Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: How did you come up with ItaSaku?
My mind works in mysterious ways... 3 10.34%
Heard it from a friend 1 3.45%
Somehow found it on the Internet 7 24.14%
Experimenting (Just happened) o_o 2 6.90%
This just doesn't apply to me. 16 55.17%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #21
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Official Itachi x Sakura Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post

Yeah, I've always thought the medical nin theory was possible, but it is a bit overused, I might add. There is this one good fanfiction writer named Leafygirl who wrote an ItaSaku fanfiction with that theory. It's very well written, I can pm you the link to it if you want.

I have one account on fanfiction.net. It's a great site for fanfiction. I can recommend a few fanfics if you just give me a Naruto pairing. Or if you want, I can send you one of my better ones.
What's your name on fanfiction? I've been to that site a couple of times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #22
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
What's your name on fanfiction? I've been to that site a couple of times.
SharinganAnbuSakura xD Not very original, I know. But once you've wrote something, it's a pain to change it. The only one I actually recommend is Watching Angels or Recovering Lost Memories. Those are ItaSaku ones anyways. Sorry for the slow reply, my mom just rescued a hurt dog.
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #23
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
SharinganAnbuSakura xD Not very original, I know. But once you've wrote something, it's a pain to change it. The only one I actually recommend is Watching Angels or Recovering Lost Memories. Those are ItaSaku ones anyways. Sorry for the slow reply, my mom just rescued a hurt dog.
I think I found it. Your avatar there is C.C. right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #24
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I think I found it. Your avatar there is C.C. right?
Yep. You found my profile. Hopefully you might like my writing.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:47 PM   #25
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Ooh...I'm interested xD I've wrote a few myself, but I still need to work on them. I'm proud of myself for getting a one-shot done a few days ago!
Really? That's cool!
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #26
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-Sama View Post
Really? That's cool!
Do you write a lot of fanfiction?
Old 06-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #27
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Another thought just came to mind: How would Sasuke react to hearing that Sakura fell for Itachi? I'd think he'd be ready to die...or go on a wild massacre, hopefully killing Karin and maybe Danzo in the process.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:04 PM   #28
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Another thought just came to mind: How would Sasuke react to hearing that Sakura fell for Itachi? I'd think he'd be ready to die...or go on a wild massacre, hopefully killing Karin and maybe Danzo in the process.
He would probably get mad, but I don't think he'd care that much...

Old 06-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #29
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
He would probably get mad, but I don't think he'd care that much...
Or, he might take it as a chance to hurt Itachi. That, or motivate Itachi to face Sasuke off if Sasuke had hurt Sakura in some way. But I have no doubt that either way, Itachi would eventually accept the challenge that Sasuke would make. He's a loving brother after all. Despite the whole Sakura ordeal, he'd still step up to do his duty.

Then again, knowing Sakura, she might try to tell Sasuke the truth about Itachi (provided she knew). But as we know, Sasuke never seems to listen...and I have no doubt that would only anger him. He'd probably think of it as lies.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #30
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Or, he might take it as a chance to hurt Itachi. That, or motivate Itachi to face Sasuke off if Sasuke had hurt Sakura in some way. But I have no doubt that either way, Itachi would eventually accept the challenge that Sasuke would make. He's a loving brother after all. Despite the whole Sakura ordeal, he'd still step up to do his duty.

Then again, knowing Sakura, she might try to tell Sasuke the truth about Itachi (provided she knew). But as we know, Sasuke never seems to listen...and I have no doubt that would only anger him. He'd probably think of it as lies.
That seems like a very likely thing to happen if ItaSaku came true, now that I think about it.

Old 06-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #31
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Could one of you send me one of the ItaSaku fanfics? Like Copy Paste?
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #32
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
That seems like a very likely thing to happen if ItaSaku came true, now that I think about it.
Overall, I just see problems with Sasuke being involved...Dx

I just wonder how the Akatsuki would react though.

Hidan: Would probably be cussing out Sakura or mocking her
Kakuzu: would be ignoring her unless it was a money issue (or bounty issue, god forbid)
Kisame: Probably wouldn't care unless he wanted a battle or was bloodthirsty
Konan: Ignore her unless she somehow became involved with Nagato's plans
Nagato: Same thing as Konan
Sasori:
(Somehow be alive?) Wouldn't bother with her unless he wanted her as a puppet
Deidara:
Ehh...Knowing normal ItaSaku stories, he'd probably be the other person in the whole love triangle thing. At least, that's normal anyways. If that was the case, he'd fight over her. (You gotta read one of those fanfics...They can get pretty funny. ) Otherwise, I couldn't see him really dealing with her other than annoyance or asking to help get Tobi off of his back.
Tobi: Probably screw around, but if it was Madara...He might kill her.
Orochimaru: Would just want to use her so he could get Itachi's body...Aggh..!!

Old 06-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #33
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken View Post
Could one of you send me one of the ItaSaku fanfics? Like Copy Paste?
Sure, I'll pm one you'll probably like to you right now. It also has a good theory to it, so it's somewhat sensible.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #34
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

hi. itachi and sakura rock
Old 06-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #35
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Sure, I'll pm one you'll probably like to you right now. It also has a good theory to it, so it's somewhat sensible.
Thanks!
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #36
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
hi. itachi and sakura rock

Hey, welcome to the thread! Would you like to join this ItaSaku fanclub?
Old 06-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #37
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Are you talking about the one by Leafygirl?

Old 06-30-2009, 07:30 PM   #38
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken View Post
Thanks!
No problem! Hope you enjoy it!
Old 06-30-2009, 07:31 PM   #39
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Are you talking about the one by Leafygirl?

Yeah, have you already read it, Kuromaki? I liked it pretty well when I first read it.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #40
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Overall, I just see problems with Sasuke being involved...Dx

I just wonder how the Akatsuki would react though.

Hidan: Would probably be cussing out Sakura or mocking her
Kakuzu: would be ignoring her unless it was a money issue (or bounty issue, god forbid)
Kisame: Probably wouldn't care unless he wanted a battle or was bloodthirsty
Konan: Ignore her unless she somehow became involved with Nagato's plans
Nagato: Same thing as Konan
Sasori:
(Somehow be alive?) Wouldn't bother with her unless he wanted her as a puppet
Deidara:
Ehh...Knowing normal ItaSaku stories, he'd probably be the other person in the whole love triangle thing. At least, that's normal anyways. If that was the case, he'd fight over her. (You gotta read one of those fanfics...They can get pretty funny. ) Otherwise, I couldn't see him really dealing with her other than annoyance or asking to help get Tobi off of his back.
Tobi: Probably screw around, but if it was Madara...He might kill her.
Orochimaru: Would just want to use her so he could get Itachi's body...Aggh..!!

Once again, very likely. Although I think Dei would just try to blow her up to break Itachi's heart, and Sasori would come after her for revenge. I think Sakura would make a great puppet...

Tags
fanclub, itachi, itasaku, official, sakura