Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Flamey234 and Kakashi Uzumaki's never ending conversation

Flamey234 reminds me so much of Sasori (the member)

now let us have a long conversation with Flamey234 and see if I am correct.

Let us begin, shall we?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kakashi uzumaki; 11-26-2010 at 11:26 AM.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Flamey234

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
I just want to tell you that you remind me a lot of Sasori (The member)
uh, which one and why? (I've seen at least 2 members with Sasori in their name)

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #3
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

the cool, chill Sasori.
I used to think you were his alt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #4
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
the cool, chill Sasori.
I used to think you were his alt.
wait, what? O_O don't really know him. and when did you stop thinking I was his alt?

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #5
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

UM WHAT?
They act nothing alike. ._.

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #6
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
UM WHAT?
They act nothing alike. ._.
I never really knew him so I wouldn't know

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-25-2010, 05:14 PM   #7
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

@Flamey: I have'nt. >.>

@COD: yes they do!

Old 11-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #8
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@Flamey: I have'nt. >.>

@COD: yes they do!
so you still think I'm his alt? *holds my head* man this is a little frustrating, especially since I don't really know him

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-25-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
so you still think I'm his alt? *holds my head* man this is a little frustrating, especially since I don't really know him
Sorry =/
you should meet him, he's a great guy xD

Old 11-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #10
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sorry =/
you should meet him, he's a great guy xD
*shrugs* so, do you still believe I am his alt?

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #11
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

no.....I gave up hope.

Old 11-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #12
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
no.....I gave up hope.
so he left the forum or something?

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #13
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
so he left the forum or something?
I'm not sure. I doubt it because I saw him this morning.

Old 11-25-2010, 05:30 PM   #14
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm not sure. I doubt it because I saw him this morning.
really? huh. maybe I'll still get a chance to see what he's like.

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #15
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

you'll like him xD

Old 11-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #16
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
you'll like him xD
I'll judge that when I see him

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #17
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

don't judge him D=

Old 11-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #18
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
don't judge him D=
XD bad wording on my part. but still, I'll make the decision whether I like him or not when I see him and figure out what his personality is like

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #19
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

You should send him a pm o.O

Old 11-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #20
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You should send him a pm o.O
maybe. too lazy right now

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara

Tags
conversation, flamey's awesomeness