Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #601
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

When last I knew Misty was in it, then recently was flipping channels and caught
Pokemon on and was like who's this and where's Misty. It was a strange feeling. Felt like I was in a time warp bubble! lol
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:17 PM   #602
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I watched it from when Misty was in it until Dawn, I stopped there ...*Hugs* I would challenge you in your Thread if I had confidence or knew if I was allowed or not, LOL.
You can, anyone is allowed to, there isnt any academy anymore.

*Hugs back*

I'm fine, the last hour or so of my life have been completely frictional. >.>

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:18 PM   #603
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
I clicked in the link in your signature and I commented.
I didn't know you drew so well.
I am not that good, far from the best ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
When last I knew Misty was in it, then recently was flipping channels and caught
Pokemon on and was like who's this and where's Misty. It was a strange feeling. Felt like I was in a time warp bubble! lol
Yeah, the change the people around in the group every new League ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
You can, anyone is allowed to, there isnt any academy anymore.

*Hugs back*

I'm fine, the last hour or so of my life have been completely frictional. >.>
I was just wondering about the Villages is all, thought that I would still have to join one ...

*Hugging* Awwlll ...

Frictional? or Fictional?

Well, I read the Text Walls already ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 11-21-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:19 PM   #604
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Good morning Rasen!!
Old 11-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #605
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I am not that good, far from the best ...
I still love your drawings, I wish I drew like you! ^_^
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #606
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hi Sheelah

@TRS - I don't make may typing errors.

Old 11-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #607
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

The villages. I'm still not sure what to make of that section yet so I stay out of it.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #608
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

You know what I just thought of:

Throw Rasen Shuriken(TRS)
Toys R-Us

Rasen_Chidori(RC)

The little RC race cars, or the HotWheels!

They are found at Toys R Us.

So, you both are connected with your username somewhat, and materials for kids.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #609
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
I still love your drawings, I wish I drew like you! ^_^
People can learn, I find ... I never took any advanced classes as such, just drew.
Quote:
@TRS - I don't make may typing errors.
may? or many?

I see ... Well, if anything, you should be feeling okay now ...
Quote:
The villages. I'm still not sure what to make of that section yet so I stay out of it.
I have never joined or read much up on that Section, hence why I never bothered, I been on here 6 months and haven't decided if I wanted to join or not ...

Please don't mention kids or children JAFL ... -_- ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #610
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You dont know what village you want to join?
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #611
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Nope, read a post in there that said most villages in there aren't active so why join a village that isn't active.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:31 PM   #612
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Well if anyone if interested this is the Picture I finished just today, I wasn't in the best mood, when drawing it, though, I felt like drawing, so I did ...
Spoiler:
Awesome drawing TRS! I give it 5 out of 5 Stars!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:32 PM   #613
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
People can learn, I find ... I never took any advanced classes as such, just drew.may? or many?

I see ... Well, if anything, you should be feeling okay now ...I have never joined or read much up on that Section, hence why I never bothered, I been on here 6 months and haven't decided if I wanted to join or not ...

Many >.> stupid dodgy keys, lol, I usually notice when one didn't work and fix it xD

Yeap xD

Old 11-21-2010, 12:34 PM   #614
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

since when do i not come to this thread? O.O
Old 11-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #615
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Awesome drawing TRS! I give it 5 out of 5 Stars!
Yeah ... You aren't the only one today ...
Quote:
Many >.> stupid dodgy keys, lol, I usually notice when one didn't work and fix it xD

Yeap xD
Yip, you are a Grammar Nazi ... LOL

Well ... That's good for you ...

Hello Storm ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #616
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Yeah ... You aren't the only one today ... Yip, you are a Grammar Nazi ... LOL

Well ... That's good for you ...

Hello Storm ...
Hello TRS ...
Old 11-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #617
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
People can learn, I find ... I never took any advanced classes as such, just drew.may? or many?

I see ... Well, if anything, you should be feeling okay now ...I have never joined or read much up on that Section, hence why I never bothered, I been on here 6 months and haven't decided if I wanted to join or not ...

sowwy. =(
Quote:
Nope, read a post in there that said most villages in there aren't active so why join a village that isn't active.
That's because the system is down, so..yea..
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #618
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
Hello TRS ...
Well, everyone is leaving slowly from this Thread, it was so active too ... -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
sowwy. =(
It's personally me, I don't like children or kids to be honest ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #619
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Actually from the post I read it made it sound like Kage were MIA or had no activity! lol Very few villages are active and it posted them. So I won't be joining.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #620
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
People can learn, I find ... I never took any advanced classes as such, just drew.
You're right! I drew some Code Geass characters in the Summer.
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs