Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Epic online battles

Post your epic online battles here. explain what happened and why you feel it was epic.

for me, just this morning, i was playin with suigetsu against deidara. i knew this was gonna be a spammer. so we dueled shuriken status. he got me with some combos. i got him with some combos and support. he was down half green. i was almost outta green. he team jutsud and it hit, leaving me with half orange. i awakened and raped, lol. i exploited every opening and thwarted all his moves. then awakening was off and he still had some life. i dodged EVERYTHING and came back for the epic pwn. it was awesome made me so happy to beat a spammer especially since i completely turned it around. i was shaking it was so intense.

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Epic online battles

It always feels great to beat Deidara. =D

Okay so I just fought an SM Naruto. High ranked, high win/loss ratio. Good player and all that. We're playing and going pretty much toe-to-toe, our health staying at about the same level until we're both at around 40%. At this point, he awakens. So obviously, I'm now at a serious disadvantage. But wait! I get lucky and manage to buy enough time to awaken myself!

So it's an awakened Ino against Kyuubi >_> Obviously he's doing the whole "knock you down with my ridiculously fast wind projectile, then blast you with chakra gun" but I avoid it enough times to stay alive. I sub out of his melee attacks, manage to hit him once with a detonating flower (which unfortunately can't knock him back like it would normal characters) and the next thing I know his awakening ends. So I have like three seconds left in mine, and I have a tidbit of health left - like a shuriken attack will kill me. He has a bit more than me at this point. Well he summons his supports obviously as soon as his awakening ends, then throws shuriken, and knowing that I can't block because I will die I desperately fire off one last Detonating Flower.

The next thing I know the KO pops up.. I'm like WHO THE HELL DIED?!!? And I see that Ino, with her little tidbit of health left, is still standing. Her detonating flower somehow managed to pass through both of his supports charging at me and hit him across the screen. DEATH BY FLOWERS!!

Epic battle right to the end.

Last edited by Reyno; 11-03-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
bobbyyug
Academy Graduate

bobbyyug is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol death by flowers

battle me in storm 3
bobbyyug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I was fighting a SM naruto on ranked, I had Kank with Chiyo and Lars on assist.
Double balance, team gauge on, right?
He's at next to no chakra (he spammed too many barrages)
So what do I do? I c.Kunai lock him mid air.
I do kank's basic string, up tilted. After that, I use his bomb cancel AT to take off the lag and fire off the cover fires
I do this until I get team support and keep going, around 137 hits he is right outside of awakening...
So I did a U3 and caught him mid-air. Would've been a 0-death. I was personally far away enough that his minato and Jirayia couldn't reach me :P
He D/C'd on me.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #5
KesshiStorm2
Apprentice Genin

KesshiStorm2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just got done battling Hidan with Sage Naruto. The guy using Hidan was a Jonin Leader and I was a Student Reserves. I was doing pretty good and then I hit him with a Team Ultimate and got him down to 1/4 life left on the red bar, but as soon as my team ultimate was over he used one on me and we had almost equal life, mine was a little less. I used both my supports as a distraction so I could charge my chakra and go into Awakening mode, then I immediatly chakra dashed and hit him with a combo. As a result I got 2300BP and went up to a Genin Rank and he probably lost alot of BP.
KesshiStorm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KesshiStorm2 View Post
I just got done battling Hidan with Sage Naruto. The guy using Hidan was a Jonin Leader and I was a Student Reserves. I was doing pretty good and then I hit him with a Team Ultimate and got him down to 1/4 life left on the red bar, but as soon as my team ultimate was over he used one on me and we had almost equal life, mine was a little less. I used both my supports as a distraction so I could charge my chakra and go into Awakening mode, then I immediatly chakra dashed and hit him with a combo. As a result I got 2300BP and went up to a Genin Rank and he probably lost alot of BP.
Not to burst your bubble but he lost about 1/3 of what you gained, perhaps less. Still good story Good job
Old 11-07-2010, 07:23 AM   #7
KesshiStorm2
Apprentice Genin

KesshiStorm2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Not to burst your bubble but he lost about 1/3 of what you gained, perhaps less. Still good story Good job
Lol that's ok it doesn't matter how much he lost, it just matters that he lost the match lol.
KesshiStorm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
Matas
Freshmen Academy Student

Matas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Matas

I was sage naruto and he was itachi, we were about equal level going toe to toe, when he had the option to awaken he used both supports while i was KnJ'ing out of it he went susano'o. I was using my supports Itachi and hidan to get damage on him, then i get hit with an amaterasu out of nowhere i didnt see. he dashes up and starts pounding on me, his awakening then ends and i cant see my life bar i have like 1%, i hit awakening after throwing the shadow shurikens at him while hes blocking. Then i c.dash and hit him with a combo string and win.

I saw the thing and it did say 1% health lol.
Matas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:15 AM   #9
~Anbu Apoc~
Academy Graduate

~Anbu Apoc~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was Hidan and the guy was itachi. Im not going to lie. I was getting my butt kicked. But i came back in the end. I thought that i was going to lose and im not counting how many times he did an ultimate jutsu on me lol. But somehow i came back with my own jutsu too. He went awakening mode on me, I was scared ****.Yeah that bad lol. It was intense. I did what i could. I won With Hidan's tai attack on his susanoo. It was Epic and cool. I felt so good about that later i celebrated lol. I never thought Hidan could even damage Itachi in awakening. That surprised me the most.

Last edited by ~Anbu Apoc~; 11-13-2010 at 06:20 AM.
~Anbu Apoc~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:55 AM   #10
SilentShino
Chunin Exam Participant

SilentShino saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I was Ino he was Sasori, he constantly grappled and used shuriken I was down to half orange he still almost had full health. I kinda went nuts and combo'd him to death and finished him with a detonating flower, Ino was VERY pleased....creepy
SilentShino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:32 AM   #11
D3XTON
Freshmen Academy Student

D3XTON is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: Epic online battles

I was Itachi and he was Taka Sasuke. It was a great battle,both doing jutsus,KnJ perfectly,etc. We both get down to low health, both charge chakra,he goes into awakening. He dashes towards me,my awakening just gets off into Susanoo, we clash then I amaterasu and it just gets him before he gets final hit on me. I was so hyped for days and still am since it was 3 days ago.

I swear this game needs a replay chanel to upload/watch others replays they save.
D3XTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #12
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3XTON View Post
I was Itachi and he was Taka Sasuke. It was a great battle,both doing jutsus,KnJ perfectly,etc. We both get down to low health, both charge chakra,he goes into awakening. He dashes towards me,my awakening just gets off into Susanoo, we clash then I amaterasu and it just gets him before he gets final hit on me. I was so hyped for days and still am since it was 3 days ago.

I swear this game needs a replay chanel to upload/watch others replays they save.
XD i dont want to see Spam

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:37 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was playing an awakened Minato with full health. I had about 25% of health left, and I had already awakened, but was foiled by a team combo.

I was using Shikamaru and Kankuro and Deidara on support squad (Surprisingly and amazing team. Two long range fighters and the main being close range? Awesome.)

Minato is about to use a team Jutsu, and I dodge it, but he does a grab x4 and I'm left with about 3% of life left, so I used support, and two ultimate jutsu, then three grabs and somehow won the fight without getting killed.

o-o

Was a fun fight. But I got a heart attack. Damn Minato spammers. >_>
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #14
D3XTON
Freshmen Academy Student

D3XTON is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: Epic online battles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
XD i dont want to see Spam
Most of the people on here just seem like little kids who cant play the game at a high level. If something works use it,if you want to play for fun go play with friends or not at all. Learn to get around the fireballs or w/e. If you cant then they will continue to do it until you learn.
D3XTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:17 PM   #15
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Too bad i beat all spammers
( and even my 10 years old sis can spam, i taught her to train me against spammers )

ANd if u enjoy seeing jutsu spam, thats with u
I prefer a movie (even Dragon Ball Evolution would do, at least they dont spam )

The only problem is that Spammers are such weaklings that its not even fun :/
They just stay there .... and die

And if u think that High level is a thing that even a 10 years old kid can do, then i prefer the low level AKA Skill

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #16
IPITYTHEFOOLZ
Chunin Exam Participant

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to IPITYTHEFOOLZ

Naruto(me) vs deidara. He tried to spam but I just used chakra kunai over and over with sakura's help and got a combo of over 200. Throw in some rasengans to run through the deidara spam and I won. He then asked me if I was a girl. I said yes and I think he has a crush on me

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... One of life's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:07 AM   #17
xPOORGUYx
Freshmen Academy Student

xPOORGUYx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i was orochimaru and opponent was minato.
he kept trying to rasengan spam and mix combos but it was substitution after substitution and constant combos and i barely won with 1% health
xPOORGUYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:51 PM   #18
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I was Taka Sasuke and My opponent was Sage mode Naruto.We both had orange health and he awankend into the fox So I used My first Support character MInato and he got knocked back so i charged Chidori and i hit him Then He has 1 percent of healt left then He punched my back and started spamming Chakra Gun so I used Itachi to finish him of right b4 i died

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #19
shadow9794
Academy Graduate

shadow9794 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i had minato & i was fightin dis 1 guy who was pretty good wit sage naruto but towards the end of the fight there were 10 secs left & he kept running around the stage cuz he had slightly more health than me & during the last 3 secs i used my uj & actually got him wit it i was like woooow cuz i rly didnt expect 2 hit him wit it i like yeeeeea!!

psn: shadow9794
shadow9794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:18 PM   #20
Dobermann2323
Ninja Academy Student

Dobermann2323 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've had many epic fights, ALL of them (so far) coming from a guy with the gamertag: Mongrel Crops. (Add him, he's good). Him and I almost never finish our fights cause we'll be so equal throughout the whole match and only win by time.

He's pretty high ranked, we always battle eachother because we know how good our battles are. He never DC's either, so you guys should add him or something cause he's really good.