Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Ranked Matches

I seriously hate how the higher raked people spam like hell in rank matches i always have to transform into the 4-tails to win

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ranked Matches

Learn to overcome

Lets play sometime
Old 11-17-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

sure sometime later i'll send u a friend request the next time i'm on

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-17-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
Ragato Uchiha
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato Uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Is UNS2 Fun?
Old 11-17-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragato Uchiha View Post
Is UNS2 Fun?
ummm... yeah, well for me it is lol.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:07 PM   #6
~Anbu Apoc~
Academy Graduate

~Anbu Apoc~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Is UNS2 Fun?
yeah and it depends who you fight.

"I believe if you dont give up, you dont lose. You give up, You already made them win."

Psn:jjj7112
GT: RRTS CHARMANDER

I look forward to seeing you.

Go to Valor Gaming and see whats in store for you. Great place, Great community. All Fun.
See ya There!!
~Anbu Apoc~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #7
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Is UNS2 Fun?
yeah the story is really good. and the online can be fun as long as u don't face spammers

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 11-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #8
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
I seriously hate how the higher raked people spam like hell in rank matches i always have to transform into the 4-tails to win
Well I use Ino and as we all know she only has one tail.

Heheheh... someone got that right? I'm so clever *smug*
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #9
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spam is easy to beat, it happens in all games, why complain about it?

It happens in professional sports!

If a play in football works every time against a team and gets you a touchdown, I can assure you they will keep using it until the other team wizens up.

Imagine if players complained about Dwight Howard only making lay ups and dunks.

"Hey Dwight, your no fun, stop cheating and shoot outside the paint or a three once in a while."

Online play, specifically anything ranked, is NOT just for fun. It's a competition! It's called competitive play! Competitors do anything within the parameters of the game to win! Open your mind, think, use your head!

Again, spammers are easy to beat!

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas

Last edited by pathbeyondthedark; 11-18-2010 at 12:26 AM.
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #10
Uber_Brows
Freshmen Academy Student

Uber_Brows is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah spammers are easy to beat you just have to learn how to counter them
Uber_Brows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #11
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
Spam is easy to beat, it happens in all games, why complain about it?

It happens in professional sports!

If a play in football works every time against a team and gets you a touchdown, I can assure you they will keep using it until the other team wizens up.

Imagine if players complained about Dwight Howard only making lay ups and dunks.

"Hey Dwight, your no fun, stop cheating and shoot outside the paint or a three once in a while."

Online play, specifically anything ranked, is NOT just for fun. It's a competition! It's called competitive play! Competitors do anything within the parameters of the game to win! Open your mind, think, use your head!

Again, spammers are easy to beat!
yeah it appers that I use Chidori to beat then Minato spammers

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 11-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #12
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

spammers are everywere...i dont have uns2 but i have DB:raging blast and i cant tell you how many times iv fought goten users or people who use gogeta or vegito or someone simply because he has instant transmission and do nothing but IT launch a noob combo followed by a super attack fly across the field charge up and repeat it AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN same with goten users cept they spam the dash move charge
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:07 AM   #13
TheGoodGuy
Freshmen Academy Student

TheGoodGuy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Add me

Gamertag: TheGoodGuy NL
TheGoodGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #14
S-dOg21
Apprentice Genin

S-dOg21 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Sigh...I know, just fought someone who ONLY used Sub+Grab(I won b.t.w) I was Tobi lucky and he forgot about one of my bombs. Dedira is the worst spammer char.....
And I thought pupets were horible.....

PS3 ID: S-dOg21
Food of the month: Green eggs & Ham.
S-dOg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:46 PM   #15
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

I am pretty sure Chiyo is the worst spam character

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji