Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 11-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
Koanos
Apprentice Genin

Koanos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking If you were _____, what would you do?

I got bored , so I made this.
You have to fill in the blank with an occupation, you can not fill in the occupation with an inanimate object.

If you were a billionare, what would you do?
Old 11-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: If you were _____, what would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koanos View Post
I got bored , so I made this.
You have to fill in the blank with an occupation, you can not fill in the occupation with an inanimate object.

If you were a billionare, what would you do?
Buy stuff and force my parents to pay off their damn debts

If you were the opposite sex for the day what would you do

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Take some nice pics of myself.. lol wut X_X

If you were your favorite naruto character for a day what would you do?

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Make out with Naruto

If you had the opposite sexual attraction for the rest of your life what would you do?

Old 11-06-2010, 06:48 AM   #5
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That won't work on me and you know why.. XD

If you were a dog for a day what would you do?

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:50 AM   #6
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Have Fun ...
If you were a Paranormal Investigator, What would you do?

(Best Place for this is in Forum Games)

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 11-06-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #7
iX3Deidara
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby
iX3Deidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if u were a.......NINJA NO WAIT-ASSASSIN! what would do
Old 11-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #8
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Have Fun ...
If you were a Paranormal Investigator, What would you do?

(Best Place for this is in Forum Games)
Go on ghost hunters

If you were the president, what would you do?

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:23 PM   #9
Dream destroyer
Genin

Dream destroyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Dream destroyer

Try something new for a change.
If you were able to go to the past which period of time would you go to?
Old 11-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #10
Koanos
Apprentice Genin

Talking Re: If you were _____, what would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream destroyer View Post
Try something new for a change.
If you were able to go to the past which period of time would you go to?
I would go back to the 1700s and invent electricity before Benjanmin Franklin.

If you were immortal, what would you do?
Old 11-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #11
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Whatever the h*ll I want.
If you were paralysed,what would you do?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #12
Sai's brother
Jonin

Backflips

If you were 80 lbs lighter for the day what would you do?

Old 11-07-2010, 01:24 PM   #13
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Same thing I always do.
If you were my slave,what would you do?
Old 11-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #14
Sai's brother
Jonin

Murder you and grind you to chili then feed you to penguins

If you were 5 inches for a month what will you not do

Old 11-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #15
NBT
Banned

Care.Size ain't important anyway.
If you were about to die in the next 5 minutes,what would you do?
Old 11-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #16
Sai's brother
Jonin

Implode

If you were a mute,deaf,and blind what will you do

Old 11-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #17
NBT
Banned

Sleep
If you were in prison for life,what would you do?
Old 11-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #18
Sai's brother
Jonin

Break out

If you were god for the day what will you do?

Old 11-07-2010, 01:34 PM   #19
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

nothing :/

if you famous what would you do?
Old 11-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #20
Koanos
Apprentice Genin

Talking Re: If you were _____, what would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
nothing :/

if you famous what would you do?
Grab as many spotlights as possible and shine them all on me.

If you could posses anyone, what would you do?