Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #21
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Farewell BFV, My Final Fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Mako... This is mine...
No! He is my brother. This is my way to end things. To show him that he's not the only cifer.

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #22
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sorry... Mine. Never fought him before. Gotta do it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:17 PM   #23
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Aw, Susu-Kami

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #24
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Sorry... Mine. Never fought him before. Gotta do it.
He said two fights. I'm takeing the second.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #25
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Mako can't read. Only select people.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-22-2010, 03:40 PM   #26
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'll make my move later. At the moment I have to clean the house and do that stuff. But I'll be making my move later tonight.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #27
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
Mako can't read. Only select people.
Hmph, i can't believe you won't fight me, for the last time. For the first real time. I expected more, brother.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:55 PM   #28
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't want my final fight to be with a small fry.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #29
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Is the second fight taken?

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #30
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

No.....
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #31
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I claim papa's second last fight!

Old 11-22-2010, 04:20 PM   #32
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

*grins* Father daughter. I'll make the first move. You better be ready.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #33
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes! XD

Old 11-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #34
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Try to add some story to the fight, ok? ;D

*I'm walking through a dimension discovered by a good friend, planning on leaving everyone I know for good. Hopping on a rock, I hear a noise behind me. I turn, looking to see who would have followed me. I look closer at the figure, and discover its my daughter, Danielle. I wonder of her ambitions, but there is no time, and I assume the worst. She plans on taking me back..... I won't allow it, and I decide to go all out. My SE skyrockets.* Come Forth, Sing the Endless Harem of Sorrow. Oh, Bringer of Judgement.
* Immediately, Black flame SE shoots out everywhere, sending off immense heat and force, threatening to send my daughter flying. On top of that, a screeching sound radiates from me, only amplified further by the rocks. This threatens to deafen her indefinitely. Without warning, I move. My body is covered in white steel, similar to aizens cocoon armor. Black markings of black steel etch through the surface of it. 4 black angel like wings extend from my back, etched with white markings. 4 balls of white steel circle me rhythmically. I move at danielle at extreme speed, ducking, feinting an uppercut, but immediately send a bone crushing spin kick aimed at her neck. Whilst this happens, the spheres of white steel circle behind you at even greater speed, moving at immense speed, blocking off exits to your sides, behind you, above an below, as they move rapidly. As I kick, I radiate sound SE off the kick, sending an even greater force. I move back into sonido, as the spheres then move around you in a spear formation in stride. I grin.*

*Immediately, I use something I learned from vat. I use the natural affinity of heat to white steel to its advantage, as the spheres hopefully have surrounded you. They begin to rapidly take in heat and distributing it outward, this leaves the area with a immense lack of energy, or pure cold. I then send a flare of freezing rieshi through the white steel, to step it up further, and creating a temporal vaccum around you, but I'm not finished. I begin to send hyper tense vibrations through the white steel, not audible to anyone, but it begins to rearrange particles in the air, forming an ideal gas, and a nigh perfect vacuum. The immense force should hopefully either have destroyed you as you were inside it, or pull you in and destroy or asphyxiate you. I stand as rocks are pulled in, as it takes immense force of my own to avoid the suction.*

Lax first move.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-23-2010, 06:50 AM   #35
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
I don't want my final fight to be with a small fry.
Think what you wan't, brother. It was here that decided who the better cifer was. BTW, soon, no very soon, i will have surpassed you.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:12 AM   #36
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
Think what you wan't, brother. It was here that decided who the better cifer was. BTW, soon, no very soon, i will have surpassed you.
Your naive little brother. Your heritage is not decided through similar actions, or personalities to your ancestors, but rather the bond you hold to them. Get that straight....

You do not have enough hate.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #37
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Your naive little brother. Your heritage is not decided through similar actions, or personalities to your ancestors, but rather the bond you hold to them. Get that straight....

You do not have enough hate.

Hate? The only person i hate is seph. You threatened your on family, you hurt my niece. You tricked my sister several times over. Causeing her heart break after heart break. You won't let your brother get closure. I can't forgive you for what you did. Though i never will get to repay you for what you did.

Old 11-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #38
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
Hate? The only person i hate is seph. You threatened your on family, you hurt my niece. You tricked my sister several times over. Causeing her heart break after heart break. You won't let your brother get closure. I can't forgive you for what you did. Though i never will get to repay you for what you did.
The only way you will ever defeat me, is with hatred.....
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-23-2010, 03:23 PM   #39
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Eya what is this whole itachi sasuke thing..
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:56 PM   #40
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
The only way you will ever defeat me, is with hatred.....
I do have hatred. Make the thread.

Tags
bleach, bleach fv, farewell, final, freeverse, lululululul shortcakes, susanoo