Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
IizHokage
Academy Graduate

IizHokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Does anyone still play "Ultimate ninja 2"

I went to blockbuster looking for ninja storm 2 but they ran out. -.-

Unfortunately I don't like to wait so I bought Ultimate ninja 2 for 5$

People still play it?

Sasori my mannn
IizHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
IizHokage
Academy Graduate

Default Re: Does anyone still play "Ultimate ninja 2"

@BigB1rd

Aww to bad, The game is pretty good I usually use Anbu kakashi and beat my older brother (20) He'd always train and I'd always win ^ _ ^

Sasori my mannn
Old 11-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
IizHokage
Academy Graduate

@BigB1rd

Yea, I've played the 3rd one and yes taijutsu Naruto was "Beast at the very least" I also used Zabuza or Haku. Those were my two favorite characters in the beginning of the series!

Sasori my mannn
Old 11-28-2010, 04:56 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Imo, the Ultimate Ninja franchise is better than the likes of UNS, but I've always liked the second one the most.

I used pretty much all of the characters. The game was just too awesome for me to care who I was using. :P
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
IizHokage
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Imo, the Ultimate Ninja franchise is better than the likes of UNS, but I've always liked the second one the most.

I used pretty much all of the characters. The game was just too awesome for me to care who I was using. :P
I bought it for 5$
BEST 5$ I'VE EVER SPEND.

Sasori my mannn
Old 11-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I got it for like $40 when it came out, and I can honestly say that it served me a great deal of entertainment. Truly a fun game. But if you ever get storm 2, my PSN ID is M4_FTW1
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #7
IizHokage
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I got it for like $40 when it came out, and I can honestly say that it served me a great deal of entertainment. Truly a fun game. But if you ever get storm 2, my PSN ID is M4_FTW1
Alright

Sasori my mannn
Old 12-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Once I got UN3 and UN4 I kinda stopped playing UN2. Tho I still haven't maxed out everyone, so I guess I could go back there and do that. UN2 is still a really fun game.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #9
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I need to go back and get jutsus like Kisame's (god I hate the requirements for his) and Itachi's.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #10
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I play all my old PS2 game when I've got the time, including this one.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:32 AM   #11
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Does anyone still play "Ultimate ninja 2"

Yes, I play it from time to time, but I haven't recently. I did play UN5 that other day though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #12
Ownaholic
Freshmen Academy Student

Ownaholic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Haha, I actually just played it the other day coincidentally enough.
Ownaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #13
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I sold mine...
Old 12-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #14
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I kinda like the original UN series more than the UNS series

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:35 PM   #15
Luke
Freshmen Academy Student

Luke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it's one of the best ones.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Just finished playing it actually.

I was finishing all the missions.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #17
narutofan180
Freshmen Academy Student

narutofan180 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i still play this awsome game! $5 bucks? really? anyway, yeah!i always play free battle the most!
narutofan180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #18
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I do, still kick ass! (Itachi is god in this game)

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

kamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #19
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I have UN1,2,3 and I don't know when UN4 and 5 will become available again in the UK...
They are great games
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #20
Manipulation
Freshmen Academy Student

Manipulation is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Haha yeah it was a pretty fun game... But I hated the mission conditions in Story Mode, such as Kabuto's health regenerating and "defeat enemy with Level 3 Secret Technique".
Manipulation is offline   Reply With Quote