Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
Tevin Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Tevin Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Who is the Best player you fought?

Have you ever fought somebody who just straight overwhelmed you or is really just that good? If you remember that person please type their names and how they won!! The reason I'm doing this is because this is a good way to get to know good players and someday fight them! If you are one of those people just write down your PSN or Gamertags if you don't mind!

Let me also add this, If you didn't know you're NOT good if play with Sage mode Naruto, Minato or ANY of the puppet users in case you didn't know ^.^ (HOW COULD I FORGET DEIDARA!!)

My Psn: SuperTev
Record: 63-7
*I Have The Best Asuma Period.

My greatest enemies so far(PS3):
Mrbluhart

My hit list! >:P :
trickyphoenix

GET THE POSTING!! =)

Last edited by Tevin Hyuga; 11-06-2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: FORGOT DEIDARA!
Tevin Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who is the Best player you fought?

Shika-Fiend is great. His PSN is smashbrosfiend.

I have a bad record because I played online first thing. 2-7.

My PSN is M4_FTW1. Add me.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Best person by far I've ever played:

PSN - trickyphoenix

He's ridiculous. Mostly uses a lot of tricky playing and strategies, but I gotta give it to him. It works.
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyno View Post

PSN - trickyphoenix

He's ridiculous. Mostly uses a lot of tricky playing and strategies, but I gotta give it to him. It works.

The first time I played online was against him. He's mad good.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
Tevin Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Quote:

PSN - trickyphoenix

Dang foreal? It's kinda hard hearing that from you because you are really good but okay I'll fight him.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #6
Reyno
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tevin Hyuga View Post
Dang foreal? It's kinda hard hearing that from you because you are really good but okay I'll fight him.
Well I still feel like we haven't had a real match yet. xD The two matches we had were very laggy so we haven't been able to really play.

And really, the thing about trickyphoenix is that he's just... well, tricky lol. He seems to find a character with a particular strength and then exploits that to the maximum - and he's very good at that too. His Shikamaru is really good and the first time I fought him I got handled. I did much better the next two times and almost beat him, but he got me both times. However I had a LOT of trouble against his Minato. But then again, it was Minato so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad. xD
Old 11-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #7
Tevin Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Well I still feel like we haven't had a real match yet. xD The two matches we had were very laggy so we haven't been able to really play.

And really, the thing about trickyphoenix is that he's just... well, tricky lol. He seems to find a character with a particular strength and then exploits that to the maximum - and he's very good at that too. His Shikamaru is really good and the first time I fought him I got handled. I did much better the next two times and almost beat him, but he got me both times. However I had a LOT of trouble against his Minato. But then again, it was Minato so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad. xD
Lol yeah we have to give it a go when it's not laggy. But yeah man I'll try my luck against him today hopefully wish me luck! Haha!
Old 11-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #8
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

Nayr16, and GGJD are two friends of mine that are REALLY good. Neither of them go to this forum, though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:35 PM   #9
Tevin Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazekageGaara View Post
Nayr16, and GGJD are two friends of mine that are REALLY good. Neither of them go to this forum, though.
Hmm I'll check them out. Thanks man
Old 11-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #10
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All the people I have fought on here! Seriously you guys are great ^_^
Old 11-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #11
Tevin Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
All the people I have fought on here! Seriously you guys are great ^_^
Haha how convienient!! Glad to see they're great players here.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #12
Tevin Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Hey guys I found a vid of trickyphoenix! And he quit!!
Old 11-06-2010, 02:08 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Wow, guy must have been really good.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #14
TYF
Freshmen Academy Student

TYF is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the best player i fought was Sagepain is a master with sasori lol

my record i think its 102-56
TYF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:30 PM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYF View Post
the best player i fought was Sagepain is a master with sasori lol

my record i think its 102-56

I beat that guy and my record is 2-7. xD
Old 11-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #16
Reyno
Genin

Quote:
Hey guys I found a vid of trickyphoenix! And he quit!!
Wow really?!

I wonder if I can learn anything from this. *goes to wawtch*
Old 11-06-2010, 03:15 PM   #17
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Let me also add this, If you didn't know you're NOT good if play with Sage mode Naruto, Minato or ANY of the puppet users in case you didn't know ^.^ (HOW COULD I FORGET DEIDARA!!)
In bold,
1) umad
2) Using puppets dosen't make them a bad player.
3) read 1 and 2

Honestly, people need to get over puppet user johns. *overexaggerated and blatant eye roll*
Old 11-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #18
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't know who is the best player I have never played. I have gotten whooped before as everyone has but I don't remember any of their names. I think my best fight was one I won with Kisame vs Itachi.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #19
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

I beat that guy and my record is 2-7. xD
wow really?, cuz I don't even know you.
whats your PSN maybe I'll remember.

BTW The best person I've fought was mrbluhart

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #20
Tevin Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
In bold,
1) umad
2) Using puppets dosen't make them a bad player.
3) read 1 and 2

Honestly, people need to get over puppet user johns. *overexaggerated and blatant eye roll*
Well put it like this MOST puppet users I fought spam and camp. So, it would be smart not to waste my time and fight them would it? That's how I came with my conclusion. Did I hurt your feelings because you play with them? Too bad.

And if you're mad and want to fight me now my PSN is Supertev