Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 05-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
narutolord37
Ninja Academy Student

narutolord37 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default a good naruto amv

ok so i was wachitng a naruto amv on youtube when i thougt what do u people think

note i dont have a youtube account so please dont ask me to make on if you do i will go insane like this

mine naruto vs pain numb encore (after hintas conffion)

pain
narutolord37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: a good naruto amv

um......can i have the link please!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
narutolord37
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1
um......can i have the link please!
there is none but there is a naruto vs pain amv just not numb encore i tried to post the link to it but the site wont let me heres the title on youtube

AMV pain vs naruto hinata kakashi & jiraiya

pain
Old 05-03-2009, 05:58 AM   #4
narutolord37
Ninja Academy Student

i ment if you could make one what would it be

pain
Old 11-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This needs to be moved to the Bowl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:11 AM   #6
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
This needs to be moved to the Bowl. Of soup. And noodles. Ah screw the whole thing!
Fixed it for you zero

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:23 AM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Really? Move this
Old 11-24-2010, 09:12 AM   #8
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Really? Move this
You really push people to move threads to the correct section dont you

Well, its much needed, especially when im to lazy to do it in my own strength. We applaud you Yori!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote