Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 11-07-2010, 02:38 PM   #21
mizunohayase
Academy Graduate

mizunohayase is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: If somone said Naruto is a kids anime what would be reaction?

I'd show them the scene of Harem no jutsu vs Ebisu... and when Tsunade is gambling and when Tsunade and Ero Sennin get drunk... and tell them to go blow one. It would be epic.

Just because an anime features kids in it, or just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean it's a kids show xD
これはスパタです~!
Don't **** with the gaara of the desert. You will regret it.
mizunohayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #22
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought it was
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by D 2008 View Post
This is what I would do.

Spoiler:

Person 1: Naruto is for kids
D 2008: I'm 21 and like it.
Person 2: you are lame then
D 2008: ok
D 2008 uses a Chidori on person 2and they fall to the ground then D 2008 looks at person 1
Person 1:
D 2008: Do you think I'm lame for liking Naruto
Person 1: No
D 2008: good
ahahah...love it~!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizunohayase View Post
I'd show them the scene of Harem no jutsu vs Ebisu... and when Tsunade is gambling and when Tsunade and Ero Sennin get drunk... and tell them to go blow one. It would be epic.

Just because an anime features kids in it, or just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean it's a kids show xD
yea...i agree

my first reaction of the word 'kids show': naruto is kind of kiddish..but more suited for teens because of all the 'nonsense' in there..u guys know what i mean....
so i kinda think it is a bit of a 'kids show' but not really...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #24
mizunohayase
Academy Graduate

mizunohayase is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well I guess it also isn't just explicit content that makes Naruto not a kids show... I'm not sure whether a kid would understand with the same gravity why Haku wants to die at the end of the Mist arc because he feels like he could no longer fulfill his duty...and when Zabuza goes on a rampage vs Gatoh's peeps using a single kunai in his mouth like a beast or something... that might be a little too violent.

The Sasuke flashback when Itachi killed the entire family and villagers might also be a bit too much, especially because Itachi wanted to "see what he could do"? (I know it's further elaborated later, but for sake of spoilers, please don't share what exactly happened ) The animosity between Sasuke and Naruto while Sasuke was in the hospital might have also been a bit too much.

At the youngest, I think 13 year olds should be watching the show, but 6 or 7 year olds, it's way too much.
これはスパタです~!
Don't **** with the gaara of the desert. You will regret it.
mizunohayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #25
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

The original Naruto seemed more like a kids version, which eventually graduated to the more mature Naruto Shippuden.

However, I've gone to my local bookstore and seen kids reading it and laughing at it, saying that isn't realistic. In which case, it depends on the person reading it.

For parents if they truly have a problem with it , they should just sit down and watch it with them and explain things to their kids if they have questions or not let them watch it if they think Naruto Shippuden is too violent. We have to remember that our perceptions of things are diferent than what a child may see, we may dismiss something as nothing, whereas a child may have nightmares from it, thus, a parent has the right, to prevent you from watching you, hence the parental ratings system.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #26
Madara.Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

Madara.Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would say thats not what your mom said last night

lol!!!
Madara.Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #27
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Best kid's anime I've ever seen, that's for sure.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote