "First I will start with this country. [...] Yes... that is my goal... The Eye of the Moon Plan. That will be a world of truth, not lies"
HiddenRoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #53
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Overall Madara's plans are still in the dark. Yes he mentioned that his goal was the Moon Eye Plan thing but there is more to it then that because it's obvious with how things are playing out now. There is more to it then just Madara wanting to cast genjutsu over everyone.

Emiratus? Or something that sounds the same.

Lord emiratus = yagura or madara? That's what kisame first refered to madara. Where did that name come from? If madara is tobi and tobi was just a name made up to conceal madara's identity then what was the need to have another name?

If madara could control bijuu then it's logical that he is capable of controlling ninjas. Madara controlled yagura aswell as the bijuu,. Why? Why not The Third? Onoki had a point when he said why would madara go bout things in such a round about manner. Yes madara said he was weakened from his fight with te first but clearly he had enough power to control the 4th. With that said, madara could have done much more if he controlled someone like the third hokage. UNLESS there was more to the story of Yagura.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #54
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Madara himself stated he's weakened or in that likes.
OH. Lol, ok, perhaps his current body is quite aged then... Yeah, I guess he does like having pawns... He needs them for everything, that old man.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:37 PM   #55
Sennin
Academy Graduate

Sennin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm sure Kishi won't plan things this far ...
Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:47 PM   #56
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin

HiddenRoar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Overall Madara's plans are still in the dark. Yes he mentioned that his goal was the Moon Eye Plan thing but there is more to it then that because it's obvious with how things are playing out now. There is more to it then just Madara wanting to cast genjutsu over everyone.

Emiratus? Or something that sounds the same.

Lord emiratus = yagura or madara? That's what kisame first refered to madara. Where did that name come from? If madara is tobi and tobi was just a name made up to conceal madara's identity then what was the need to have another name?

If madara could control bijuu then it's logical that he is capable of controlling ninjas. Madara controlled yagura aswell as the bijuu,. Why? Why not The Third? Onoki had a point when he said why would madara go bout things in such a round about manner. Yes madara said he was weakened from his fight with te first but clearly he had enough power to control the 4th. With that said, madara could have done much more if he controlled someone like the third hokage. UNLESS there was more to the story of Yagura.
The Lord Emeritus part is only found on the Viz Vol. and not mentioned in any fansub. There's barely any information on google if you were to type the whole thing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emeritus
^ Include that and it makes sense as to why Kisame called Tobi "Lord [Mizukage] Emeritus" (Translated to Former Lord which is what Tobi/Madara basically was since he was in control of Yagura)

The Moons Eye Plan is probably just a cover for his real plan, which is to become the Juubi's host (IIRC, forgot which chapter though). It's also a great way to get someone to join your cause when you promise them that you'll stop the lies

It may have been easier to infiltrate Kiri than Konoha considering that Konoha has more military strenght.
HiddenRoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #57
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

I can't help but think of how Madara influenced the hidden mist. Like the graduation ritual Zabuza went through.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:43 PM   #58
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^that's a good possibility. good thinking.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #59
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

it may have been sealed away but he was technically dead

explain how his soul got to naruto if it was sealed away forever

3rd also told orochimru as he was sealing him that he would see him in the afterlife
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #60
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
3rd also told orochimru as he was sealing him that he would see him in the afterlife

Did he say that before he knew he could only get Oro's arms or after?
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fourth hokage, kabuto, madara, minato, orochimaru, sarutobi hiruzen