Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2010, 08:38 AM   #21
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Revived Kakuzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London
Posts: 530
Rep Power: 8
Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Plot Hole..perhaps.

On the other hand, Kabuto has summoned up a coffin whose content is currently unknown. Speculation has it that the coffin really contains Madara, or perhaps Izuna. Maybe the contents of the coffin Orochimaru summoned weren't shown, intentionally? If you get what I mean.
I doubt Izuna could do much. He had his eyes taken before he died, meaning he'd be ressurected without them. Perhaps, the real Madara was in there, all we know is that it was someone powerful, but I doubt Kishi's ever gonna tell us (he probably forgot about it).
And yeah, we're never gonna find out who was in Orochi's third coffin either unless we go to Kishi's house and beat the answer out of him.
Revived Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #22
deidara330
Mr. Serious
 
deidara330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere.
Posts: 14,480
Rep Power: 16
deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenRoar View Post
No. Half of the KYUUBI's SOUL is in the reaper and half is in Naruto. Minato's whole soul is stuck in the reaper. Did you ignore the whole Ying Yang half of the Kyuubi's chakra talk this whole time because it was too hard to understand? Minato only stored a portion of his CHAKRA in Naruto.

And did everyone forgot about the 4th Kazekage? Hiruzen would probably know something is wrong if Orochimaru suddenly revealed himself in the official Kage garb while no sign of the 4th Kazekage was around. The coffin could have been him.
Actually, it did confuse me a little. Well, I knew Minato used Death Reaper Seal and I knew Minato appeared inside Naruto's - It was his subconcious, right? - so I just figured Minato split up his soul the same way he did the Fox's. Thanks for clearing that up.

It could have, but I doubt it. I believe he said "Could he really be raising those spirits? I must prevent him from raising the third, no matter what." From my perspective, his wording seems to indicate that the people Orochimaru was summoning had a close connection to each other. If it were the Fourth Kazekage, it would be all Kages, thus making the connection between the three people Orochimaru summoned. But the reason I doubt that is because they had no personal connection. In fact, I doubt they ever met. If you want me to explain I will, but for now I'm skipping that part.

Additionally, if it were only Kages, Orochimaru would have a wide variety to choose from. From what we know, the Third Kazekage was much more powerful than the Fourth. He would've been a more likely candidate in terms of Kages.

Personally, I'm inclined to believe it was a Senju or was Madara Uchiha, because then all of the three people Orochimaru tried to summon would have been alive during Konoha's creation and would have been of the most powerful clans in the world in addition to having close personal ties with each other.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #23
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant
 
SharinganSage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where ever I happen to be today
Posts: 532
Rep Power: 8
SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenRoar View Post
No it wasn't (no coffin shown in manga). Read the response I give to SharinganSage since it applies to you too.



Do I have to hold your hand all the way or can you finish reading the damn chapter like a big boy. He completed SSJ the same time (or earlier) Oro finished Edo Tensei's handseals. He then started another jutsu after he saw the 1st coffin go up and finished after the 2nd.
Ok look, calm down. When I said "what jutsu did he use", I honestly did not know. Sarutobi didn't say anything, all he did was weave some signs. I did not believe that it was by his actions that the third coffin stopped rising. If you believe that those signs (without him saying anything) stopped the coffin, then more power to you. But I don't see why people have to get so worked up over a forum. This is a place where we're supposed to talk about Naruto, not a place to prove who knows more about it than someone else.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #24
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate
 
SimpleGenin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Back to Reality
Posts: 3,900
Rep Power: 8
SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganSage View Post
Ok look, calm down. When I said "what jutsu did he use", I honestly did not know. Sarutobi didn't say anything, all he did was weave some signs. I did not believe that it was by his actions that the third coffin stopped rising. If you believe that those signs (without him saying anything) stopped the coffin, then more power to you. But I don't see why people have to get so worked up over a forum. This is a place where we're supposed to talk about Naruto, not a place to prove who knows more about it than someone else.
Ignore people like that. They only tough cause it's a forum. Otherwise they wouldn't be so tough saying garbages like that.

Aside from that, I really think the person Oro summoned and Kabuto summoned ain't the same person. It's just very unlikely. Like what other said, Kishimoto couldn't have planned that early on in the manga. And from what we know, Sarutobi knew nothing of Madara. His biggest concern was Orochimaru. With that said, I believe it's just a plot hole. Also I think Sarutobi did stop the 3rd coffin with some sort of jutsu. In the anime, sarutobi held his hand together and that's when the coffin sunk down.

I believe Kabuto summoned Yagura. It's perfect. For awhile now we been wondering what the 4th Mizukage have to do with Madara. It wasn't really explained well. I bet there was more to the story then Madara plainly controlling Yagura.
__________________
Women are like Hurricanes. When they come, theyre wet and wild but when they leave, they take your house and car. :/
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #25
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
EvL j3st3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,813
Rep Power: 8
EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenRoar View Post
Fine, I admit I made a mistake by lumping you in with SharinganSage. At least you remember Hiruzen doing another jutsu after SSJ.

"Yeah, the coffin kinda was in the manga. It was about to be summoned but never rose, whereas in the anime it rose halfway. I also think that Sarutobi trying to stop it was just coincidence, when really it's the effects of trying to summon a soul that's in the Reaper."

So according to you, Hiruzen just did a bunch of hand signals before finishing in order to perform... nothing. Uh huh... way to ignore the fact that he said to himself that he was able to stop the 3rd coffin from rising.

"what justsu exactly did Sarutobi use to stop the coffin? all i saw was the shadow shuriken. i doubt that shuriken could stop the coffin from rising. sorry, it would be cool if there was a plot to it, but Oro mustve tried to reanimate the 4th."

Notice how people announce their jutsus AFTER they finish the required handseals? Hiruzen announced it before Orochimaru even finished Edo Tensei (We see the mass Shadow Shurikens)
To top it off, want to tell me what's the last handseal needed for SSJ? Tiger (Which we see him do at the same time he announces SSJ)
Want to tell me why he finishes his second jutsu with a Snake seal (which isn't even part of the SSJ handseals)
Sorry, you're not cool nor can you read a comic. Don't try again.

This is the last reply I'll make to any of your posts. I didn't say Sarutobi didn't actually stop the coffin like it was a fact. I just see it as a possibility.

Now ask yourself, why be so agressive and personally attack ppl on an internet forum just because someone's opinion varies from yours? Does it really make you feel that superior just because you think you know something more about a fictional comic than somebody else does? If so, your real life must really be pathetic. Your the kind of person who can only be confrontational on the phone and the internet. I bet face to face you're nothing but a joke. I recommend you try to start over with people here (since this probably is the only place you can feel like somebody). Here, I'll even help you with some GOOD rep. You could obviously use it. Reply if you want, but I'm done discussing with you. Everyone here knows that whatever you say is crap anyway.
__________________
Quote:
- are you able to think of anything that i'm not catching yet as to how nagato's Peins were never alive to begin with as compared to Tobi's Peinis?
Quote:
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.

Last edited by EvL j3st3r; 12-01-2010 at 01:45 PM.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #26
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Uchiha Raimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Zanarkand
Posts: 2,208
Rep Power: 7
Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
This is the last reply I'll make to any of your posts. I didn't say Sarutobi didn't actually stop the coffin like it was a fact. I just see it as a possibility.

Now ask yourself, why be so agressive and personally attack ppl on an internet forum just because someone's opinion varies from yours? Does it really make you feel that superior just because you think you know something more about a fictional comic than somebody else does? If so, your real life must really be pathetic. Your the kind of person who can only be confrontational on the phone and the internet. I bet face to face you're nothing but a joke. I recommend you try to start over with people here (since this probably is the only place you can feel like somebody). Here, I'll even help you with some GOOD rep. You could obviously use it. Reply if you want, but I'm done discussing with you. Everyone here knows that whatever you say is crap anyway.
I agree. However, I hope he doesn't stop you from discussing with the rest of us!


Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Personally, I'm inclined to believe it was a Senju or was Madara Uchiha, because then all of the three people Orochimaru tried to summon would have been alive during Konoha's creation and would have been of the most powerful clans in the world in addition to having close personal ties with each other.
I actually hadn't thought about that. That makes a lot of sense.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Raimaru; 12-01-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #27
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
EvL j3st3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,813
Rep Power: 8
EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

^Nah. If anyone could run me off it would at least have to be someone I respected who's opinion mattered. lol. Everyone else here is cool. Even Zerosamerai.
__________________
Quote:
- are you able to think of anything that i'm not catching yet as to how nagato's Peins were never alive to begin with as compared to Tobi's Peinis?
Quote:
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:57 PM   #28
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Uchiha Raimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Zanarkand
Posts: 2,208
Rep Power: 7
Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
^Nah. If anyone could run me off it would at least have to be someone I respected who's opinion mattered. lol. Everyone else here is cool. Even Zerosamerai.
Good!

Haha, "Even Zerosameri." I like that
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Raimaru; 12-01-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #29
nightwolf613
Apprentice Genin
 
nightwolf613's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 180
Rep Power: 0
nightwolf613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

The coffin Madara was surprised to see could have been Orouchimaru or maybe Jiraya.
nightwolf613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #30
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
EvL j3st3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,813
Rep Power: 8
EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwolf613 View Post
The coffin Madara was surprised to see could have been Orouchimaru or maybe Jiraya.

I don't get it. What am I missing?
__________________
Quote:
- are you able to think of anything that i'm not catching yet as to how nagato's Peins were never alive to begin with as compared to Tobi's Peinis?
Quote:
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #31
nightwolf613
Apprentice Genin
 
nightwolf613's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 180
Rep Power: 0
nightwolf613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
I don't get it. What am I missing?
Quote:
We've all seen the theories on Kabuto's mystery coffin.
I was talking about that. Where Kabuto showed Madara a coffin and it surprised him but they didn't show who was inside.
nightwolf613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:07 PM   #32
Zango
Genin Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Your neighbor's basement.
Posts: 454
Rep Power: 9
Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Hmm... I like the sound of Madara having been in the coffin... Makes sense, after all. Think about it: If he said "I HAVE to stop this one", that shows just how dangerous this person would've been, especially since he waited until AFTER the 1st and 2nd were resurrected until he "felt" (then again, could he really tell who was in it somehow, or after the 1st and 2nd was he just like "Oh naw, not again joo nublet!") there was someone he had to stop. Who could this be? The Sage? Impossible. The only way to know what the sage looked like would've have to have been on the tablet in the Uchiha base, but even that's unlikely; and a Rinnegan is required to decipher the entire thing, so Oro couldn't even have read it. So, who else? Who else would have had a personal connection with the 1st and 2nd, and have the same or arguably more power then the 1st or 2nd? Madara. I just like the feel of it, ya know... and it also matches up with Kabuto's WORD CHOICE of "I won't tell anyone"; after all, if it was anyone who wasn't the real Madara, why would it matter who it was? Who could ruin Tobi's reputation and fear factor? Why, only the resurrection of the real Madara... So I just like it. Whether it's real or not, it's probably not. It was probably just a mistake on Kishi's part. But I love the sound of Madara having been the one in both coffins. :3
__________________
(^ ^)/))) Lord Jashin Will Curse You!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Hidan
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242


My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #33
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
EvL j3st3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,813
Rep Power: 8
EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwolf613 View Post
I was talking about that. Where Kabuto showed Madara a coffin and it surprised him but they didn't show who was inside.
Yea. I knew what part of the story you were referring to. I'm asking why would Madara be so freaked out that he summoned either one of those two? And why would he say "where did you find this" about them?
__________________
Quote:
- are you able to think of anything that i'm not catching yet as to how nagato's Peins were never alive to begin with as compared to Tobi's Peinis?
Quote:
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #34
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Draco Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,292
Rep Power: 10
Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
The third coffin was in the manga. It just didn't rise up out of the ground. However, the anime put a four on it, because they thought it was the Fourth Hokage. Even though it couldn't be, since half of Minato's soul was in the Death God's stomach and the other half was in Naruto himself. Neither coffin was shown, so both could be the same. Good theory, I never made the connection before.
here's a theroy, from what you said half of minato's soul is in naruto. Since minato said he could only be there for a certain amount of time maybe when the chakra ran out half of his soul went on meaning half of his soul could possibly be summoned bringing out the other half in the death reapers stomach.
This is just a theroy.
__________________
And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down
I wanna hear you sing the praise
I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #35
nightwolf613
Apprentice Genin
 
nightwolf613's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 180
Rep Power: 0
nightwolf613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
Yea. I knew what part of the story you were referring to. I'm asking why would Madara be so freaked out that he summoned either one of those two? And why would he say "where did you find this" about them?
Ah! I was thinking perhaps he was just impressed. Freaked out is not how I read the situation. But if that is the case, perhaps his real body would fit the bill.
nightwolf613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #36
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 175
Rep Power: 0
HiddenRoar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
It could have, but I doubt it. I believe he said "Could he really be raising those spirits? I must prevent him from raising the third, no matter what." From my perspective, his wording seems to indicate that the people Orochimaru was summoning had a close connection to each other. If it were the Fourth Kazekage, it would be all Kages, thus making the connection between the three people Orochimaru summoned. But the reason I doubt that is because they had no personal connection. In fact, I doubt they ever met. If you want me to explain I will, but for now I'm skipping that part.

Additionally, if it were only Kages, Orochimaru would have a wide variety to choose from. From what we know, the Third Kazekage was much more powerful than the Fourth. He would've been a more likely candidate in terms of Kages.

Personally, I'm inclined to believe it was a Senju or was Madara Uchiha, because then all of the three people Orochimaru tried to summon would have been alive during Konoha's creation and would have been of the most powerful clans in the world in addition to having close personal ties with each other.
This is the kind of post that I look forward to when I come here. I have no proof to disprove that it's either a Senju or Madara so +1 for you :\
My opinion on the 3rd coffin was based on Hiruzen's quote "And these corpses are... [...] I must do something about the third one".
He could have realized that those coffins contained kages and that having another kage to fight would have been disastrous either way. We weren't introduced to the 3rd Kaze until Shippuden but we do see Madara's statue at the VotE near the end of Naruto so I assume that Kishi planned at least some of this at the time of Oro vs. Hiruzen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
Ignore people like that. They only tough cause it's a forum. Otherwise they wouldn't be so tough saying garbages like that.
You don't seem to understand that the only way ignorant people will change is to be blunt about it. The fact that he acknowledges that Hiruzen DID do another set of handseals proves it's working (even though he continues to believe in light of the facts and that he has NO proof that the coffin stopped because it was unsummonable)
I tried. Don't let the door hit you on the way out though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
Aside from that, I really think the person Oro summoned and Kabuto summoned ain't the same person. It's just very unlikely. Like what other said, Kishimoto couldn't have planned that early on in the manga. And from what we know, Sarutobi knew nothing of Madara. His biggest concern was Orochimaru. With that said, I believe it's just a plot hole. Also I think Sarutobi did stop the 3rd coffin with some sort of jutsu. In the anime, sarutobi held his hand together and that's when the coffin sunk down.
Love the support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
This is the last reply I'll make to any of your posts. I didn't say Sarutobi didn't actually stop the coffin like it was a fact. I just see it as a possibility.
A possibility which was confirmed in the manga. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
Now ask yourself, why be so agressive and personally attack ppl on an internet forum just because someone's opinion varies from yours? Does it really make you feel that superior just because you think you know something more about a fictional comic than somebody else does? If so, your real life must really be pathetic. Your the kind of person who can only be confrontational on the phone and the internet. I bet face to face you're nothing but a joke. I recommend you try to start over with people here (since this probably is the only place you can feel like somebody). Here, I'll even help you with some GOOD rep. You could obviously use it. Reply if you want, but I'm done discussing with you. Everyone here knows that whatever you say is crap anyway.
Opinion? It's fact that Hiruzen stopped the 3rd coffin with his second jutsu seeing as he completed it and saying to himself how he managed to stop it. It's an opinion that the 3rd coffin was unsummonable.
lolrep. Do you think I care for some colorful pixel bars? This isn't a place to showoff how popular you are.
And it's sad that some of you guys want to stay ignorant. Have fun in the dark.
HiddenRoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:04 AM   #37
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Uchiha Raimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Zanarkand
Posts: 2,208
Rep Power: 7
Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Well, while we may never know the identity of the person in Orochimaru's third coffin, I'm almost positive Kishimoto will show us who Kabuto's mystery summon is. I guess we'll have to wait and see who that is to be 100% certain. Some good theories here, though.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:13 AM   #38
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate
 
SimpleGenin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Back to Reality
Posts: 3,900
Rep Power: 8
SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

My bet is on The 4th Mizukage. Yagato is his name I think.
__________________
Women are like Hurricanes. When they come, theyre wet and wild but when they leave, they take your house and car. :/
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:54 AM   #39
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Revived Kakuzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London
Posts: 530
Rep Power: 8
Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

You mean Yagura...
Yagura was probably in no way a threat. Remember, Madara was controlling him. If there are two people, and one's controlling the other, which one do you think would be the stronger one?
Revived Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #40
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Uchiha Raimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Zanarkand
Posts: 2,208
Rep Power: 7
Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Kakuzu View Post
You mean Yagura...
Yagura was probably in no way a threat. Remember, Madara was controlling him. If there are two people, and one's controlling the other, which one do you think would be the stronger one?
Not only that, but Madara wouldn't be impressed with Kabuto's ability nor would he freak out about Yagura being revived.

I think the clue to this would be figuring out who Madara would freak out over. If Tobi is Madara, then it's impossible that Kabuto could revive Madara, since Madara would still be living.

Could Kabuto have found a way to pull a soul out of Shiki Fuin? If so, Kabuto's mystery coffin might be Hashirama. That would effectively make Madara freak out, since Hashirama's the only one (that we know of) that had the power to kill Madara. It seems he failed, because Madara faked his death (or something like that) but still, he's the only one that's been shown to have had the power to do it.

Just a thought. I don't think that he'd freak out over reviving Izuna, although it's possible that Tobi is Izuna (that'd explain why we haven't seen EMS.) But I'm not here to debate Tobi's identity. There's enough of that going on already.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fourth hokage, kabuto, madara, minato, orochimaru, sarutobi hiruzen


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.