Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #21
chisagen
Genin Elite

chisagen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: OFFICIAL NEW NARUTO WII better than storm2 ? 2010 DISCUSSIONS AND FORUM

from what I see from this game it looks preety good but mabey it is too early to judge it but if it does'nt go to the kage summit i won't get it no need to get a wii if the story is already going as far as storm 2 I really hope it does go to kage summit that would make my day for sure

"If you attack Konoha... I will have to fight you... so save up your hatred and take it all on me... I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-naruto
my psn id:chisagen1 make sure you add me
chisagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #22
Oraito
Veteran Chunin

Oraito is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: OFFICIAL NEW NARUTO WII better than storm2 ? 2010 DISCUSSIONS AND FORUM

Two different games. Completely.

The CON series is aimed to be more of a competitive REAL fighter game.
While the Storm series is a fan service, aimed to give the players the maximum experience from a Naruto game.

They're both miles apart in terms of comparison. Especially when it comes to the gameplay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PSN ID: Oraitou

Updated Oct 03

Oraito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #23
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I never really liked the CoN games myself. Now don't get me wrong the 4 player thing is nice its just I didn't like the control system. Either that or my gamecube controller hated me back when I played CoN2.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:08 PM   #24
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yea the wii games lack alot of things they seem harder then usual

while as the xbox ones are alittle more easier
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #25
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*
A False Prophet of a False Prophet

Location: ignore the false prophet comment a moderator did that and I have no way to remove it.
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraito View Post

While the Storm series is a fan service, aimed to give the players the maximum experience from a Naruto game.

They're both miles apart in terms of comparison. Especially when it comes to the gameplay.
You have a different games right but let's face it these two games are in competition. This wii game will be more recent and guess what it looks like this game has more detailed characters and moves. Look at the fire dragon in con4 storm2 wont have him doing all that to get the lighting monster at least not in an online battle I bet you that is just one of the story moves for storm 2 . Also I can bet anything and I'll be able to do more moves in this game than in storm. Storms new specials are not just short but the lack of detail and character expression shows this game lacks a lot of the finesse that made storm the animation come to life

im sorry but on another note someone a moderator by the name of BLIND UCHIA no doubt put false prophet on my status please ignore it. and im not surprised this was done at all, this proves that some people here have no respect and will resort to anything to try and stop the truth. whoever did it ws a moderator most likely and its a shame because they will be responsible for tainting the message of Christ. im not a false prophet and according to the bible the people who claim they follow christ and still attend or run churches will be the first to enter into judgement.

Last edited by GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*; 09-13-2010 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Merged a double-post.
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:51 AM   #26
CollinD31693
Genin Elite

CollinD31693 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to CollinD31693

Shamefull wouldnt know anything about this game because his 'source' works for CC2, and i dont believe that this game is by CC2.

CollinD31693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:58 AM   #27
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*

Location: ignore the false prophet comment a moderator did that and I have no way to remove it.
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinD31693 View Post
Shamefull wouldnt know anything about this game because his 'source' works for CC2, and i dont believe that this game is by CC2.
we dont know who or what shameful works for i dont remeber him mentioning that he just said he has a source but its clear as day he is the source there is no source.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #28
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT* View Post
You have a different games right but let's face it these two games are in competition. This wii game will be more recent and guess what it looks like this game has more detailed characters and moves. Look at the fire dragon in con4 storm2 wont have him doing all that to get the lighting monster at least not in an online battle I bet you that is just one of the story moves for storm 2 . Also I can bet anything and I'll be able to do more moves in this game than in storm. Storms new specials are not just short but the lack of detail and character expression shows this game lacks a lot of the finesse that made storm the animation come to life

im sorry but on another note someone a moderator by the name of BLIND UCHIA no doubt put false prophet on my status please ignore it. and im not surprised this was done at all, this proves that some people here have no respect and will resort to anything to try and stop the truth. whoever did it ws a moderator most likely and its a shame because they will be responsible for tainting the message of Christ. im not a false prophet and according to the bible the people who claim they follow christ and still attend or run churches will be the first to enter into judgement.
Dude stop brining religion into this. This is an ANIME forum and as such religion needs to be put in a handy box by the front door kthnxbai

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:24 AM   #29
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would play the new clash if i had a wii but im ps3 so im gonna have to say storm 2 cuz i been waiting for a shippuden game on ps3 and the only other shippuden game ive gotten to play was ultimate ninja 4 which my bro has and needs to give me back! i cant say which is better tho as id enjoy both prob for different reasons

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #30
GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Dude stop brining religion into this. This is an ANIME forum and as such religion needs to be put in a handy box by the front door kthnxbai
but back on topic this new wii game will have more detailed and dramatic super moves as storms are not only short but are shorter and they only do 1 and only one ninja attack but con 3 had them all with 3-5 ninja attacks. notice sasuke does the dragon then kirin i bet this wont be in storm 2 onine just the storymode cinematics only.

Last edited by Ashen; 09-14-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:29 PM   #31
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well in terms of gameplay, CoNR series is deeper, but in visuals Storm beats it.
I doubt CoNR will have more characters seeing how wii disks can not hold as much memory as the other systems, but maybe they could make it dual layered like Brawl!

4th Hokage better be in this game, along with new team specials. Can't wait for Sage Naruto!!!

Help me on Legend of Korra's
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:17 AM   #32
Dark-Sasuke
Genin

Dark-Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeahh, this game looks fun! i think it and storm are on equal grounds in their own ways

It's perfect....I can feel itachi's power! I can feel myself getting stronger...!
-
Sasuke Uchiha
Dark-Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #33
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraito View Post

This ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
I never really liked the CoN games myself. Now don't get me wrong the 4 player thing is nice its just I didn't like the control system.
This ^

And Gaara uses punches and kicks in the game

And This ^

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:18 PM   #34
narutodark1234
Ninja Academy Student

narutodark1234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like both are and both are good games

Last edited by narutodark1234; 11-13-2010 at 01:22 PM.
narutodark1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:18 AM   #35
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

In Japan, It's called Gekitou Ninja Taisen: Special. Or you can call it EX4. I saw the Char select, and some gameplay. It has Minato, SM Naruto, MS Sasuke, Susanoo Itachi, and thats it as far as awesome chars. Yep, No Pain. All I saw is that Tsunade has a new special which i forgot to watch lol. Whatever I better end this up before I start to rant. Oh wait I need to "compare" This to Storm 2.

I don't have Storm 2, as I don't have this. Don't get me wrong, I love Clash of ninja. I've been playing since Naruto was a little genin. He still is but that my friends, is beside the point. I always loved the combos and ougis in CoN. Storm 2 just seems like the whole package. It's basically all of Shippuden plugged into one giant game. The story mode isn't lacking anyhting in storm 2(I've seen an assload of gameplays), but the story mode in CoN has always been lacking. ALWAYS. Clash of Ninja Revolution 3's story sucked. Clash of Ninja Revolution 2's was just filler crap. Clash of Ninja Revolution 1 had fail mission mode. Storm 2 has superior graphics, gameplay, wifi, story mode, and unlocks. It's just a better buy.

Ok well I'm out. Don't downrep or I'll find you ;D Good day, sirs and madams.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:17 AM   #36
NAGATODVD
Genin

NAGATODVD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
in japan, it's called gekitou ninja taisen: Special. Or you can call it ex4. I saw the char select, and some gameplay. It has minato, sm naruto, ms sasuke, susanoo itachi, and thats it as far as awesome chars. Yep, no pain. All i saw is that tsunade has a new special which i forgot to watch lol. Whatever i better end this up before i start to rant. Oh wait i need to "compare" this to storm 2.

I don't have storm 2, as i don't have this. Don't get me wrong, i love clash of ninja. I've been playing since naruto was a little genin. He still is but that my friends, is beside the point. I always loved the combos and ougis in con. Storm 2 just seems like the whole package. It's basically all of shippuden plugged into one giant game. The story mode isn't lacking anyhting in storm 2(i've seen an assload of gameplays), but the story mode in con has always been lacking. Always. Clash of ninja revolution 3's story sucked. Clash of ninja revolution 2's was just filler crap. Clash of ninja revolution 1 had fail mission mode. Storm 2 has superior graphics, gameplay, wifi, story mode, and unlocks. It's just a better buy.

Ok well i'm out. Don't downrep or i'll find you ;d good day, sirs and madams.
lol the wii game doesnt have pain or konan....maybe theyre not the tipe game material lol
i think the pain combos all need at least other path or it would just be shinra tensei spamming and they couldnt figure that out and konan well she uses more of a far distance attacks
too bad

creating a group on fb is sooo lame if noone joins
if anyone is remotely interested
search
cool movie reviews and opinions
and join

XD
I see... That is noble of you. That is justice indeed. However... My family...My friends... My village... They suffered the same fate as this village by you ninjas of Konoha. How is it fair to allow only you people to preach about peace and justice?
NAGATODVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #37
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, the Japanese release date is Dec 2nd, probably won't hit the good ol' USA until 2011... and about the roster, I'm 100% Confident that the American version will have Pain, Konan, and the rest of Taka. Why, you ask? Well, apparently the Japanese version of CONR3 originally had nowhere near the number of characters we got. For example, Anko and Anbu Kakashi were not in, and since they had PTS Naruto and Sasuke they probably lost 2 more again. So I'm not worried about it. They'll put them in for us and make the Japanese SUFFER!
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19

Last edited by Zango; 11-21-2010 at 04:08 AM. Reason: GRAMMAR NAZI FROWNS UPON YOUR POST! -Ditto
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #38
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

there are 47 people not 41

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:44 PM   #39
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

This game turned out to be so much less than people expected lol.

no pain AT ALL, funny how everyone was betting it would be better than storm 2, heck even I thought it would have way more, content wise.......but it didin't.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #40
Sasuke3177
Ninja Academy Student

Sasuke3177 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nintendo is going to have to step it up big time if they even wanna be scaled next to Storm 2, the Ultimate Ninja games are so good that I'm thinking of dropping Conr games and switching to Ultimate Ninja. If they can atleast make it go up the the Sasuke and Itachi arc I will get it, if they make it utter crap going to, perhaps Hidan and Kakuzu? You can already recreate the story mode with Conr 3, so it'd be a waste except for updated characters for online play
Sasuke3177 is offline   Reply With Quote