Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:12 AM   #21
TheGoodGuy
Freshmen Academy Student

TheGoodGuy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: UNS2 Good Characters To Main

I main all puppet's
TheGoodGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #22
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I need some help finding a 3rd main character, I have 2 characters that I use most (Suigestu and Kisame) and a mix of other characters (Juugo, Kakuzu, Guy, Jiraiya ect.) but I want to find a solid main to add to the 2 I have now.

Characters I will not use is Deidara (of course), Sage Naruto, Itachi, Minato, or any puppet master. Its not that I don't like the puppet master characters but I'm not good with them.

If you have a character that you are good with other than the ones listed above please give some reasons to why they are good characters to use.
Dude, how can you NOT be good with them? Lol
They're the most spammable, easy to use characters ever. But in saying that, thats a good reason not to use the characters

I use Tsunade as my main, Sakura and Chiyo as my secondary characters. Chiyos a bit spammy though. I dont use her that much. Try Asuma - he's a cool character. Well balanced imo.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #23
Suirad12
Academy Graduate

Suirad12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol at people who refuse to use Dei because of some moral standard about spamming.
Btw Dei is actually a good character even without projectile spam. Long range grab is rape and not as punishable as Minato's.

Google ArashiBoards, the number one UNS2 community!

Psn: Suirad12
Suirad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:11 PM   #24
SilentShino
Chunin Exam Participant

SilentShino saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hinata with pain and neji supports

Sub-Leader of the Hidden Leaf Ninja ^__^

I main Shino he's INVINCIBLE....and silent

Naruto and Sakura - "YOU'RE LATE!!"
Kakashi - "Sorry a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way" lol

Naruto and Sakura - "YOUR LATE!!!"
Kakashi - "Sorry I got lost on the path of life"
Kakashi=Chuck Norris
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentShino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:50 PM   #25
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentShino View Post
Hinata with pain and neji supports
Hinata with pain as support, is a nightmare if you get hit by both there jutsu's at once lol.(Takes out more than a U2! lol)

I agree that its a very good team to use.

The teams I use are either asuma with shikamaru, and deidara as supports, or Ino with the same supports I just mentioned.

I'm Pretty good with Sasori but I haven't used him in a LONG time, I have a pretty nasty Offensive combo with him, I choose any 2 support characters that are set to attack, I Knock the opponent over my support performs a Smash back, I immediately Grab and knock them away again, my second support performs yet another smash back, and I activate my U2 taking at least 1 1/2 bars of health.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:53 AM   #26
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I suggest Sakura or Asuma. They're both vastly under-rated charaters. Both of them have a solid move set with a good U2. Only problem is that Sakura may prove a little too slow against faster characters - not to say that she can't win against them. A couple of other decent characters are all of Team Kurenai (You just need to know how to use them right), Tsunade and Kakashi. Just play a couple of matches with different characters and try to find one which really suits your style.
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:33 AM   #27
ItachixKisame
Apprentice Genin

ItachixKisame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Dude, how can you NOT be good with them? Lol
They're the most spammable, easy to use characters ever. But in saying that, thats a good reason not to use the characters

I use Tsunade as my main, Sakura and Chiyo as my secondary characters. Chiyos a bit spammy though. I dont use her that much. Try Asuma - he's a cool character. Well balanced imo.
Heh, brings me back. Using Tsunade as a main in Broken Bond ^^