Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 06-30-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default The Thread Movie Theater

*in lobby looking for shows*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Thread Movie Theater

ok, so we watch movies here?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #3
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I dunno
Whatever movie there is

Old 06-30-2009, 10:32 PM   #4
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yajyuu Mikazuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*watches transformers* the ROBOTZZZZZZ *huhuh thats a tongue tickler*
Old 06-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #5
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

*sigh*

*goes into movie theater*

I'll go see Naruto

Old 06-30-2009, 10:34 PM   #6
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

*Megan Fox comes on*
Old 06-30-2009, 10:34 PM   #7
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

omg megan fox! *sits down and watches transformers also*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-30-2009, 10:35 PM   #8
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
omg megan fox! *sits down and watches transformers also*
Megan Fox plus ROBOTZ = AWESOME
Old 06-30-2009, 10:35 PM   #9
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

o.O

*watches Naruto*
GAARA-KUN!!!! <3
*kisses Gaara plushie*
Gaara plushie: o.o
Gaara is sooooo adorable and hot

Old 06-30-2009, 10:37 PM   #10
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
o.O

*watches Naruto*
GAARA-KUN!!!! <3
*kisses Gaara plushie*
Gaara plushie: o.o
Gaara is sooooo adorable and hot
Agreed
*watches Megan Fox and ROBOTZ*
Old 06-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #11
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajyuu Mikazuki View Post
Megan Fox plus ROBOTZ = AWESOME
so right man!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #12
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

*watches* *falls asleep*

Old 06-30-2009, 10:53 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

*Goes and sees transformers too* This is even better than the first!!!

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:54 PM   #14
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

robotz
Old 06-30-2009, 10:59 PM   #15
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

yay for transformers lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-30-2009, 11:01 PM   #16
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ok, goin to another movie....

*walks into a showing of Paramore concerts* SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 06-30-2009, 11:03 PM   #17
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

*looks around* *walks into Naruto Yuri: The Movie*
Old 06-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #18
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I sense a disturbance in the forums........ YURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, Paramore movie, hurry and get.....to......the.....credits! YES!!!! *Rushes to Yuri movie*

/Heil

Old 06-30-2009, 11:06 PM   #19
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

*Looks to his right and sees Shizune watching* *Looks back up*
Old 06-30-2009, 11:09 PM   #20
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuri!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes in watches*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tags
movie, theater