Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #981
Navin
Freshmen Academy Student

Navin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Navin
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
You got anything to back that up?

Other than "he lost to a chunin and an old lady". Cause Chiyo ain't no ordinary old lady, and Sakura ain't an ordinary chunin. They had plot on their side too.
if he was taken down so easily by Sakura and Chiyo he does deserve the title kage...
Old 11-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #982
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin View Post
if he was taken down so easily by Sakura and Chiyo he does deserve the title kage...
I agree.

They didn't take him down with ease. they had antidotes with them and they still almost lost. If Sasori didn't hesitate (aka plot) he could have killed them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #983
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Holy sweet Jesus.

Kabuto rapes now! God..imagine whenever he summons up Minato, Hashirama and Tobirama. If they can control Bijuu, he's pretty much tops of the top.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #984
Navin
Freshmen Academy Student

Navin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Navin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I agree.

They didn't take him down with ease. they had antidotes with them and they still almost lost. If Sasori didn't hesitate (aka plot) he could have killed them.
I Disagree, when the third kazekage pupped broke he lost any chance of winning
Old 11-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #985
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Holy sweet Jesus.

Kabuto rapes now! God..imagine whenever he summons up Minato, Hashirama and Tobirama. If they can control Bijuu, he's pretty much tops of the top.
The first three Hokages are sealed by the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, and Minato, or part of him anyway, is evidently sealed inside of Naruto, so Kabuto probably can't summon them back.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #986
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin View Post
I Disagree, when the third kazekage pupped broke he lost any chance of winning
Please elaborate because even Chiyo admitted that they would've lost without Sasori's last minute hesitation, and without prep time to make an antidote they would've died long ago anyway.

They don't get prep time to make antidotes here so that's too bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:44 PM   #987
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yakushi Kabuto (With Prep Time for Edo Tensei) should move to the top, he can easily summon top tiers like Densetsu no Sannin Jiraiya and Orochimaru back and kick Uzumaki Naruto (Hachibi) and Uzumaki Nagato's ass.

Old 11-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #988
narutogirl64
Freshmen Academy Student

narutogirl64 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

how is sasori in the kage level and sakura on the bottom if saskura beat sasori to a pulp!
Old 11-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #989
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Should I add back the Sage of the six paths?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Yakushi Kabuto (With Prep Time for Edo Tensei) should move to the top, he can easily summon top tiers like Densetsu no Sannin Jiraiya and Orochimaru back and kick Uzumaki Naruto (Hachibi) and Uzumaki Nagato's ass.
D'you think he could take on the Kyubi too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutogirl64 View Post
how is sasori in the kage level and sakura on the bottom if saskura beat sasori to a pulp!
If you would be so kind as to look a few posts above, you would see that I already explained this.

Old 11-09-2010, 02:06 PM   #990
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree with this list, 99 percent. athough i think oonoki should be in legendary. he's a confirmed flying island buster. i wonder how high kyuubi control naruto will get with feats?

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.

Last edited by crystalblade13; 11-09-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:06 PM   #991
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I agree, Oonoki should be moved up a great deal with his new feats.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 11-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #992
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm closing this thread and moving the list over to Nightmare Luffy's thread.

Tags
naruto, tier list