Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #721
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
fools!your weapons are weak compared to this *twin blades of destruction:demon wind storm!*my two heavy blades leave my grasp and create a storm in the shape of dragon demon with twelve arms."the storm disappears with the dragon demon remaining over the kages head while his men lay knocked out on the ground.
sorry!i guess i went a little overboard.
"Want in the world is wrong with you tobi"ask Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.

Last edited by SakuraGirl; 11-17-2010 at 04:59 PM.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #722
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

their not dead knocked out but not dead.but i guess having weapons and people looking like their going to kill us wasn't enough to justify my actions?ok i'll fix it just give me a moment.*closes eyes and crosses the blades in front of chest*after a few moments a strange power becomes visible and begins healing the knocked out men's injuries.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #723
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
their not dead knocked out but not dead.but i guess having weapons and people looking like their going to kill us wasn't enough to justify my actions?ok i'll fix it just give me a moment.*closes eyes and crosses the blades in front of chest*after a few moments a strange power becomes visible and begins healing the knocked out men's injuries.
"God" thought Miyo"why am with these two"?
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #724
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*I watch as Tobi bust some heads and I laugh at Miyo's reaction to the aggressiveness*
"If you know whats good for you I wouldn't move" *I say to the other man as I glance at Tobi holding his swords*
"As for you great Kage"
*I take out a rope and tie him to his chair*
"Go ahead Miyo explain to this man why we are here" I say with a laugh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #725
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
*I watch as Tobi bust some heads and I laugh at Miyo's reaction to the aggressiveness*
"If you know whats good for you I wouldn't move" *I say to the other man as I glance at Tobi holding his swords*
"As for you great Kage"
*I take out a rope and tie him to his chair*
"Go ahead Miyo explain to this man why we are here" I say with a laugh.
"Well that the thing so many things have been happening i forgot why we are here"Said Miyo
Old 11-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #726
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

the healing took more then i thought, good thing i was holding back.thought tobi"allies i think,but if we are here for that then i have one question.is this guy someone we can trust?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 11-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #727
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*grins*
"Then its all me.... well you see Kage, we are here because of the war, and now we don't know who is on what side because of traitors and many other things. So you see, to fight this on-coming threat, army, or all these villages who want to take control of everyone else. We need to make an army. We thought you might have some info on who is who in this war and where we can get supporters for our army."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #728
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
*grins*
"Then its all me.... well you see Kage, we are here because of the war, and now we don't know who is on what side because of traitors and many other things. So you see, to fight this on-coming threat, army, or all these villages who want to take control of everyone else. We need to make an army. We thought you might have some info on who is who in this war and where we can get supporters for our army."
yea we could really use this info"said Miyo

Last edited by SakuraGirl; 11-17-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:44 PM   #729
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*looks around*i don't like this something is........off it's to simple.don't kage's usually have more then this protecting them?
Old 11-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #730
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*looks around*i don't like this something is........off it's to simple.don't kage's usually have more then this protecting them?
Miyo look around and note's something was off
Old 11-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #731
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

i was planning on keeping this hidden but just to be safe *makes handsigns......and summons a second dragon demon from my second blade* the demon looks the same as the one over the kages head and also has twelves arms."alright demon i'll let you and your other half out for now.but only to search the building for possible threats and thats all.i expect no trouble from you,got it!
dragon:fine!you worthless human,but when i get free of your new sealing prison i'll make you pay!you hear me!
me:ya i do.now get to work!

*both halves of the demon disappear into the walls and begin searching*
Old 11-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #732
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i was planning on keeping this hidden but just to be safe *makes handsigns......and summons a second dragon demon from my second blade* the demon looks the same as the one over the kages head and also has twelves arms."alright demon i'll let you and your other half out for now.but only to search the building for possible threats and thats all.i expect no trouble from you,got it!
dragon:fine!you worthless human,but when i get free of your new sealing prison i'll make you pay!you hear me!
me:ya i do.now get to work!

*both halves of the demon disappear into the walls and begin searching*
"you think that safe tobi"ask Miyo watching the demons leave..
Old 11-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #733
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

it should be.when i had to reseal the demon ,i had to use my own seal instead of the original for a few reasons.but my seal keeps the demon in check even if i'm not the one using my blades or as the demon calls it...his new prison location.also the demon can only go a certain amount of distance before the seal drags him back into his cage.his power and movements are monitered by my seal and myself.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:08 PM   #734
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
it should be.when i had to reseal the demon ,i had to use my own seal instead of the original for a few reasons.but my seal keeps the demon in check even if i'm not the one using my blades or as the demon calls it...his new prison location.also the demon can only go a certain amount of distance before the seal drags him back into his cage.his power and movements are monitered by my seal and myself.
"i see"said Miyo well let hope he finds something.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #735
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

dragon:*appears out of the wall*only a few waiting outside,shall i take care of it?or would master like to take care of it himself?

me:are they a threat to us?

dragon:yes i believe so.your majesty!

me:i'm not of royal blood.so stop calling me that!

dragon:yes your majesty!what is your answer your majesty?

me:*looks around*alright i'll come see for myself.

dragon:fine.i'll never understand why i can't have any fun.

*steps onto the dragon demons head and disappears into the wall*
Old 11-19-2010, 03:58 PM   #736
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
dragon:*appears out of the wall*only a few waiting outside,shall i take care of it?or would master like to take care of it himself?

me:are they a threat to us?

dragon:yes i believe so.your majesty!

me:i'm not of royal blood.so stop calling me that!

dragon:yes your majesty!what is your answer your majesty?

me:*looks around*alright i'll come see for myself.

dragon:fine.i'll never understand why i can't have any fun.

*steps onto the dragon demons head and disappears into the wall*
"wait"yell Miyo"are you sure?
Old 11-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #737
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

me:*voice echoes through the walls*ya,i'm sure it's nothing.and since things are under control here,it should be a good time to check and see who these people outside are.i'll be back in a second.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #738
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
me:*voice echoes through the walls*ya,i'm sure it's nothing.and since things are under control here,it should be a good time to check and see who these people outside are.i'll be back in a second.

"okay if your sure"said Miyo
Old 11-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #739
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*appears in front of the three men*

man#1:what is that?a demon?
man#2:how did he come out of that wall?
man#3:who cares!we have heard about you the one working with the phantom and the girl.our friend had plans and you got in his way.and now you die!

me:i'm sure who ever your talking about was up to no good,if i got in the way of his plans.but yes your correct about the rest.now leave before someone gets hurt.i would prefer to keep this civil.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #740
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*appears in front of the three men*

man#1:what is that?a demon?
man#2:how did he come out of that wall?
man#3:who cares!we have heard about you the one working with the phantom and the girl.our friend had plans and you got in his way.and now you die!

me:i'm sure who ever your talking about was up to no good,if i got in the way of his plans.but yes your correct about the rest.now leave before someone gets hurt.i would prefer to keep this civil.
Miyo watch tobi from the window and wish kiba would hurry up