Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-01-2009, 06:19 AM   #21
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What if Orochimaru had gotten a hold of Itachi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
I've already read that Orochimaru wanted to control Itachi.
Oh, sorry. Then I misunderstood your post. ^^''
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:57 AM   #22
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to retire either. After finding out the man he tried so hard to kill was good and loved him was taken over by Orochimaru then having to deal with killing Orochimaru and all that retiring would probably sound good. After learning about Itachi's truth he did express feeling about wanting Madara to leave and being left alone, so maybe he'd retire as a hermit.

The Chuunin Exams was probably the best time to strike seeing as how many villages were participating he could sneak in more easily and move around Konoha more easily. Later would probably have been to hard to do.

He didn't say massive, but more like strong chakra, but would Orochimaru's chakra become stronger if he too over Madara's body or would he stay with his own chakra? Yeah if he had to switch he probably wouldn't have access to the chakra anymore.

Yeah Sasuke would've been the ideal body to reproduce in, but Orochimaru would've had to find an ideal partner too and he probably would've viewed the reproducing as nothing more than a necessaty for his future survival. Seeing as his asexual he'd probably try to make the babies another way though. I wish Kishi had elaborated more on the disease, knowing what it was would've been helpful and potentially interesting. Yeah, they probably would rebel. I wonder how's Orochimaru treat them. As his prisoner or like Sasuke. Maybe to have no resistence he'd lie to them.

If Orochimaru was caught then it probably would've been difficult to eliminate the whole Uchiha Clan, but I guess a lot of Shinobi like the ANBU can do it. If it happened they'd probably kill Sasuke too since Itachi never pleaded to let them let Sasuke live. Fending off Orochimaru would probably prove difficult, but I guess it would matter in how strong Hiruzen was at that point and the other strong shinobi in the village at the time. Yeah he was acting strange although the Uchiha probabl knew it was because oh his stressfull spying job.

I wonder how Orochimaru would react if Madara suddenly approaches him as well if he took over Itachi's body after he made the deal with Madara. That could be one way for Orochimaru to find out about Madara and his immortallity.
Retiring as a hermit wouldn't be too bad of a life for Sasuke. I could respect him a bit more if he just settled with that. Of course, that would prove to be a problem for Naruto. And I doubt Madara would just let him do that when he sees potential in him.

Even if Orochimaru wasn't able to get into the Chuunin exams, then I still think he could inflitrate the village. I mean, he did that was the Kazekage's body. I don't see why he couldn't do that with a traveling villager as well.

Oh, I guess I didn't read that part about Madara's chakra. Or I wasn't paying much attention to it. If it's really strong chakra, or something to that effect, it probably would stay with the body. If it did somehow transfer to Orochimaru, a lot of it would be lost in the transfer, or so I would imagine

Yeah, I wish Kishimoto would have elaborated on the whole disease a least a bit. Because he hasn't yet, many people believe Sasuke was the one to kill Itachi. But that isn't right -- the disease killed Itachi just as the battle ended. It just makes me wonder how long Itachi had had the disease before it really started to affect him. Either it would have been transmitted from an STD, from birth, or gained through something. Do you think they'll tell us later what exactly the disease was? I'm starting to doubt it since they haven't really brushed up on the subject, even when it was a good time to do so...

I think Orochimaru would plan something out very carefully. It might be extremely risky, but still, I think he could inflitrate without that many problems. I mean, we're talking about the man who took a Grass Village nin (I hope that is the right village) and the Kazekage's body during the Chuunin exams. Yes, Itachi would act stranger, but I think the only one that might notice would be either Sasuke, the 3rd Hokage, or maybe one of the closer family members. It's hard to say, really.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:33 AM   #23
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hmmmmm
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 07:48 AM   #24
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: under a shady tree listening to music while doodling horribly
ANIMELVR4EVR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it would change the outcome of a lot of things. if orochimaru got a hold of itachi, them he would attack konoha
Spoiler:
before pain
by the way, what was his disease?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
ANIMELVR4EVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:57 AM   #25
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIMELVR4EVR View Post
it would change the outcome of a lot of things. if orochimaru got a hold of itachi, them he would attack konoha
Spoiler:
before pain
Itachi had plot sickness. The worst disease for an anime/manga character.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #26
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Itachi had plot sickness. The worst disease for an anime/manga character.
Agreed...
Old 07-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #27
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
Retiring as a hermit wouldn't be too bad of a life for Sasuke. I could respect him a bit more if he just settled with that. Of course, that would prove to be a problem for Naruto. And I doubt Madara would just let him do that when he sees potential in him.

Even if Orochimaru wasn't able to get into the Chuunin exams, then I still think he could inflitrate the village. I mean, he did that was the Kazekage's body. I don't see why he couldn't do that with a traveling villager as well.

Oh, I guess I didn't read that part about Madara's chakra. Or I wasn't paying much attention to it. If it's really strong chakra, or something to that effect, it probably would stay with the body. If it did somehow transfer to Orochimaru, a lot of it would be lost in the transfer, or so I would imagine

Yeah, I wish Kishimoto would have elaborated on the whole disease a least a bit. Because he hasn't yet, many people believe Sasuke was the one to kill Itachi. But that isn't right -- the disease killed Itachi just as the battle ended. It just makes me wonder how long Itachi had had the disease before it really started to affect him. Either it would have been transmitted from an STD, from birth, or gained through something. Do you think they'll tell us later what exactly the disease was? I'm starting to doubt it since they haven't really brushed up on the subject, even when it was a good time to do so...

I think Orochimaru would plan something out very carefully. It might be extremely risky, but still, I think he could inflitrate without that many problems. I mean, we're talking about the man who took a Grass Village nin (I hope that is the right village) and the Kazekage's body during the Chuunin exams. Yes, Itachi would act stranger, but I think the only one that might notice would be either Sasuke, the 3rd Hokage, or maybe one of the closer family members. It's hard to say, really.

Seeing as he'd be too focused on killing Orochimaru and due to that he'd probably end up facing Madara sooner or later he probably would take care of that first then retire, but seeing as the events would be different that Sasuke might be weaker than current Sasuke, so he might not be able to defeat Madara or Orochimaru. After he's done Naruto would probably let him go, he was so against him going last time because he knew Sasuke would be in danger where he was going too, but he'd probably be safe there.

Probably, but that might be a little harder seeing as he won't know where the villager he took over lived and what he did, so the villager might be reported as missing while during the chuunin exams he could take the body of a foreign Shinobi which would make it easier.

Strong Chakra seems to also give long lives to others. Like Pa who's chakra is strengthened with Sage Chakra is around 800 years old, Madara's case might be like that, but then he'd just have a really long life, but not be truly immortal. Maybe really strong chakra makes you immortal though. Has it ever been specified if the original user's chakra goes to Orochimaru?

It was outright stated that the only reason Itachi was still alive was because of his medication and he even started coughing up blood in the middle of the fight, I don't get how they think Sasuke can actually beat a healthy Itachi, plus Madara stated the sick Itachi could've killed Sasuke if he wished to do so. The disease probably wasn't from birth seeing as Mikoto was healthy and Itachi appeared to be healthy as a child, maybe it was a type of cancer, something like Tuberculosis, or an STD. I'm starting to doubt he'll say it in the manga, maybe in the databook, but the last one didn't say...

The perfect time to do it to be successful would probably be during one of Itachi's missions, so he doesn't attract members of the clan if he does it within Konoha, once he returns would have infiltrated. Yeah he took those people. Fugaku, Mikoto, Sasuke, and Shisui would probably notice, but it's hard to predict what they would do about it.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #28
Sakura Uchiha
Genin

Sakura Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIMELVR4EVR View Post
Spoiler:
before pain
Right!! Agreed!
Old 07-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #29
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Orochimaru would have had a big role in the story if he had gotten a hold of Itachi
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itachi, jutsu, manga, orochimaru, sasuke