Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default the journey of a puppetmaster

i'll continue on this later today, but for now here is info on the main character.more will be added later on.

kenzo rokusho,20:a prodigy puppetmaster,jonin of the village hidden in the trees.has created over a hundred puppets,and is the last remaining puppetmaster of his village since the death of his teacher.

kage shiro,73:kage of the village hidden in the tres.grandfather of tekka,and creator of the limbs sealing technique.

tekka,20:founder/leader of the evil organization(thats name is unknown so far)and grandson to kage shiro,and former friend of kenzos.other then that nothing else is known about him so far.

inabi,19:village chunin and friend of kenzos.

tobi,34:not much info about him so far except,he loves drinking human blood and is a member of the evil organization.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 07-29-2010 at 05:56 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: the journey of a puppetmaster

chapter:1
_________
hey kenzo wait up!yelled inabi"what is it inabi?replied kenzo" where are you going? the kage wants to speak with you.inabi said"he does why?i was going to leave for my mission,can't it wait?asked kenzo"no it's important!you have to go now and speak woth him.said inabi"alright i'll leave now,i wonder this is about?thought kenzo"*as he heads for the kages office*

when will we be invading your home village leader?asked a strange voice" coming from a chair in the corner of the room in a old abandoned mansion.soon but we must wait for the right time.replied a mysterious man"standing in front of a fireplace.shall i send word to the others leader?asked the strange voice"no let them finish their missions first.replied the mysterious leader"

*arrives in the kages office*you wanted to speak with me lord kage.said kenzo"yes,i have bad news and i think it's best if i be the one to tell you.said kage shiro"oh what is it about?asked kenzo"their are rumors that i believe are true......i'm sorry kenzo this is difficult to say after all he was like a brother to you and my grandson.said kage shiro"what you mean this is about......but before he could finish,kage shiro interupted"yes it's about him,their has been a rumor about a rising organization that has been threatning many lands and i believe he is the leader and maybe even the founder of this evil organization.said kage shiro"it can't be!he was killed shortly after he left the village and went rogue,it just can't be it's impossible!said kenzo"i know but it has to be him no-one else could know about the legend of are village outside of this village and be willing to do so much for a myth.said kage shiro"you think he faked his own death just so he can work in the shadows?asked kenzo"your suprised this is tekka were talking about,you know him as well as i do,this is just like him.said kage shiro"i guess i can't deny this anymore,what should we do?asked kenzo"we will work on a plan soon,but not yet lets see what his next move will be.said kage shiro"

part:1 end
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 07-30-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

chapter:1 part:2
why now?why would he do this?he knows it's only a myth, theirs no way he could believe that old legend.kenzo says to himself"*leaves for his mission*........................hey kenzo your back already?asks inabi"ya the mission was nothing serious.replys kenzo"

*ten shadows appear in the old abandoned mansion*what is it leader?asked a strange voice"ya what is this meeting for?we haven't had meeting for months.says another strange voice"were here because we need to begin preparations for the invasion,and continue towards our goal.replies tekka" yes we should continue soon,i'm getting thirsty and those hidden tree village shinobi will be just what i need.says tobi"*while sitting in his chair in the corner*your taste buds need work!i mean who drinks blood.says a strange voice"i do,but before you go questioning my tastes,maybe you should drink some blood and you will know why i like it.replies tobi"thats enough!we need to begin.said tekka"*all at once they reply*yes leader!we apologize!thats better.said tekka"

i wanted to ask you for a favor.said inabi"oh what is it?asked kenzo"well i could use your help teaching at the academy today if you could.said inabi"really thats what you need help with,i don't know i'm not to good at teaching.replied kenzo"oh come on,i wouldn't ask if we weren't short on teachers.said inabi"alright i guess if your in that much need of teachers,i suppose it wouldn't hurt to help out.said kenzo"*they leave for the academy to begin classes*.................* the classes end* wow that was brutal.said kenzo"it usually is on the first day,but don't worry you will get the hang of it.said inabi"ya.....wait what?i only agreed to help out today.said kenzo"oh ya i forgot to tell you, lord kage wants you to take over training of late master jirocho's genin cell until a permanent jonin teacher is found.said inabi"what?no way i'm not the teaching type!said kenzo"well you better get use to the idea,because your first day as their jonin sensei begins tomorrow.said inabi"oh great now i'm stuck with a genin cell,lord shiro knows i'm not interested in teaching.why would he give me a cell to train?kenzo says to himself"

chapter end
Old 07-30-2010, 06:51 AM   #4
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

To think, Me, Slack, Zack and finally you are writing fanfics now, xD
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #5
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ya,i'm still shocked i'm writing one.the first chapter was sorta of boring since it was mostly introducing some characters, but i think chapter two will be better.

i edited some mistakes i noticed in part:1.

Last edited by sarutobi17; 07-30-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

chapter:2
where is master kenzo?asked saburo"how am i supposed to know,maybe he got lost.replied fu"will you both shut up!he is probably late all the time.said duran"sorry i'm late i forgot i had a cell to train today.said kenzo"you what! how could you forget?yelled fu"calm down,it's no big deal.said duran"yes well lets begin by doing a sparring exercise,so i can see your skill level for myself.said kenzo"alright time to show off my skills!yelled saburo"skills alright lets just see if you have skills,lets begin you three will be working together against me.said kenzo"this will be the easiest match i have ever had.said saburo"shut up saburo!yelled fu"ya he wouldn't be a jonin if he sucked.said duran"

it seems your old pal kenzo,now has a team of his own.said tobi"he does after all this time saying he isn't the teaching type and he ends up with a team of his own.said tekka"just how strong is your old pal kenzo anyways?asked tobi"i'm not sure it's been along time,but he had alot of hype for being a prodigy puppetmaster.although i never understood why,he seemed weak to me.said tekka"

*saburo rushs towards kenzo with a katana in his right hand*got you master kenzo!yelled saburo"*kenzo grabs the blade of the katana with his left hand*you will need to do better then this saburo,said kenzo"what the?how is he not bleeding?thought saburo"wow master kenzo took no damage from grabbing the blade with his hand.but how?thought fu"i see now,his hand is a puppet hand.but what happened to his real hand?thought duran"*fu makes handsigns......wind release: wind shot jutsu!*what is this wind shot,alright.*a chakra sheild appears from his left arm blocking the wind shot*what the?where did that come from?thought fu"master kenzo so far has easily countered saburo's and fu's attacks.i better be more aware of his abilities if i want to land any attacks.thought duran"*duran begins making handsigns as saburo and fu come at kenzo each has a katana in their right hand.duran: fire release: dragon flames jutsu!*now they attack at the same time,alright *ninja art: substitution!*said kenzo"saburo,fu and duran all look in shock*thats just a puppet.said saburo"where did he disappear to?thought fu" he can't be to far from here.said duran"maybe these kids are stronger then i gave them credit for.thought kenzo"

when will we attack leader?asked tobi"very soon very soon,in fact we will attack tomorrow night.replied tekka"good then i will finally be able to stock up on blood then,i can almost taste the blood now.said tobi"

part:1 end
Old 08-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #7
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

chapter:2 part:2
alright my move *slowly moves his right index finger*and a large puppet(with a dragon design on it's forehead)moves towards fu and as she turns around the puppet opens up and traps her inside.one down for now,thought kenzo"but before he could move the puppet a second time,a village ninja appears.master kenzo master kenzo!yelled a village chunin"let me out you stupid puppet!yelled fu"oh *releases fu from the puppets stomach*what is it?asked kenzo"the village is being attacked we need your help now before it's to late.said village chunin"it's what!he's attacking already but why so soon?thought kenzo"you three help your comrades get the villagers to safety now run!said kenzo"please we must also leave now.said the chunin"*rushs towards the village*how many were their?asked kenzo"only ten so far but their already past the first three gates.said the chunin"they must be powerful comrades of yours tekka.thought kenzo"

look at those pathetic shinobi run,their running for their lives how amusing.said tobi"their not running for their lives their protecting the villagers.said tekka"must you always spoil my fun tekka?it's not nice you know.said tobi"your becoming annoying to me already,and i just arrived.said ben"get the plan started already.said tekka"yes sir!(yelled the nine other ninja at the same time)

where are they?asked kenzo"their over by the kages mansion.said the chunin"finally you decided to come.said kage shiro"sorry i'm late lord shiro,i'll get started and we should have them beat soon.said kenzo"don't underestimate them,tekka wouldn't choose weak allies!said kage shiro"of course lord shiro,i'll head towards them now and fight them back.said kenzo"*grabs three scrolls from his pocket,and heads for the kage mansion*

so you have finally arrived,to fail at saving the village.said tekka"leader may i take his blood once you kill him?please i promise i won't ask for anything for awhile atleast.said tobi"tekka why do still believe in that myth?and why waste your time searching for it?asked kenzo"*now about to summon the puppets within the three scrolls*long time no see kenzo!said ben"thats right you were from this village like leader weren't you.said tobi" ya and i also killed his sensei.said ben"you joined to ben,i guess it's not suprising you always followed tekka and did whatever he wanted you too.looks like i can kill two traitors in one battle.said kenzo"your still to weak kenzo,you can't beat me you never could.so don't force me to kill you so soon after our reunion.said tekka"what about it leader may i?asked tobi again"no i have plans with kenzo,he is a important piece in my plans.said tekka"oh thats to bad,his blood could prove interesting to recreate.said tobi"*kenzo summons three puppets*lets end this here and now tekka!said kenzo"you still have those worthless puppets,they are weak and not worth my time.ben,tobi kill him and bring his dead body to me when your done.said tekka"these puppets have changed since our last meeting,but we will just see who is weak.said kenzo"*having his puppets fire thousands of poison tipped senbons at tekka*"as the senbons are about to hit tekka tobi steps in the way and begins eating the senbons by having his mouth expand*that was tasty,what else do you have?said tobi"what the hell how can he survive that?what is he?thought kenzo"i'll ask again what else do you have?i'm starving.said tobi"shut up!yelled ben"*as he begins making handsigns*your through,although i hate ben he does have a powerful technique.said tobi"ya i know.said kenzo"*as he begins preparing for his counter*he's about to use his acid creation technique this early in the battle,they must be in a hurry.thought kenzo"

chapter end

Last edited by sarutobi17; 08-11-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

i know it was dead.but i'm going to attempt to bring it back so i can finish it.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #9
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

chapter:3 part:1
prepare to die kenzo! "ben holds his breath" *ninja art: creation technique:acid mist!*as the acid pours from his mouth creating mist,kenzo completes his handsigns *puppet technique: three treasures vaccuum formation!*.......with the puppet vaccuum finished with sucking up the mist."kenzo seperates the puppets having them surround ben and tobi"ben:thats impossible! he was able to counter ben's technique.interesting or come to think of it ben's technique was always overated.thought tobi" enough playing around.i have to finish them quick if i want to stop tekka.thought kenzo"alright lets see you survive this!*puppet technique: explosive mistake!*each puppets arms and legs turn inside out revealing paper bombs) ben: lets get out of here tobi! fine but if boss asks it's your fault!said tobi in repsonse"*tobi grabs ben and makes handsigns...ninja art: liquid escape!*good the fake worked.thought kenzo"as he notices a puddle that wasn't their before.

i've been expecting you tekka,you know you really shouldn't keep a old man waiting.said shiro" you have alot to explain you have this village believing i'm a evil mastermind.but we both know the truth,you lied to them about me to keep yourself out of the spotlight.i also know you used a brainwash jutsu on me and used me to form your organization.while you accomplish your plan,but the bad news for you the jutsu wore off and although i did continue acting like the leader.it was only to get proof so i can counter your plan with one of my own.replied tekka"my my you have changed you used to talk alot less.but you can't stop me now it's to late.once kenzo kills you for me nothing will get in my way.and my plans will be complete.said shiro"
i have plans for him..........but i have got what i need,goodbye grandfather!replied tekka"*as he disappears into the shadows*

have you completed the mission?asked a woman with a white mask sitting in the dark*yes everything went as planned.replied tekka"good,now we may begin phase 2.recruiting kenzo to finally join us!said the woman"

part:1 end.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #10
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

yay its back!
I am very tired and ebay makes me dissapoint at the moment so i will be sleeping but i will start reading more tomrrow

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #11
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ya the journey continues.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #12
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

finishing part two.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:26 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I look forward to reading it.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:32 PM   #14
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Interesting...
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:27 PM   #15
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

chapter:3 part:2
__________________________________________________ ______________
time is being wasted if things don't go according to plan.everything will end badly,i must find a way for kenzo to finish off tekka if not then i'll be forced to finish him myself.said shiro unware he was speaking out loud"it was your fault we failed you fell for that trick.said tobi"it was not that stupid childish trick didn't fool me.i decided it was time to retreat.said ben"ya right,you should have seen the look on your face.said tobi"shut up!besides you don't think tekka would change his mind so fast and actually have kenzo killed do you?replied ben"what is the old bat still doing here?yelled tobi" i would be careful if i were you,she might be old but she will shut you up for good if you.......in fact nevermind keep talking.said ben"she is important to our cause and you will report to her from now on.said tekka"what?!!!we have to report to the old bag.tobi"if he keeps this up then maybe i'll finally get some piece and quiet with him out of the way.thought ben"i have plans that require alot of my time.and i'll be adding another member to the team here soon so she is in charge.said tekka"the attack was short and not as damaging as i thought.what was this for he couldn't have accomplished anything in that amount of time.thought kenzo"i have plans for you two.......you will complete your next assignment or suffer for your stupidity.said the old woman"we will not fail you again.said ben"oh sure we will not fail you again*mumbles*you old bag.said tobi"you sent for me my lord.said a tall man wearing gold armor with a skull across the front"yes,i need you to help me with something important and it must be kept quiet.said shiro"of course my lord.but it will cost you extra this time,after what you did to us last time we helped you.replied the man with gold armor"fine,but make sure the job is done.i don't want any loose ends this time.said shiro as he looked upon the village"

chapter end.