Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 11-17-2010, 11:35 AM   #601
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Re: Describe the siggy ^ you with 1 word.

aww it's cute

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #602
SilentShino
Chunin Exam Participant

SilentShino saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Bubblegum

Sub-Leader of the Hidden Leaf Ninja ^__^

I main Shino he's INVINCIBLE....and silent

Naruto and Sakura - "YOU'RE LATE!!"
Kakashi - "Sorry a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way" lol

Naruto and Sakura - "YOUR LATE!!!"
Kakashi - "Sorry I got lost on the path of life"
Kakashi=Chuck Norris
SilentShino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #603
Hinata16
Freshmen Academy Student

Hinata16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awesome Siggy!
Hinata16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #604
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata16 View Post
Awesome Siggy!
nothing

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #605
Hinata16
Freshmen Academy Student

Hinata16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
pictures
That really is soo cuite too
Hinata16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #606
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

nothing.....

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #607
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zestu View Post
nothing
friends
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #608
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

family ^^

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #609
SilentShino
Chunin Exam Participant

Bright

Kakashi=Chuck Norris
Old 11-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #610
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

kakashi ^^
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #611
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

yays??

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #612
SilentShino
Chunin Exam Participant

Friendly?

Kakashi=Chuck Norris
Old 11-17-2010, 12:07 PM   #613
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

funny ^^ XD "YOU'RE LATE!!"

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #614
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

friendly

Old 11-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #615
SilentShino
Chunin Exam Participant

Chicken

Kakashi=Chuck Norris
Old 11-17-2010, 12:26 PM   #616
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

silent

Old 11-17-2010, 12:47 PM   #617
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
silent
eating mayo with a chicken bone..........WEIRD
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"

Kill3r_B-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #618
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

perverted

Old 11-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #619
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
perverted
names

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #620
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

violent