Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:18 AM   #1
Dobermann2323
Ninja Academy Student

Dobermann2323 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default How Hard Will It Be To Go Up The Ranks?

I got the game the day it came out in New Zealand (the 14th) so i was definitely 1 of the 1st people to get it. I've done the story mode and maxed out my SP, unlocked all the characters etc. However, I still have not played online. I've played the game online on the ps3 at my cousins house but still haven't played online with my xbox. So that means im not even a rank yet lol.
My question is, now that the game has been out for a decent amount of time now, and alot more people have got it, does that mean it will be alot more difficult for me to get to a higher rank? And how exactly does the ranking system work? By the amount of points you gain from each fight or from your record? ( x amount of wins, x amount of losses)
Dobermann2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: How Hard Will It Be To Go Up The Ranks?

Unless your a spammer it will take you days/weeks of playing online to get a good rank.
I'm a Famous Ninja and I got the game on the 22nd and I really started playing online on the 24th or 25th so it took me about 6 or 7 days to get where I am.

If your aiming for a rank higher than that like a kage rank it will take time.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:28 PM   #3
shadow9794
Academy Graduate

shadow9794 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im a mizukage & i got the game 4 days after it came out ive been playing online ever since the 2nd day ive had it so it takes time 2 reach a high rank
shadow9794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
KesshiStorm2
Apprentice Genin

KesshiStorm2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It takes awhile because the other day I played a few player matches and won them easily so I decided to go do ranked matches because of my winning streak. But about 90% of people in ranked matches are spammers. I got lucky though last night when I somehow beat a Jounin Leader and got 2300BP
Old 11-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #5
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Its all on how good you are, but I hit legendary today without spamming once. Ranks are pretty easy after a while. The BP gain gets crazy after a bit and it'll slow down around battle-hardened... but past that its even flow.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #6
Suirad12
Academy Graduate

Suirad12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Its gonna be awhile to catch up to the Europeans who had a little head start. Last time I checked the PS3 leader boards, most everyone at the top was EU. But we had a representative in NA in the number 10 spot. Don't know how much that's changed since I last saw it.

Google ArashiBoards, the number one UNS2 community!

Psn: Suirad12
Suirad12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
online, playstation network, rank, ranking, ranks, xbox