Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-20-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Post spoiler!!(I'm Guessing But Read Please)

Hi this is LilHinataGirl, I am thinking of something huge, actually its been on my mind for a bit so here it is:

I was thinking, if Tobi and Kabuto are bringing back the dead characters, doesn't that mean also Kushina and Minato and especially Jairaya of course... Yeah I made a list in my sketch book of who might fight who and it ticks me off and upsets me dearly, wouldn't it to you??
Well the case is I never liked this to ever happen ever since I read the new chapter and Sai has to fight his older brother.....
So heres the list of all that might fight each other and I am even gonna include Kurenai in it even though she isn't fighting cause of her baby.....

CHARACTERS POSSIBLY FIGHTING EACH OTHER:

Naruto vs his mother, father, and godfather.. Possibly some old friends that died when he was little, like Haku..

Sasuke(Maybe his mother, father, and brother can talk sense to him) and I mean in!!!

Sai vs his brother
Neji vs his father
Kakashi vs his father, his old mentor(Naruto's father) and his two teammates(Obito and Rin) And possible Zabuza
Sakura vs Chiyo... <_<
Team Asuma and Kurenai(She isn't gonna fight >_<) vs asuma
Tsunade vs her past lover, brother, and old teammate, jairaya(possibly Kushina, 3rd Hokage, and 1st)
Konohamaru vs possibly his grandfather(3rd hokage) and uncle(Asuma)
Hiashi vs his twin brother Hizashi....

Yeah I know there is more but my head is so full of things from the manga... i just wanna die.....

Thanks for reading...^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: spoiler!!(I'm Guessing But Read Please)

There is only one problem however. 1st Hokage, 2nd Hokage, 3rd Hokage and Minato can't be revived by Edo Tensei, because their souls were sealed via Shiki Fujin (The Death Reaper). According to that, their souls are "to suffer endlessly in the Death God's stomach". And that's why their souls can't be brought back.

Aside from that, your guesses could happen.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: spoiler!!(I'm Guessing But Read Please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
There is only one problem however. 1st Hokage, 2nd Hokage, 3rd Hokage and Minato can't be revived by Edo Tensei, because their souls were sealed via Shiki Fujin (The Death Reaper). According to that, their souls are "to suffer endlessly in the Death God's stomach". And that's why their souls can't be brought back.

Aside from that, your guesses could happen.

Oh duhh I forgot.... <_< thanks lol

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2010, 11:04 AM   #4
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

waittttt remember back in the manga even though they're soul was sealed, didnt orochimaru still able to do 1st and 2nd hokage before the 3rd died :/

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: spoiler!!(I'm Guessing But Read Please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
waittttt remember back in the manga even though they're soul was sealed, didnt orochimaru still able to do 1st and 2nd hokage before the 3rd died :/

Yes. But that was because their soules weren't sealed. They got sealed when Sarutobi sealed them with the Shiki Fujin. Their souls can not be used now.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Yes. But that was because their soules weren't sealed. They got sealed when Sarutobi sealed them with the Shiki Fujin.
Haha oh right i guess.... :/ <_< stop being right :< XD

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #7
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Not bad but you don't know if that will happened but if it did you have the facts down

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:09 AM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwynethUchiha View Post
Not bad but you don't know if that will happened but if it did you have the facts down

Thanks, i overthink alot during school... even when i read the manga.... xD i kinda messed up a lil but oh well.... Sasuke does of course need a spankin n a talk to from his mother, father, and brother... <_<

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yes he does if he only saw Itachi he may go good

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
Old 11-20-2010, 11:12 AM   #10
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Talk about 'Feel the rainbow"

Any ways I would like Kushina and Minato to come back. But If I remember right Kushina is the the Death reaper seal with Minato. Pervy-Sage is just dead, so he may come back.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes he does if he only saw Itachi he may go good
Yeah maybe...

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2010, 11:14 AM   #12
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Talk about 'Feel the rainbow"

Any ways I would like Kushina and Minato to come back. But If I remember right Kushina is the the Death reaper seal with Minato. Pervy-Sage is just dead, so he may come back.
Yeah i fogot bout kushina too T_T why did she just stay alive n raise naruto.... awww well, she was in love, she wouldnt do well :/

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2010, 11:15 AM   #13
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

I gave you some rep for your great guessing

Old 11-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I gave you some rep for your great guessing
Thanks I guess...

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2010, 11:25 AM   #15
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Anymore suggestions? I would gladly answer what I prepare to say^^

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #16
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah i fogot bout kushina too T_T why did she just stay alive n raise naruto.... awww well, she was in love, she wouldnt do well :/
Wait why would she not do good?

Old 11-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #17
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Wait why would she not do good?
I don't know XD she might do good, cause her son looks just like Minato

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #18
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well sorta, except the face <_<

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #19
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't know XD she might do good, cause her son looks just like Minato
what does that have to do with anything

Old 11-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #20
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

if jiraya comes back hes going to be a very strong villian even without sage mode. naruto would have to handle that.

and darui and kakuzu should fight just cause
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
death, family, fight, friends, manga, naruto