Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-29-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
~Anbu Apoc~
Academy Graduate

~Anbu Apoc~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default when you beat top players and they quit. -.-

This guy was #6 in leaderboards on the ps3. well, it pretty much explains itself. He was minato, and i was kakashi. All he did was run and throw the whole time, and some rasengan's here and there. I countered them. The time was running out, so he was trying to run. So, i chakra dashed to him, and grabbed him and his health was lower than mine. So he quit when there was 5 counts left. How can you be #6 and then lose then DC on me? i was about to get mad, but then i thought to myself, im better than the number 6 rank on the leader boards!! His psn is Magic-Goku btw. In case yall wanted to see his rank. Well thats it! Any of yall ever experience that and get mad sometimes?

"I believe if you dont give up, you dont lose. You give up, You already made them win."

Psn:jjj7112
GT: RRTS CHARMANDER

I look forward to seeing you.

Go to Valor Gaming and see whats in store for you. Great place, Great community. All Fun.
See ya There!!
~Anbu Apoc~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: when you beat top players and they quit. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Anbu Apoc~ View Post
This guy was #6 in leaderboards on the ps3. well, it pretty much explains itself. He was minato, and i was kakashi. All he did was run and throw the whole time, and some rasengan's here and there. I countered them. The time was running out, so he was trying to run. So, i chakra dashed to him, and grabbed him and his health was lower than mine. So he quit when there was 5 counts left. How can you be #6 and then lose then DC on me? i was about to get mad, but then i thought to myself, im better than the number 6 rank on the leader boards!! His psn is Magic-Goku btw. In case yall wanted to see his rank. Well thats it! Any of yall ever experience that and get mad sometimes?
sort of but on Call of Duty instead. I hate when the former MVP player or something of the last game does bad and then just quits. you win some and you lose some. deal with it! it especially pisses me off if the person is the host of a game. now I can understand if they have to leave for RL reasons but to leave just because you are losing? that's just bad conduct

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:44 AM   #3
~Anbu Apoc~
Academy Graduate

~Anbu Apoc~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
sort of but on Call of Duty instead. I hate when the former MVP player or something of the last game does bad and then just quits. you win some and you lose some. deal with it! it especially pisses me off if the person is the host of a game. now I can understand if they have to leave for RL reasons but to leave just because you are losing? that's just bad conduct
yeah it really is.

"I believe if you dont give up, you dont lose. You give up, You already made them win."

Psn:jjj7112
GT: RRTS CHARMANDER

I look forward to seeing you.

Go to Valor Gaming and see whats in store for you. Great place, Great community. All Fun.
See ya There!!
~Anbu Apoc~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #4
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Used to happen to me all the time. I'm high ranked, like 45 or something, but I don't disconnect and maybe only 2 or 3 of the other top 100 I've seen/played don't either. Plus, a lot of the top players are just hackers. Both of these are a huge problem on the 360.

It's difficult to find good players that don't disconnect. I won't play anyone with 2 or more disconnections, 1 disconnection and a win/loss ratio with a huge gap, or someone with an obvious gap like 300/6.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm about to kill somene with a kage ranks and they quit it really pisses me off

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:54 PM   #6
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm one of the top rank ones and I quit too. It's not fair!!
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:45 PM   #7
shadow9794
Academy Graduate

shadow9794 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

u no thts y those guys r the top players because they loove 2 do watever it takes 2 win but they cant take it wen theyre beaten. JUS DEAL WITH IT PPL ACT LIKE ITS LIFE OR DEATH WHETHER U WIN OR LOSE!!

psn: shadow9794
shadow9794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #8
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow9794 View Post
u no thts y those guys r the top players because they loove 2 do watever it takes 2 win but they cant take it wen theyre beaten. JUS DEAL WITH IT PPL ACT LIKE ITS LIFE OR DEATH WHETHER U WIN OR LOSE!!
I'm a top player and I don't quit.

If everyone acted like its life or death and quit, then no one would go up in rank. Where's your logic?

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:47 AM   #9
Dobermann2323
Ninja Academy Student

Dobermann2323 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was fighting this puppet master, he was using Kank, and his supports were Sasori and Chiyo. At the time he was a higher rank than me but obviously now im higher than him. Anyway, he kept spamming his jutsu's like a normal loser spammer would do. There was about 15 counts left of the game. And i caught him with a Team Ultimate Jutsu, which would finish him off, and even if it didnt, it would put his health way lower than mine and would not have enough time to get mine lower than his. Him knowing all this, while my Team Ultimate Jutsu was being played out, he disconnected on me.
It really made me angry cause him being a higher rank than me would have allowed me to get some valuable BP, and a story to tell people who moan about fighting puppet users.
After the guy disconnected on me i sent him a message saying " was that?". He replied a few mins later with a voice message saying "You have the nerve to fight me then use your team ultimate jutsu". So what? Is it not acceptable to use it? It's a move i used once in the game, caught him with it, but it's not acceptable? , he tries to make me sound like the useless spammer.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:53 AM   #10
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Winners never quit, quitters never win.. but those who dont win and dont quit are stupids.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:58 PM   #11
shadow9794
Academy Graduate

shadow9794 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
I'm a top player and I don't quit.

If everyone acted like its life or death and quit, then no one would go up in rank. Where's your logic?

im not sayin tht all top players quit im jus sayin tht all of the desperate ones do.

& many of the people ive fought have quit it took me a wile 2 rank up cuz of tht. & wen i msg ppl asking y they quit theyll jus try 2 tell me off. everyone doesnt quit tho & i respect the ppl who dont

psn: shadow9794
shadow9794 is offline   Reply With Quote