Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #41
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do you get tired of everyone using Minato online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJustOwnin View Post
Stop believing that anything is spam. Stop believing that yo are justified in not be able to defeat something so obvious and telegraphed as a single move done over and over.

Realize that regardless of what you do its in the game so use it and try to win. Read this article.

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playi...Submitted=true

Then you will begin to win.
excellent i like it so now ill have no guilt picking deidara, sage,itachi,or minato those are definitly not my regs(i use pain, suigetsu, sasori,and konoha 12) but deidaras one of my favorite naruto characters anyway.
rep 4 you

edit: and some people just like minato and the fact that they actually included him. i for one think its pretty sweet

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:07 PM   #42
INFINITE LIGHT
Academy Graduate

INFINITE LIGHT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to INFINITE LIGHT Send a message via MSN to INFINITE LIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to INFINITE LIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain_man_who_became_god View Post
excellent i like it so now ill have no guilt picking deidara, sage,itachi,or minato those are definitly not my regs(i use pain, suigetsu, sasori,and konoha 12) but deidaras one of my favorite naruto characters anyway.
rep 4 you

edit: and some people just like minato and the fact that they actually included him. i for one think its pretty sweet
This is beautiful. I am so happy that my and sirlin's words could help free you from the limiting mindset.

I have the game for both system. NUNS2

Read This

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
INFINITE LIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:34 PM   #43
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
This is beautiful. I am so happy that my and sirlin's words could help free you from the limiting mindset.
well, im usually playin to win and i have a good record(over 200 wins) but i wanna play deidara but people always exit out when i do. it pisses me off cuz for me,
1. using the same move is idiocy and EASILY avoidable

2. just using the same combo is boring

if i can catch a person in fireball i will. against someone who does try and spam deidara, ill spam with shino and usually win. but there are some good points made. if a person can win using only fireball, why not? the opponent needs to dodge or just get better, then when they cant be hit by fireball anymore, the first person will have to either lose or change tactics. i can fight as a brilliant deidara better not spamming than just throwing birds. and sometimes its easy as hell to catch somebody 2 or even 3 times in chidori or rasengan when there rising. with itachi, i try and not let em awaken and if they do ill spam dodge until i can hit with support. everyone complains that these giant awakenings are bull but i disagree. why are these characters so powerful? because they have powerful things associate with them. take susanoo. itachi is rad yes, but entirely beatable until susanoo, then he gets a bit more challenging. makes complete sense. can you see ino beating a full power susanoo itachi in the manga? wouldnt happen. why? because its SUSANOO, its supposed to be uber and powerful.

another example is 4 and 6tk. everyone complains bout chakra cannon spamming but i love it cuz its easy to dodge and if theyre shooting they get hit by my support while focusing on me and theyre not up close. when i kyuubi, i use the close attacks cuz its so fast and those attacks are huge! way better than cannon. ill use that rarely but why not make use of his speed? he becomes faster than any. and minato upon awakening teleports. that as well is easy to dodge.

in ending, spammers are predictable, learn to dodge better are my lessons for the day

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

Old 11-12-2010, 02:05 PM   #44
KesshiStorm2
Apprentice Genin

KesshiStorm2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I did when I first started playing online but really he is overpowered even when you don't spam. To me a win with Sgae Naruto proves nothing and you can't say that your a great player using him.
What if somebody just uses him because it's their favorite character? I don't think the overpowered-ness or bad reputation of a character is fair to count against somebody who simply is using a character they really like.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #45
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KesshiStorm2 View Post
What if somebody just uses him because it's their favorite character? I don't think the overpowered-ness or bad reputation of a character is fair to count against somebody who simply is using a character they really like.
i agree with that. some sage are actually good players. some deidara are actually good players. to me, i can tell when somebodies suckin and when they are actually decent, regardless of character. being great with everyone kinda guarantees greatness with sage. i like deidara but i certainly play smarter than average. i do double akatsuki teams and he eventually comes up. i play as all of them, even him. although i do agree, its really hard to lose with sage, lol

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

Old 11-13-2010, 05:58 AM   #46
6jonathan1
Chunin

6jonathan1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Stop believing that anything is spam. Stop believing that yo are justified in not be able to defeat something so obvious and telegraphed as a single move done over and over.

Realize that regardless of what you do its in the game so use it and try to win. Read this article.

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playi...Submitted=true

Then you will begin to win.
Who said anything about losing? O.o I don't think you been reading because half of us pretty much have no problem beating spammers.

PSN: jonathanepic33
Gamertag: Jonathanepic33
Steam ID: Jonathan the Epic
Raptr: 6jonathan1
3DS Friends Code: 2320-6213-1054

6jonathan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:48 PM   #47
INFINITE LIGHT
Academy Graduate

INFINITE LIGHT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to INFINITE LIGHT Send a message via MSN to INFINITE LIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to INFINITE LIGHT

Spammers don't exist.

I have the game for both system. NUNS2

Read This

INFINITE LIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #48
D3XTON
Freshmen Academy Student

D3XTON is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: Do you get tired of everyone using Minato online?

Quote:
Spammers don't exist.
I agree. Everyone just plays the game as intended by the creators.
D3XTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #49
6jonathan1
Chunin

6jonathan1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Spammers don't exist.
Yea,in your world.

PSN: jonathanepic33
Gamertag: Jonathanepic33
Steam ID: Jonathan the Epic
Raptr: 6jonathan1
3DS Friends Code: 2320-6213-1054

6jonathan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #50
Matas
Freshmen Academy Student

Matas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Matas

Quote:
Spammers don't exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3XTON View Post
I agree. Everyone just plays the game as intended by the creators.
These guys.

They know.
Matas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:31 PM   #51
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jonathan1 View Post
Yea,in your world.

It's seriously getting tiresome at this point.

Where in your world are spammers not legit if all they're doing is using what they have and find to be most effective? It's called COMPETITIVE play for a reason. Below are some definitions from dictionary.com of competition.

Competiton: the act of competing; rivalry for supremacy, a contest for some prize, honor, or advantage

Competitive play is there to encourage WINNING as long as you use ONLY what is provided to you by the creators and rules. If spamming wins and is legal, then they are abiding by the only rules of competition. It is your job to find the strategy's weakness and exploit it.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:33 PM   #52
Matas
Freshmen Academy Student

Matas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Matas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
It's seriously getting tiresome at this point.

Where in your world are spammers not legit if all they're doing is using what they have and find to be most effective? It's called COMPETITIVE play for a reason. Below are some definitions from dictionary.com of competition.

Competiton: the act of competing; rivalry for supremacy, a contest for some prize, honor, or advantage

Competitive play is there to encourage WINNING as long as you use ONLY what is provided to you by the creators and rules. If spamming wins and is legal, then they are abiding by the only rules of competition. It is your job to find the strategy's weakness and exploit it.
Exactly.
Matas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #53
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What im tired of is not Minato.
Its the spammers that i see are abudant here
But i beat them anyway :/ (and ... pfff u think what a man says makes it true? and .. i wont even bother )

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #54
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

Maybe spamming would be okay if chakra could not be replenished then we would see whos better.. making people have limits to their chakra then when their all out and defenseless take them down
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #55
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I believe in god too, they are taking words from a SF player
And i was refering to gaming, not other subjects

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 11-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #56
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
I believe in god too, they are taking words from a SF player
And i was refering to gaming, not other subjects
Well then... don't I feel foolish... I thought what you were saying... aww nvr mind.

*deletes previous post*

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas

Last edited by pathbeyondthedark; 11-13-2010 at 05:52 PM.
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #57
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jonathan1 View Post
Its really getting annoying. I battle aleast 10-15 people who used Minato and only lost twice. Minato is not the best character in this game. Yes,he was good in UN3,UN4,and UN5,but UNH3 and UNS2 he's not the best one. I'm not trying to complain,its just that (No Offense to Minato users) Minato is for noobs. Mostly for people who lose alot online. Unless you know how to use Minato well,then using him online a seriously a bad idea. I rest my case.
...um.... your exaggerating a bit. I barely ever see minato online...

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L
KARINISSOSEXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #58
IPITYTHEFOOLZ
Chunin Exam Participant

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to IPITYTHEFOOLZ

Is it really too hard to beat spammers? Most of them suck and can't substitute when you get them in a combo. The biggest problem is minato's awakening as he will just teleport behind you and rasengan spam. That's the game biggest problem: awakenings.

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... One of life's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #59
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPITYTHEFOOLZ View Post
Is it really too hard to beat spammers? Most of them suck and can't substitute when you get them in a combo. The biggest problem is minato's awakening as he will just teleport behind you and rasengan spam. That's the game biggest problem: awakenings.
The problem here (at least for me) is not that they are hard (cause they arent) but that i dont have fun beating a spammer, i mean its like im playing against a zombie (no-brain) and only knows ( ) and /_\
Even my 10 years old sister does that

They take the fun away, when i fight a really good player i just think:
I wish every1 was like this

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 11-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #60
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB1rd View Post
Well this is pretty much how my battles go against rasegan users (Jiriaya, Minato, Naruto)

1. They stand there and wait for me to come at them

2. I attack them

3. They substitute

4. Rasengan

5. Repeat steps 1-4
This is a definition of a spammer
And u enjoy fighting against spam? (assuming u dont spam )

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)