Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #1001
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Well consider two things. If NaruHina comes true, and he is Hokage they have the residence, if he doesn't become Hokage (which would be odd) she's the heir the main house of the Hyuuga clan..soo, lots of options :-P
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:47 PM   #1002
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
Well consider two things. If NaruHina comes true, and he is Hokage they have the residence, if he doesn't become Hokage (which would be odd) she's the heir the main house of the Hyuuga clan..soo, lots of options :-P
All right. I can't blame you for your post. Hinata and Naruto would think on where they're going to live with their kids. So long it's not in Naruto's apartment, it'll be for then, right?
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #1003
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Right, I mean that place is Tiny! I would have said after the whole beating Gara, he should have gotten a new place to live (least they could have done for him) and maybe made him a Chunin considering he was able to summon chief toad and beat the Sand Biju.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #1004
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

It'd be fun for Hinata and Naruto to have kids once they've got a family. Those two had to endure adversities in their childhoods to be the best ninja they can be. We can hope NaruHina kids would have a lot of friends to play with.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 11-21-2010, 05:59 AM   #1005
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Chewie Cookies is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Yahoo to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Skype™ to Chewie Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
It'd be fun for Hinata and Naruto to have kids once they've got a family. Those two had to endure adversities in their childhoods to be the best ninja they can be. We can hope NaruHina kids would have a lot of friends to play with.
Lolz, a huggable pairing creates huggable kids! I wanna see those cute NaruHina babies!
Old 11-21-2010, 06:27 AM   #1006
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

I bet NaruHina kids will be awesome
Old 11-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #1007
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
I bet NaruHina kids will be awesome
Me too, We really can't wait to find out what the NaruHina kids would look like? There's a good chance they'll look like their parents based on their appearance and Kekkei Genkai if possible.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 11-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #1008
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

A Baykugan user with sagemode and the ability to use Rasengan.....scary!
Old 11-21-2010, 09:12 PM   #1009
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Im sure their kids would look great since Naruto and Hinata do make a perfect couple.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:22 PM   #1010
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ya, but if you think about it, they will be like the next set of "Decendants of the Sage of Six Paths" :-P

I could see the end through it though, I mean Naruto said his mom was a babe (or somthin like that), would make sense right? :-P
Old 11-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #1011
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah they would be.

Yeah I guess it does make sense.XD
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #1012
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
Ya, but if you think about it, they will be like the next set of "Decendants of the Sage of Six Paths" :-P

I could see the end through it though, I mean Naruto said his mom was a babe (or somthin like that), would make sense right? :-P
It could be. NaruHina kids having Sage Mode and Byakugan would be powerful than their parents. Something to think about on those kiddies. In the last sentence, are you referring to Kushina?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 11-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #1013
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Send a message via AIM to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Yahoo to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Skype™ to Chewie Cookies

Quote:
It could be. NaruHina kids having Sage Mode and Byakugan would be powerful than their parents. Something to think about on those kiddies. In the last sentence, are you referring to Kushina?
Yup, he's referring to Kushina. a human being can only have one real mother, after all, ne? Also I've come across an argument in text stating how Hinata is more like Kushina than Sakura, seeing as Kushina asked Naruto to look for a girl "like her". I'll post said argument up here when I get the chance.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:48 AM   #1014
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie Cookies View Post
Yup, he's referring to Kushina. a human being can only have one real mother, after all, ne? Also I've come across an argument in text stating how Hinata is more like Kushina than Sakura, seeing as Kushina asked Naruto to look for a girl "like her". I'll post said argument up here when I get the chance.
Oh, thank you. Kushina was tomboyish with her attitude, but she was a sweet and lovable kunoichi with her family. Hinata is an example because she's shy and cute because she doesn't argue or hit Naruto like Sakura does. We can believe Hinata is the ideal girl for Naruto because of those attributes. In a personal note, does ne look Afrikaans?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 11-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #1015
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Oh, thank you. Kushina was tomboyish with her attitude, but she was a sweet and lovable kunoichi with her family. Hinata is an example because she's shy and cute because she doesn't argue or hit Naruto like Sakura does. We can believe Hinata is the ideal girl for Naruto because of those attributes. In a personal note, does ne look Afrikaans?
That depends. What does "Afrikaans" mean? I only speak English and a little Japanese and Italian on the side, so I don't know many words outside of my first language.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #1016
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That depends. What does "Afrikaans" mean? I only speak English and a little Japanese and Italian on the side, so I don't know many words outside of my first language.
Afrikaans is one of South Africa's 11 official languages. Sorry about it. I should had it known it was supposed to be nee. We believe Hinata is the most ideal girl for Naruto than Sakura because Hinata doesn't hit Naruto for his tomfoolery, don't we?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 11-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #1017
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Afrikaans is one of South Africa's 11 official languages. Sorry about it. I should had it known it was supposed to be nee. We believe Hinata is the most ideal girl for Naruto than Sakura because Hinata doesn't hit Naruto for his tomfoolery, don't we?
Lolz, true. However, "Ne", when said at the end of a sentence, is like the Canadians' way of saying "eh" at the end of everything, only it's the Japanese equivalent. And, dang, you're all the way out in South Africa? I guess there are NaruHina fans all over the world!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:08 AM   #1018
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What's this talk about afrikaans and how do they relate to pairings and such?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #1019
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
What's this talk about afrikaans and how do they relate to pairings and such?
Nothing. What's-their-name asked me for a translation. I couldn't give it to them, but I tried.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:19 AM   #1020
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nothing. What's-their-name asked me for a translation. I couldn't give it to them, but I tried.
That'd be me. Nee really means no. Back to NaruHina, Kushina would had been so proud to see her son Naruto fall in love with Hinata if she were alive. That'd be cute and emotional, would it?
Viva Mexico y el Tri

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings