Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #421
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
Dark side is awesome xD
Did you see the FC I made you? :!D
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:38 AM   #422
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru nara View Post
did you see the fc i made you? :!d
fc? O_o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:39 AM   #423
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

DAMN YOU FOR HAVING ONE ALREADY.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:40 AM   #424
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Dark side is awesome xD
Yes it is ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
It should have. It has a hidden meaning.

Having an emo moment? Yeah, we all get them. That could also be because I believe it's night where you are. It's 11:30 am where I live!

But a dark room ... sounds like a horny place. P;
Heh ...
It's 5:40am Saturday November 13th.
When I am in a Dark Room, lets just say, my personality, changes completely, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:40 AM   #425
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
DAMN YOU FOR HAVING ONE ALREADY.
Oh..WELL THAT ONE DIED A LONG TIME AGO AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #426
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Yes it is ...Heh ...
When I am in a Dark Room, lets just say, my personality, changes completely, lol.
I like that dark room of yours xP

R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 08:43 AM   #427
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes it is ...Heh ...
To the horny factory!

Trust me, mine does too. When I was a kid and I used to play hide and seek with girls, I'd always lock myself in the closet with them, and since I "Can't see" I got lots of goodies.

Quote:
Oh..WELL THAT ONE DIED A LONG TIME AGO AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
GET ANGRY BISH.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:49 AM   #428
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I like that dark room of yours xP
Of course you do, it's not completely dark, though there is very little light, lighting the room.
Quote:
To the horny factory! Trust me, mine does too. When I was a kid and I used to play hide and seek with girls, I'd always lock myself in the closet with them, and since I "Can't see" I got lots of goodies.

GET ANGRY BISH.
Lets just say, I have had some rather interesting experiences throughout my life, also not just because of a dark room, I am completely meaning something other, though, usually people don't believe me, when talking about such things, considering that I am rather, shy, timid, quiet and reserve, it's the last thing that anyone expects from someone like me to do ... So I have some interesting experiences in my past, lol.

Don't Provoke a Flamming War, I will have to infract the both of you, if you both get to out of hand.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-12-2010, 08:51 AM   #429
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
To the horny factory!

Trust me, mine does too. When I was a kid and I used to play hide and seek with girls, I'd always lock myself in the closet with them, and since I "Can't see" I got lots of goodies.

GET ANGRY BISH.
You weirdo

AH HELLO NO!

R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 08:54 AM   #430
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Of course you do, it's not completely dark, though there is very little light, lighting the room.Lets just say, I have had some rather interesting experiences throughout my life, also not just because of a dark room, I am completely meaning something other, though, usually people don't believe me, when talking about such things, considering that I am rather, shy, timid, quiet and reserve, it's the last thing that anyone expects from someone like me to do ... So I have some interesting experiences in my past, lol.

Don't Provoke a Flamming War, I will have to infract the both of you, if you both get to out of hand.
I didn't want to say it, I thought it was rude.

But we're friends. D: You should see our pms.

Quote:
You weirdo

AH HELLO NO!
Just awesome.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #431
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Just awesome.
LOL. You dont wana see our PMs xD

R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #432
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Cuz you're afraid that she'll see me own you.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:59 AM   #433
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Nah, I'll leave you guessing as to the fact of what I've done, lol.
Quote:
LOL. You dont wana see our PMs xD
Nah, ours are mild compared to another that has PM'ed me ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 11-12-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #434
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nah, I'll leave you guessing as to the fact of what I've done, lol.Nah, ours are mild compared to another that has PM'ed me, the worst PM's I have, are a 36 hour long, cybering session, lol.
The racism in our pms are mad crazy, man. More from me, though. All he ever says is ">//< STOP YELLING AT ME."

I bet that was hot.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #435
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Nah, I'll leave you guessing as to the fact of what I've done, lol.Nah, ours are mild compared to another that has PM'ed me, the worst PM's I have, are a 36 hour long, cybering session, lol.

@ SN: Nah, I think you'll pale incomparrision too, to the above that I stated ^
Well i was actually telling you that you dont want to see me and Shikamarus PMs xD

R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 09:05 AM   #436
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The racism in our pms are mad crazy, man. More from me, though. All he ever says is ">//< STOP YELLING AT ME."

I bet that was hot.
OUR PMs HAVE NO SUCH THING >.>

R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 09:06 AM   #437
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I think, I'll just leave you two boys alone now ... LOL

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-12-2010, 09:06 AM   #438
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OUR PMs HAVE NO SUCH THING >.>
HAVE YOU NOT READ THEM? I'VE SAID WORDS NO MAN SHOULD EVER SAY.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:07 AM   #439
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think, I'll just leave you two boys alone now ... LOL
NO! YOU'RE STAYING! >_<
Old 11-12-2010, 09:09 AM   #440
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
HAVE YOU NOT READ THEM? I'VE SAID WORDS NO MAN SHOULD EVER SAY.
Well yeah..i guess >.>
Quote:
NO! YOU'RE STAYING! >_<
YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH THERE BOY

R.I.P

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs