Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 06-30-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default What if Orochimaru had gotten a hold of Itachi?

I wasn't sure if this was the right category to put this thread, but anyways, you guys know the question.

Honestly, I think Orochimaru's role in the story would have gotten much, much bigger. But of course, the downside is...He has to switch bodies every 3 years. So in the end, he'd probably go after Sasuke after all. -__-'' But in those 3 years, a whole lot can change...and fairly easily.

Spoiler:
And if the jutsu did fail, I would hate to see Itachi absorb Orochimaru's body...That'd suck.

Luckily, this has no chance of happening. Those who have read some of the recent manga, you'd know why.
Spoiler:
Itachi vs. Sasuke arc, that is.
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What if Orochimaru had gotten a hold of Itachi?

yeah.
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If he did get ahold of Itachi... I'd hate Kishi so bad.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

If it was during the Uchiha bros fight then it wouldn't have mattered. Itachi should have been dead, but he was prolonging his life through medication. He was going to die soon, so I doubt Orochimaru would do much in that body. Even if he survived for a while Susano'o had already taken off time from Itachi's life span. It would be a short lived victory.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
If it was during the Uchiha bros fight then it wouldn't have mattered. Itachi should have been dead, but he was prolonging his life through medication. He was going to die soon, so I doubt Orochimaru would do much in that body. Even if he survived for a while Susano'o had already taken off time from Itachi's life span. It would be a short lived victory.
Yeah, that's true. But what about if it had been about the time of the Uchiha Massacre or around the time when Naruto first met Itachi? I could see Orochimaru having much more strength and vessel-holding length. Itachi's disease wasn't near as bad during those times.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

orochimaru would of destroyed konoho

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
Yeah, that's true. But what about if it had been about the time of the Uchiha Massacre or around the time when Naruto first met Itachi? I could see Orochimaru having much more strength and vessel-holding length. Itachi's disease wasn't near as bad during those times.
Orochimaru would've achieved much of his goals, that's for sure... and then he would possibly become one of the final villains.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:17 PM   #8
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Yeah the disease shouldn't affect him him that much unless the disese was special and Orochimaru couldn't find medication to treat it, but I doubt that. His disease seemed to be a type of cancer, maybe and STD from his lover, or drugs since his databook profile says he likes candy and that's another term for drugs. Anyways if he had gotten a hold of Itachi's body at those times he might've been brave enough with his new powers to rebel back against Akatsuki more openly and Sasuke wouldn't have left probably. His role would have probably been larger unless he got curious and activated Susano'o randomly and it would have drained Orochimaru's life force.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #9
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Yeah the disease shouldn't affect him him that much unless the disese was special and Orochimaru couldn't find medication to treat it, but I doubt that. His disease seemed to be a type of cancer, maybe and STD from his lover, or drugs since his databook profile says he likes candy and that's another term for drugs. Anyways if he had gotten a hold of Itachi's body at those times he might've been brave enough with his new powers to rebel back against Akatsuki more openly and Sasuke wouldn't have left probably. His role would have probably been larger unless he got curious and activated Susano'o randomly and it would have drained Orochimaru's life force.
I have no doubt Orochimaru would abuse Itachi's powers to fight back against the Akatsuki and the Hidden Leaf Village.

But I do wonder how that would have affected Sasuke. After all, it was his dream to have his revenge on Itachi for the Uchiha Massacre. I wouldn't be surprised if seeing Orochimaru as Itachi would traumatize him. Not to mention, the sight might make Sasuke literally go insane even though that is slightly arguable now due to what we've seen from the manga chapters. Of course, once Sasuke caught Orochimaru's gaze, I'm sure he would capture Sasuke for future use.

Oh, and that reminds me...Does Orochimaru know that Uchiha Madara is alive? If so, he might -- if he's power-hungry enough -- set out for Madara. I guess possessing Madara's body would be possible, but I can only guess that Madara's body could hold Orochimaru forever. If Madara is immortal, does that mean Orochimaru's jutsu affects him?
Old 06-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #10
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Quote:
I have no doubt Orochimaru would abuse Itachi's powers to fight back against the Akatsuki and the Hidden Leaf Village.

But I do wonder how that would have affected Sasuke. After all, it was his dream to have his revenge on Itachi for the Uchiha Massacre. I wouldn't be surprised if seeing Orochimaru as Itachi would traumatize him. Not to mention, the sight might make Sasuke literally go insane even though that is slightly arguable now due to what we've seen from the manga chapters. Of course, once Sasuke caught Orochimaru's gaze, I'm sure he would capture Sasuke for future use.

Oh, and that reminds me...Does Orochimaru know that Uchiha Madara is alive? If so, he might -- if he's power-hungry enough -- set out for Madara. I guess possessing Madara's body would be possible, but I can only guess that Madara's body could hold Orochimaru forever. If Madara is immortal, does that mean Orochimaru's jutsu affects him?
Sasuke would probably try to kill Orochimaru now, he'll probably want to kill him for taking the opportunity to beat Itachi and avenge his clan away from him and I doubt he'll go insane, after discovering Itachi was really protecting him, the whole evil thing was just an act, and he had killed the brother who loved him or at leat contributed to his earlier death which only gave him a mental breakdown, so he'll probably bounce back and make killing Orochimaru his goal. He probably won't be able to capture Sasuke this time since he has the protection of the most powerful village and in Itachi's body he won't be able to persuade him to join on him on his own village. Now that he has Itachi he might decide he's more trouble than his worth and be content with the body. Although with Itachi's sick body he'll need a new one in the future. Another option is reproducing, but that'll take too long and his disease might transfer to the child, so I guess hw would try to get Sasuke, but he'd probably fail this time seeing as he probably won't be able to lure Sasuke to him with the body and using force would probably end up with him dead.

I don't think he does. Only Zetsu, Kisame, Pain, Konan, and Sasuke know who he is right now in the manga and even if he knew the ritual probably wouldn't work. Madara is probably more proficient than Sasuke with the Sharingan and Sasuke was able to counter the ritual. Maybe, I'm nout sure.

Last edited by Kisame; 06-30-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #11
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Sasuke would probably try to kill Orochimaru now, he'll probably want to kill him for taking the opportunity to beat Itachi and avenge his clan away from him and I doubt he'll go insane, after discovering Itachi was really protecting him, the whole evil thing was just an act, and he had killed the brother who loved him or at leat contributed to his earlier death which only gave him a mental breakdown, so he'll probably bounce back and make killing Orochimaru his goal. He probably won't be able to capture Sasuke this time since he has the protection of the most powerful village and in Itachi's body he won't be able to persuade him to join on him on his own village. Now that he has Itachi he might decide he's more trouble than his worth and be content with the body. Although with Itachi's sick body he'll need a new one in the future. Another option is reproducing, but that'll take too long and his disease might transfer to the child, so I guess hw would try to get Sasuke, but he'd probably fail this time seeing as he probably won't be able to lure Sasuke to him with the body and using force would probably end up with him dead.

I don't think he does. Only Zetsu, Kisame, Pain, Konan, and Sasuke know who he is right now in the manga and even if he knew the ritual probably wouldn't work. Madara is probably more proficient than Sasuke with the Sharingan and Sasuke was able to counter the ritual. Maybe, I'm nout sure.
Whether it be Orochimaru in Itachi's body or not, without the knowledge of Itachi's true self, Sasuke will end up trying to take his revenge against Itachi without avail. If Sasuke knew though that Orochimaru took his brother's body and that Itachi really was a good brother in the end, Sasuke would end up trying to avenge Itachi. Eventually, I'm sure it would have been Sasuke trying to kill Orochimaru for ever tainting his brother's body. I can't imagine the whole mental troubles Sasuke would experience...

He'd have better chances trying for Sasuke's body than Madara's body. Besides, by the time he got used to the Sharingan, I'm sure Orochimaru wouldn't want to give a shinobi without the Sharingan a chance.

Yes, you're right though. If Orochimaru were to reproduce children for the purposes of Sharingan, I doubt he would have time for them to grow up or to even train them. If the jutsu only lasts 3 years, it wouldn't be much of choice though. Again, if he somehow got Madara's body, it might not be a problem with the immortality issue. Finally, you still have the disease problem. It might actually pass onto the children as you said earlier. The children could have an advanced case of it...And that would do Orochimaru no good whatsoever.

However, if Orochimaru did take Itachi's body before the Uchiha Massacre, then I have no doubt there would be plenty of Uchiha that have the Sharingan at his disposal. He could actually probably inflitrate the Clan and maybe even land himself a perfect spot among the coup that was originally planned. Well, provided that the Council wouldn't assign another "spy" on the Clan, that is.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #12
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've wondered if Orochimaru when revived, might set out for Pain's dead body, reanimate it and use it. Or maybe Madara, but I doubt Madara would have any problems slaying Orochimaru. He could just dodge and EMS him in one attack.
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #13
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
I've wondered if Orochimaru when revived, might set out for Pain's dead body, reanimate it and use it. Or maybe Madara, but I doubt Madara would have any problems slaying Orochimaru. He could just dodge and EMS him in one attack.
Reanimating Pein's body would bring up many issues...Do you mean Nagato's or the six bodies of Pein though? Either way, I see a problem. And yeah, Madara would easily be able to slay Orochimaru. But of course, if Orochimaru somehow got that extremely rare chance...Ugh, I could see Orochimaru as the final villain then.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #14
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Quote:
Whether it be Orochimaru in Itachi's body or not, without the knowledge of Itachi's true self, Sasuke will end up trying to take his revenge against Itachi without avail. If Sasuke knew though that Orochimaru took his brother's body and that Itachi really was a good brother in the end, Sasuke would end up trying to avenge Itachi. Eventually, I'm sure it would have been Sasuke trying to kill Orochimaru for ever tainting his brother's body. I can't imagine the whole mental troubles Sasuke would experience...

He'd have better chances trying for Sasuke's body than Madara's body. Besides, by the time he got used to the Sharingan, I'm sure Orochimaru wouldn't want to give a shinobi without the Sharingan a chance.

Yes, you're right though. If Orochimaru were to reproduce children for the purposes of Sharingan, I doubt he would have time for them to grow up or to even train them. If the jutsu only lasts 3 years, it wouldn't be much of choice though. Again, if he somehow got Madara's body, it might not be a problem with the immortality issue. Finally, you still have the disease problem. It might actually pass onto the children as you said earlier. The children could have an advanced case of it...And that would do Orochimaru no good whatsoever.

However, if Orochimaru did take Itachi's body before the Uchiha Massacre, then I have no doubt there would be plenty of Uchiha that have the Sharingan at his disposal. He could actually probably inflitrate the Clan and maybe even land himself a perfect spot among the coup that was originally planned. Well, provided that the Council wouldn't assign another "spy" on the Clan, that is.

If he knew Itachi did it all for his sake while Orochimaru inhabited the body then yeah the most likely scenario would be he would want to kill him badly for Itachi's sake. The village would probably have to resort to keeping him in the village, so he doesn't run off or meet him during a mission wich would have Sasuke probably do something stupid. After the whole thing ends I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke just wants to retire.

Yeah he'd have a slight chance with Sasuke, but if the village decides to keep a close eye on him he'd have to wait until his vulnerable and has become strong, so he wouldn't take over a weak body.

He still would probably try to reproduce, Sasuke and Itachi would only last so long, he'll need more people with the bloodline in the future although I don't think the children would take to kindly to being raised with their only purpose being vessels. For the disease he might wait until he gets Sasuke's body to start reproducing, so there wouldn't be a risk and diseases don't always pass on to the children, but it's depend what kind of disease Itachi had. As for Madara he said the reason he was living so long was because of his chakra, does Orochimaru get his chakra with the ritual?

He probably could infiltrate and land himself a perfect spot with new bodies, but he might get found out, Itachi would be acting differently, Orochimaru would have left his bases unattended and Jiraiya might tell the Hokage that. They might put those 2 together if they know about Orochimaru's transfer jutsu and figure him out.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #15
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

well if he got both at the same time they wood be just trying to kill eechother every 2 mins but Itachi wood be WAY stronger and unbeetable
Old 06-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #16
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I don't know if Orochimaru would interest of controlling Itachi's body or anybody else.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:27 PM   #17
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
If he knew Itachi did it all for his sake while Orochimaru inhabited the body then yeah the most likely scenario would be he would want to kill him badly for Itachi's sake. The village would probably have to resort to keeping him in the village, so he doesn't run off or meet him during a mission wich would have Sasuke probably do something stupid. After the whole thing ends I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke just wants to retire.

Yeah he'd have a slight chance with Sasuke, but if the village decides to keep a close eye on him he'd have to wait until his vulnerable and has become strong, so he wouldn't take over a weak body.

He still would probably try to reproduce, Sasuke and Itachi would only last so long, he'll need more people with the bloodline in the future although I don't think the children would take to kindly to being raised with their only purpose being vessels. For the disease he might wait until he gets Sasuke's body to start reproducing, so there wouldn't be a risk and diseases don't always pass on to the children, but it's depend what kind of disease Itachi had. As for Madara he said the reason he was living so long was because of his chakra, does Orochimaru get his chakra with the ritual?

He probably could infiltrate and land himself a perfect spot with new bodies, but he might get found out, Itachi would be acting differently, Orochimaru would have left his bases unattended and Jiraiya might tell the Hokage that. They might put those 2 together if they know about Orochimaru's transfer jutsu and figure him out.
After an experience like that, I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke would want to retire either. I'm mean, the whole purpose of his leaving Konoha was to be powerful enough to slay Itachi. If that purpose was done with, he'd probably be otherwise a bit normal. Not like the genin days, of course, but maybe a bit more...How should I put this...Thankful, I guess, for lack of a better word.

Honestly, I was surprised Orochimaru moved in so early with the Chuunin exams. But when I looked back on it, I realized that was basically the perfect timing for the ambush. If he would have waited until after the Chuunin exams, I don't know if he would have had the chance to get to Sasuke nearly as well. After all, Sasuke would be stronger. I have no doubt he'd maybe be strong enough to at least fend off Orochimaru.

If Madara's immortality is due to his massive chakra supply, then I suppose Orochimaru would be able to access it. If he did, it would only be adding to Orochimaru's chakra supply wouldn't it? I don't know if he'd be able to take it with him though, if he had to switch vessels again. Besides, if Orochimaru had to face someone powerful enough, that extensive chakra supply might run a bit too dry to maintain Madara's body.

Sasuke would be a better candidate for child bearing...The disease wouldn't be near as threatening. Although, I wonder if the disease only affects the body, not the one who possesses it as well. I have no doubt though that the children would not be very cooperative once they found out his plan.

Figuring Orochimaru out wouldn't be that hard, I know. But I still think that even if they did find out, it might prove to be to their advantage. If this news was released to the shinobi of the village, then it wouldn't be so much as a problem if the Uchiha Massacre were to occur. Of course, they might not spare Sasuke in that onslaught, but you never know. Fending off Orochimaru might prove to be a problem though considering Itachi is a prodigy despite the disease. Oh, and that reminds me. Wasn't Itachi already acting strange around that time? If so, then it wouldn't be as suspicious, but it might become a more usual thing to them.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #18
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
I don't know if Orochimaru would interest of controlling Itachi's body or anybody else.
Spoiler:
If you read the manga or watch the anime, one episode shows that Orochimaru's original plan was to take Itachi's body. But something showed that that wasn't exactly possible at the time and for that mistake, Orochimaru wasn't able to get him. That's why he's after Sasuke now.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #19
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
If you read the manga or watch the anime, one episode shows that Orochimaru's original plan was to take Itachi's body. But something showed that that wasn't exactly possible at the time and for that mistake, Orochimaru wasn't able to get him. That's why he's after Sasuke now.
I've already read that Orochimaru wanted to control Itachi.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #20
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Quote:
After an experience like that, I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke would want to retire either. I'm mean, the whole purpose of his leaving Konoha was to be powerful enough to slay Itachi. If that purpose was done with, he'd probably be otherwise a bit normal. Not like the genin days, of course, but maybe a bit more...How should I put this...Thankful, I guess, for lack of a better word.

Honestly, I was surprised Orochimaru moved in so early with the Chuunin exams. But when I looked back on it, I realized that was basically the perfect timing for the ambush. If he would have waited until after the Chuunin exams, I don't know if he would have had the chance to get to Sasuke nearly as well. After all, Sasuke would be stronger. I have no doubt he'd maybe be strong enough to at least fend off Orochimaru.

If Madara's immortality is due to his massive chakra supply, then I suppose Orochimaru would be able to access it. If he did, it would only be adding to Orochimaru's chakra supply wouldn't it? I don't know if he'd be able to take it with him though, if he had to switch vessels again. Besides, if Orochimaru had to face someone powerful enough, that extensive chakra supply might run a bit too dry to maintain Madara's body.

Sasuke would be a better candidate for child bearing...The disease wouldn't be near as threatening. Although, I wonder if the disease only affects the body, not the one who possesses it as well. I have no doubt though that the children would not be very cooperative once they found out his plan.

Figuring Orochimaru out wouldn't be that hard, I know. But I still think that even if they did find out, it might prove to be to their advantage. If this news was released to the shinobi of the village, then it wouldn't be so much as a problem if the Uchiha Massacre were to occur. Of course, they might not spare Sasuke in that onslaught, but you never know. Fending off Orochimaru might prove to be a problem though considering Itachi is a prodigy despite the disease. Oh, and that reminds me. Wasn't Itachi already acting strange around that time? If so, then it wouldn't be as suspicious, but it might become a more usual thing to them.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to retire either. After finding out the man he tried so hard to kill was good and loved him was taken over by Orochimaru then having to deal with killing Orochimaru and all that retiring would probably sound good. After learning about Itachi's truth he did express feeling about wanting Madara to leave and being left alone, so maybe he'd retire as a hermit.

The Chuunin Exams was probably the best time to strike seeing as how many villages were participating he could sneak in more easily and move around Konoha more easily. Later would probably have been to hard to do.

He didn't say massive, but more like strong chakra, but would Orochimaru's chakra become stronger if he too over Madara's body or would he stay with his own chakra? Yeah if he had to switch he probably wouldn't have access to the chakra anymore.

Yeah Sasuke would've been the ideal body to reproduce in, but Orochimaru would've had to find an ideal partner too and he probably would've viewed the reproducing as nothing more than a necessaty for his future survival. Seeing as his asexual he'd probably try to make the babies another way though. I wish Kishi had elaborated more on the disease, knowing what it was would've been helpful and potentially interesting. Yeah, they probably would rebel. I wonder how's Orochimaru treat them. As his prisoner or like Sasuke. Maybe to have no resistence he'd lie to them.

If Orochimaru was caught then it probably would've been difficult to eliminate the whole Uchiha Clan, but I guess a lot of Shinobi like the ANBU can do it. If it happened they'd probably kill Sasuke too since Itachi never pleaded to let them let Sasuke live. Fending off Orochimaru would probably prove difficult, but I guess it would matter in how strong Hiruzen was at that point and the other strong shinobi in the village at the time. Yeah he was acting strange although the Uchiha probabl knew it was because oh his stressfull spying job.

I wonder how Orochimaru would react if Madara suddenly approaches him as well if he took over Itachi's body after he made the deal with Madara. That could be one way for Orochimaru to find out about Madara and his immortallity.

Tags
itachi, jutsu, manga, orochimaru, sasuke