Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
6jonathan1
Chunin

6jonathan1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Do you get tired of everyone using Minato online?

Its really getting annoying. I battle aleast 10-15 people who used Minato and only lost twice. Minato is not the best character in this game. Yes,he was good in UN3,UN4,and UN5,but UNH3 and UNS2 he's not the best one. I'm not trying to complain,its just that (No Offense to Minato users) Minato is for noobs. Mostly for people who lose alot online. Unless you know how to use Minato well,then using him online a seriously a bad idea. I rest my case.

PSN: jonathanepic33
Gamertag: Jonathanepic33
Steam ID: Jonathan the Epic
Raptr: 6jonathan1
3DS Friends Code: 2320-6213-1054

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
6jonathan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do you get tired of everyone using Minato online?

No, I don't use him.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #3
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm very tire of seeing him, everyone who uses him are spammers.
I would like to play online and see every character not just Minato, Sage Naruto and Itachi. No one even uses Pain anymore.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #4
6jonathan1
Chunin

Well,aleast Shikamaru Doesn't use him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'm glad you said no offence to minato users, that made the topic more civil. To answer your question, I'm not "tired" of them because I hardily ever lose to them, but thats just me.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #6
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't lose to them either its very easy to beat them with Suigestu that does not mean you can't get sick of fighting them every single match, even when you win.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #7
6jonathan1
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I'm very tire of seeing him, everyone who uses him are spammers.
I would like to play online and see every character not just Minato, Sage Naruto and Itachi. No one even uses Pain anymore.
I use Sage and I don't spam him. o.o

Old 11-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #8
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I personally look at them and count it up as a free win.
I have fun trying to get perfects
Old 11-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #9
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, I'm tired of seeing Minato. It's boring and at worst, annoying, every time I have to play one because they all play the same way with varying levels of skill.
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #10
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jonathan1 View Post
I use Sage and I don't spam him. o.o
I did when I first started playing online but really he is overpowered even when you don't spam. To me a win with Sgae Naruto proves nothing and you can't say that your a great player using him.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:01 PM   #11
6jonathan1
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I did when I first started playing online but really he is overpowered even when you don't spam. To me a win with Sgae Naruto proves nothing and you can't say that your a great player using him.
Yea if you not use to using him,but you developed skills and ideas playing him often.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #12
shadow9794
Academy Graduate

shadow9794 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jonathan1 View Post
Its really getting annoying. I battle aleast 10-15 people who used Minato and only lost twice. Minato is not the best character in this game. Yes,he was good in UN3,UN4,and UN5,but UNH3 and UNS2 he's not the best one. I'm not trying to complain,its just that (No Offense to Minato users) Minato is for noobs. Mostly for people who lose alot online. Unless you know how to use Minato well,then using him online a seriously a bad idea. I rest my case.

lol i use minato but i dont rly fight against too many other ppl who use him i think ive only fought 3 other ppl who had him the rest of the ppl ive fought were either puppet users, kirin spammers, or sage naruto spammers. if u think minatos 4 noobs w8 till u fight them. & besides ive won all my matches against minato online cuz since hes my main i no all his weaknesses
shadow9794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #13
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

I don't care what characters my opponents use. The only character I mind is Deidara, and that's because nearly everyone I face who uses Deidara is a spammer. His moves are also hard to get around.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:55 PM   #14
shadow9794
Academy Graduate

shadow9794 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

4 deidara jus use tobi
shadow9794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #15
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I get sick of all 'auto win' characters. I just want my 50 online wins so I can stop RAGING at my PS3. *sighs* But nooooo I gotta run across SM Naruto, Minato and Itachi spammers (I don't run into many Deidaras to complain about him). *hates having a 37/70 W/L ratio* Oh well.....

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #16
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
I don't care what characters my opponents use. The only character I mind is Deidara, and that's because nearly everyone I face who uses Deidara is a spammer. His moves are also hard to get around.
Iirc you can walk to the side and avoid everything but his U1 and U2(?)
Old 11-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #17
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really couldn't care less who my opponent picks, unless its puppets, but even then I'm not going to complain cause it's their right, just as it's everyone's right to not agree with who they choose. I also see a lot of other characters too.

I fight a good amount of:

Kiba
Hinata (several high ranked players use her)
Guy
Lee
Suigetsu (a lot of good and high ranked players use him)
Hidan
Ino
Pain (there's actually a lot of him. i see multiples every day)
Sakura
Shikamaru

It could be just on the 360, I don't know.

Edit: Also, it depends on the character you pick. One of my mains is NTR Naruto, so a lot of players use Suigetsu, Pain, Hinata, and Kiba to counter the spam tactic, though it doesn't work on me cause I don't play the way they think.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas

Last edited by pathbeyondthedark; 11-09-2010 at 07:55 PM.
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #18
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

:P that NTR is something else, I won't lie
Old 11-10-2010, 04:03 AM   #19
Dobermann2323
Ninja Academy Student

Dobermann2323 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Personally, 2 characters i love to use online are the first Sasuke (with the white top), i really like him. I've grown to be used to the way he moves and his attacks so i really enjoy using him, he's not used alot online so therefore already im not a spammer.
And the second character i enjoy using is Kiba, i also have just grown to like the way he moves and his attacks.
So Sasuke and Kiba are for me
Old 11-10-2010, 05:11 AM   #20
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I actually don't see very many people using Minato online anymore. I use Neji the most online, but I use Minato quite a bit and I'm pretty good with him.

Like others have said, I really don't care who my opponent picks. Itachi users used to annoy me but not so much anymore as long as you don't let them spam their awakening. Puppet users like Chiyo are still annoying though.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote