Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #21
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Do you think there will be a day that we humans can live in peace with each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Nope..
Explaination to my answer. xD

As long as there is money and power we will never have peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:26 AM   #22
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX
Default Re: Do you think there will be a day that we humans can live in peace with each other

No, we as humans can never live alongside eachother in peace. We aren't inteligent so we use war tactics to make ourselves look smarter than others. That is how we are made, and how we think.

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:51 AM   #23
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Maybe not today, Maybe not tomorrow, Maybe not even after WW3, But someday there will be a day that we humans shall live in peace. And we will understand eachother.
Someday.

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:19 PM   #24
Alako_Machiko
Genin Elite

Location: hanging upside down in a cherry tree with a bucket of water waiting for someone to pass by
Alako_Machiko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no.............
10 TAILED WOLF!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Sand Binding Coffin"
put this on your sig if u love Gaara!!!!

(*_*) LORD JASHIN WILL KILL YOU!!!
/--!--\__\_\_\ Hidan FC Member
_()_
(-_-) how trublesome
/|xx|\ Shikamaru FC member
Alako_Machiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #25
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Bump*

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #26
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

OK, can I just say again that "mutual understanding" does not automagically lead to peace? And if the op means "will we ever stop fighting wars," my answer is "no." But you can find inner peace. Many have.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:35 PM   #27
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

probably not were animals all we care about is survival
then again if we survive longer by not fighting it might be possible but its usually more beneficial to kill
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:56 PM   #28
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

Hard to say, because there are many conflicting ways to "accomplish" this but that's according to someone elses beliefs and the problem with that. People's ways are not in the best interest as one another. Plus there are just bad people. We probably could to a certain degree that would be along the lines of harmony....
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #29
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's possible to achieve peace in this world we all live in. However, the chances of gambling this peace is very unlikely. Even though you have said "do you think there will a day that we human can live in peace with each other". I don't think this is possible because in this century we live in, I know that everyone in the world can not last a few seconds without having to think of violents and doing violents to someone else. (Not only physical violents)
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #30
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Of course not! What a silly question.

No offense to you, just the question. Herp herp.

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:38 PM   #31
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is how to get world peace.

Spoiler:

Nuke planet and kill off every person in the world and in outer space
Spoiler:

Just kidding. I don't recommend this way but it would get the job done.
On a serious note I hope we do get their but it will take lots of years.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:41 PM   #32
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yes but right now in the human's mind its nothing but a fantasy.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #33
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Truthfully, no, there will always be ONE group of people that goes against others

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #34
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
Truthfully, no, there will always be ONE group of people that goes against others
Mmmm... more like a thousand groups of people. But I know what you mean. x_x

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #35
DeemonFox
Genin

DeemonFox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
Do you think there will be a day that we humans can live in peace with each other?
Short answer....no.

Long answer
Spoiler:
Define peace? If you mean strictly humans not killing other humans for personal gain. It can be achieved if all our effort were united and directed towards an outside entity...say extraterrestrials. In that case we would be warring another race, but it accomplishes peace among humans.
DeemonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #36
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Hahahahaha of course not :3

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:23 PM   #37
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
I do think there will be come a time but I am afraid that it whont happen soon
not until our human minds can evolve into more decent beings

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote