Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #21
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Q&A

Do the achievements come during the story, or are they side missions?

Just wondering because I'd prefer to play the games, and get the trophies as side missions, that way the game isn't instantly boring after I finish the story mode. Sometimes games like this get a bit tedious and boring if you have nothing to do.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:46 PM   #22
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

Just wondering because I'd prefer to play the games, and get the trophies as side missions, that way the game isn't instantly boring after I finish the story mode. Sometimes games like this get a bit tedious and boring if you have nothing to do.
You get some (around 30%) of them for clearing chapters and getting S-Ranks in boss battles. Others you get for side missions and getting all titles. There's lots of stuff to do after you finish the main story .
Old 10-21-2010, 03:02 PM   #23
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
You get some (around 30%) of them for clearing chapters and getting S-Ranks in boss battles. Others you get for side missions and getting all titles. There's lots of stuff to do after you finish the main story .

Wow, that's a good number. I expected that. What's your opinion on the number? I think it's a bit too high. I mean, I want to earn the trophies out of boredom, not coast through the game on easy difficulty and earn the trophies. Not as fun as getting them separately.

What do you think? Should I complete the missions before I do the Story Mode?

What's the difference between a trophy and a title?

Also, what do you think of the graphics for the PS3 Version? Also, how was the story mode, and how did the character designs look?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:44 PM   #24
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Where is Konohamaru in the second Hide and Go Seek Mission? Can't seem to find him anywhere (The first one seemed really easy, but for this one it is like he vanished off the face of the Naruto-Earth)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:33 PM   #25
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Ruisu-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Where is Konohamaru in the second Hide and Go Seek Mission? Can't seem to find him anywhere (The first one seemed really easy, but for this one it is like he vanished off the face of the Naruto-Earth)
Sai is by the alleyway to Buy Ninja Cards and Shino at the Doors of the Village and Konohamaru is by the lil pole by the Tool Freak. Basically by the Item Shop.
Ruisu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #26
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

You'll get a Chunk of trophies for Story mode: 9 for the story chapters, 6-7 for unlocking characters, and 10 for the boss battles. I THINK anyway since it's been awhile since I saw the trophy list. After that the others are done via side-missions/requests. The most tedious one being all titles since 42 of them are gotten by using all 42 characters 30 times in battle. That can be shortened down if you have a second controller and dont mind wailing on a dummy 15 times per character. Basically the trick is doing a 'clone' battle which means you vs yourself (the other one played by the non-active 2nd controller). It has to be done in 1P vs 2P and not 1P vs COM battles. Also depending on if the gaming gods smile on you you can luck out for the 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 online wins for titles from them. Me I dunno if I can/will do that since I dont really play fighters that often. Also there's a trophy for replaying the story fights and getting the extra conditions (thanfully most battles have only 1 extra condition and they are MUCH easier than the ones in UNS1 was minus the "team ultimate lands 1 time" which can be kinda hard).

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 05:14 AM   #27
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Wow, that's a good number. I expected that. What's your opinion on the number? I think it's a bit too high. I mean, I want to earn the trophies out of boredom, not coast through the game on easy difficulty and earn the trophies. Not as fun as getting them separately.

What do you think? Should I complete the missions before I do the Story Mode?

What's the difference between a trophy and a title?

Also, what do you think of the graphics for the PS3 Version? Also, how was the story mode, and how did the character designs look?
I think that number is perfect, believe me I got the game on the 14th and finished the story a few days later and I'm still doing side missions. Getting all titles will take months itself.

If I was you I'd play the story mode first then start the little side missions because of how good the story mode is. Plus you can't do certain side missions until you have finished the story mode.

A title is an in-game rank can use to customize your online card. You get ninja info cards and titles for doing lots of different things, for example there are titles like "Bushy Brows" and "Akatsuki's" and that appears above your gamertag on the card.

The graphics look brilliant on both, the lines on the 360 version look softer and a little bit blurry and the PS3's version look sharper and at times a little blocky. The story mode was perfect, I wont spoil anything but the only bad points were that they changed Asuma's death and changed Bee vs Sasuke a lot. Other than that the Naruto vs Pain boss battle was perfect same as all the boss battles.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #28
KesshiStorm2
Apprentice Genin

KesshiStorm2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
How do you get a warp scroll like in the video of how to unlock the Hokage Costume Naruto?
You buy them from the Ninja Tools Shop after you beat the Main Story
KesshiStorm2 is offline   Reply With Quote