Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #1
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default The Alter Chronicles

Prologue:
Spoiler:
My name is Devroux Alter. Weird name right? Shut up. I'm the hero of this story and you don't get to refer to someone so magnificent as I in that manner. Nah, just kidding. But seriously.

Most stories, at least the ones I've read, have a main character that is totally not ready or unfit to do the amazing things that they somehow end up doing. Not this one. I was born ready for this. I'm in the Japanese anime and manga, superheroes, fantasy books, and a bunch of other nerdy things. I've always wanted my life to be exciting and I have gone out of my way to make it like that. Most of it is just cool stuff and not totally amazing though.

Despite being the nerdy type I've gone out of my way to make myself physically suitable if something cool happens. And it's a good life choice anyways. I'm not going to say I'm the fastest, smartest, or strongest kid in the 11th grade but I'm not the least of any of those either.
I'm 17, 5 foot, 7 inches tall, and weigh 147 pounds. I have no vision problems and I'm told I'm mentally fit too. I might be a little on the weird side but who isn't? It's the 11th grade. Kids are allowed to do that.

But enough about me. Time to start the story.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Devroux; 11-14-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Alter Chronicles

Post fail x10.

Don't post with black color, italics, and spoilers. Screws stuff up. At least for me.

I'll finsih the Prologue later or tomorrow and continue the story by this weekend.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Act I, Scene I:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walking through the halls of the high school is not the greatest feeling. It's just... School. There are all kinds of cliques and people in general. Now I'm not the most popular kid so there are a few occasions when I'm picked on. But basically I am left alone most of the time. Pretty good deal from where I'm standing.

This occasion was different however. For the last week I have contracted a reocurring headache. My head hurts like it keeps getting hit with a full-on kicked soccer ball. And then when I'm concentrating on something everything in my line of sight looks like it's being pulled to the center of where I'm looking. Which makes my headache hurt more. It's not the best feeling in the world.

Now the headache is worse when it turns human. In the form of Billy Henderson. I was fiddling with the lock on my locker when my face suddenly met cold, hard metal. Being shoved into lockers isn't the greatest feeling and I've fought before. But Billy is a different story. He stands almost 6'5" and weighs a good 250 pounds. He's broken plenty of jaws this year alone.

On this particular day I already didn't feel well and didn't want to be messed with. I wheeled around on my heel and swung, palm open, all in one swift motion. He was too big to react fast enough and my palm connected with his nose. I just closed my eyes hoping he wouldn't break too many of my bones. I was surprised however, when I heard a blood curdling scream. I opened my eyes to find the massive Billy Henderson on his knees clutching his nose. By the amount of blood that had pooled not only on his shirt but on the ground I knew I had broken his nose. Not good.

By now people had gathered around us in a large circle. A couple of the girls were awestruck and standing with gaping mouths while the boys, mostly the rather unpopular kids, were laughing their butts off. Looking up from Billy I smiled. I know I had done something most people wouldn't have and they knew it too. But my moment of bravado was cut short when Mr. Harms walked into the ring. Without a word he grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked. Hard. With one pull I was jerked into a stumbling walk behind him.

It was only 7:58 a.m. School hadn't actually started yet but the day had already turned for the worse.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-15-2010, 05:02 PM   #4
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I like it.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #5
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Please excuse my inability to write. I began with no concept and just thought I'd make it up as I go. But I don't have a plan at all so I can't really do anything. In a few days I'll begin again.
χ Δ|✝ΣR