Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #21
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite

VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex
Default Re: A Discussion of Item Use

Not that this is rocket science or anything but I think it's worth saying. If you throw a fire tag or bomb at the peak of your jump it goes much further than throwing it standing.

I know obvious right? But I never really even though about using items while jumping until recently.

Some questions:

The blue pill is a speed increase pill right? It increases your move speed by a small amount?

Does the red damage up pill increase all damage output or only melee damage? Does it increase projectile damage, throw damage and jutsu damage?

If you get hit by a defense down tag, and then use a defense up pill do the effect cancel or does the pill effect supercede the tag and vice versa? The reason I ask is I was hit by a negative tag and it put a down arrow on my status tab. Then I ate a pill that was the reverse of the tag and the status tab only showed a up buff. I would think if would show both, or either if the effect just cancelled out. But the fact that the down status was replaced by the up status it looks like counteracting effects is stronger than I thought. Can anyone confirm this?
Old 11-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #22
Suirad12
Academy Graduate

Suirad12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ATK up tag increases all damge output, but im not sure about support.

DU Pill when you get hit by a DD Tag cancels its effects and replaces it with its own, same for attack.

I don't know if anything cancels out poison.

Google ArashiBoards, the number one UNS2 community!

Psn: Suirad12
Suirad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #23
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post

If you get hit by a defense down tag, and then use a defense up pill do the effect cancel or does the pill effect supercede the tag and vice versa? The reason I ask is I was hit by a negative tag and it put a down arrow on my status tab. Then I ate a pill that was the reverse of the tag and the status tab only showed a up buff. I would think if would show both, or either if the effect just cancelled out. But the fact that the down status was replaced by the up status it looks like counteracting effects is stronger than I thought. Can anyone confirm this?
I can confirm. As I stated before, using a power-up will increase the stat and override the lowering portion. In example, I played with kank and got hit with a power down tag. This caused my full neutral (no tilt) combo to do about 10% less (looked like it). The regular did normal, but after getting hit with the power down, I ate my power up and mine did more than normal. I'd show a video but I don't have a capture card. :/