Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #61681
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Thanks M&M, I don't see you anymore. =( How are you?
I'm fine, you?

I haven't been in off topic for a while...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #61682
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Haha, Vivi, mines better. I beat you at something!

Considering that People all have different opinions I can also say I beat you at something cause my one is better.

We'd get nowhere like that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #61683
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Because you're drop dead sexy.
bahaha.. good camera.. it's all it takes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
They're melting from hotness.
Wow, where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages. and.. thanks? =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I'm fine, you?

I haven't been in off topic for a while...
I haven't posted much lately either. Anywhere... I'm fine. Glad you are too. =)

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 11-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #61684
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

So if I take a Photo of a Wall it's a Masterpiece cause I have a Top Notch Camera?SWEET!

Back to real.You also need a great Model!

Lack of Internet and Job kept me busy.
Your welcome.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #61685
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I haven't posted much lately either. Anywhere... I'm fine. Glad you are too. =)
I don't like your modesty.

JK

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 11-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #61686
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
This

@First: I disagree
I disagree to disagree to disagree, therefor we're back to where we started.

Quote:
Considering that People all have different opinions I can also say I beat you at something cause my one is better.

We'd get nowhere like that.
Stop being wise/smart. It's making my brain hurt. All that's going through my mind right now is pound cake.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 11-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #61687
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So if I take a Photo of a Wall it's a Masterpiece cause I have a Top Notch Camera?SWEET!

Back to real.You also need a great Model!

Lack of Internet and Job kept me busy.
Your welcome.
Sure, you should try it.

Ohhh.. well, you have internet now? If so, hope to talk to you more. =)

Quote:
I don't like your modesty.

JK
I can't help it.. >.>

J

Old 11-07-2010, 02:15 AM   #61688
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Declan View Post

I wonder if it works...?
Work?! It works a little too well. I ended up hitting the wall from such beauty sis. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
My cousin and I. No quotes possibly.

Possibly has been denied, and so has the impossible urge to diss your awesome photo. =D
Quote:
Cause I feel like it..

Spoiler:
-Cough coughsomethingsshowingjustabitcoughcough- >;;> -was not eying this picture for its beauty...and that's also not the reason for the blood over the walls of my bathroom now-
Quote:
Everybody doesn't want me.. believe me.. >.>

Also, why is everyone dying? O.O
You're right, not just everybody, everybody and a half. ;D
Quote:
Sure, you should try it.

Ohhh.. well, you have internet now? If so, hope to talk to you more. =)

I can't help it.. >.>
Sure you can! Accept it, but don't indulge in it. So thou shall not be Narcissistic. ;D

Old 11-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #61689
Jaaz7
Chunin Exam Participant

Jaaz7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Jaaz7 Send a message via Skype™ to Jaaz7

Long time no see to everyone x).

Old 11-07-2010, 06:48 AM   #61690
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Cause I feel like it..

Spoiler:
miss kitty you're gorgeous

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 11-07-2010, 06:49 AM   #61691
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
This has to be quoted for truth.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:05 AM   #61692
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
This has to be quoted for truth.
you are gorgeous aswell vivi

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 11-07-2010, 07:07 AM   #61693
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Cause I feel like it..

Spoiler:
If it weren't for the thousand injuries you've caused me, I'd tell you you're very pretty. >.>

You are very pretty.

Last edited by Wooster; 11-07-2010 at 07:19 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:19 AM   #61694
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
If it weren't for the thousand injuries you've caused me, I'd tell you you're very pretty. >.>

You are very pretty.
I forced you to say it anyway.

Old 11-07-2010, 07:22 AM   #61695
I<3Declan
Chunin

I<3Declan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkk95 View Post
WHOAZOMAHGOD.

I'm sorry I seem so suprised, but I mean, come on, it's not everyday that I see an amazingly beautiful girl like you.

/el suave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
OMG!! You are so cuteeeeeee :3

Nice pic Maike
^^ Thankss red!!! <33

haha ohhh thankss Semog!!!! <3

Call me Dee!!!!<3
I specialize in the ridiculous!!

Goodbye forum<3
Old 11-07-2010, 07:23 AM   #61696
I<3Declan
Chunin

@Miss Kitty : awwe you're soo pretty!! (:

@Matt : haha awwe thankss, bro!!! (: <33

Call me Dee!!!!<3

Goodbye forum<3
Old 11-07-2010, 07:24 AM   #61697
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
-Cough coughsomethingsshowingjustabitcoughcough- >;;> -was not eying this picture for its beauty...and that's also not the reason for the blood over the walls of my bathroom now-

You're right, not just everybody, everybody and a half. ;D

Sure you can! Accept it, but don't indulge in it. So thou shall not be Narcissistic. ;D
You really should get yourself checked. You may become anemic from all this blood shed. O.O

Nope, not true. I could name quite a few people that aren't included. =P

I never indulge in that. Just other things. >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
D'aww Thanks Gord!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post

You are very pretty.
I can't help it you are clumsy.

I see what you did there Woo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I forced you to say it anyway.
You are crazy Wooman.

J

Old 11-07-2010, 07:33 AM   #61698
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
You really should get yourself checked. You may become anemic from all this blood shed. O.O

Nope, not true. I could name quite a few people that aren't included. =P

I never indulge in that. Just other things. >.>

D'aww Thanks Gord!

I can't help it you are clumsy.

I see what you did there Woo.

You are crazy Wooman.
Yah it's all my fault

Wooster >.>
Old 11-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #61699
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

O_o im bored so illl just post this.... :'D my L shirt

Spoiler:
Old 11-07-2010, 07:41 AM   #61700
I<3Declan
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
O_o im bored so illl just post this.... :'D my L shirt

Spoiler:
Ohh. ^^ Beautiful!!

Call me Dee!!!!<3

Goodbye forum<3
Closed Thread