Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #41
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who is the Best player you fought?

They're don't seem to be many really good players on the 360. I've played a few, but none that truly stand out. I might need to search instead of create sessions, but i hate how you start out on the opposite end of the camera. It's a huge disadvantage for me

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #42
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite

VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex

Man all you guys have PS3!
Old 11-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #43
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post
Man all you guys have PS3!
I'll add you if you wish

Just send me a game invite, i'm tired of sending them and they don't respond

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #44
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Okey dokey
when I'm on I will

Thanks!

@The thread: Played a guy that was amazing. I'll give you his PSN if I remember....
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #45
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

Thanks!
I sent you a friend request

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #46
KesshiStorm2
Apprentice Genin

KesshiStorm2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The best player I fought was a high ranked player who beat me with Shikamaru. But besides that loss, ALL my other losses are caused by spammers with high ranks. You think since they're such a high rank that they actually play the game but no, they acquired that rank by spamming Minatos Ultimate and Deidaras Bombs.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:53 PM   #47
Newt45
Freshmen Academy Student

Newt45 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I actually don't remember the guys Username but he was great.

I'm not great by any means, but I'm decent. This guy had the "Hero" rank and his number of wins was in the 700-1000 while only having 16 loses

He used Ino surprisingly and he just overwhelmed me.
Newt45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #48
SilentShino
Chunin Exam Participant

SilentShino saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I fought a guy called SotlarEmil he used sasuke (Kirin) but not in the mega spammish way he kept getting past my attacks and i barely landed a hit on him (I was Shino)

Sub-Leader of the Hidden Leaf Ninja ^__^

I main Shino he's INVINCIBLE....and silent

Naruto and Sakura - "YOU'RE LATE!!"
Kakashi - "Sorry a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way" lol

Naruto and Sakura - "YOUR LATE!!!"
Kakashi - "Sorry I got lost on the path of life"
Kakashi=Chuck Norris
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentShino is offline   Reply With Quote