Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Who has 100% Trophies/Achievements?

Well, I wanted to know who has 100% trophies/achievements, besides me.
and if you don't then post your percentage.

This is just so I can get a sense of how many people actually get 100%.

I remember A LOT of people saying "Oh this is an easy platinum" so I wanna see how many people actually DID do that lol.

PSN:Konanjiraiya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who has 100% Trophies/Achievements?

I have 100%, it was easy, I think the hardest thing was getting the lottery ticket title lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Help me on Legend of Korra's
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #3
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm only missing titles trophy, I have all titles other than win 50 ranked matches yet but I'm working on it.....I'll never get the 20 loss titles though since I have 0 losses -.- I can't lose even if I try D:
One-Tailed Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
bobbyyug
Academy Graduate

bobbyyug is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ive got 100% its no where near easy

battle me in storm 3
bobbyyug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #5
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I have 100%, got platinum in the first 4 days I started playing the game.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #6
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
I have 100%, got platinum in the first 4 days I started playing the game.
cool I beat you to it then
I got mine in the first 2 days of playing the game.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #7
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyyug View Post
ive got 100% its no where near easy
Indeed.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:55 PM   #8
Mustang
Ninja Academy Student

Mustang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've got most of the achievements .
But the stupid command where you got to tap the button really fast several times over
makes me mess up. I just cannot seem to get the speed I need.
If it wasn't for that i'd have them all no problem. Still need three or four.

Thanks!

Mustang
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:45 AM   #9
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm only missing the titles trophy. I need 30, 40 and 50 wins (I have the 20 loses easy ) But I'm not playing the game atm since I'm not really in the mood to play it.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:11 AM   #10
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

o-o I don't understand how people do these things... getting all the achievements... thinking about it makes my head hurt.
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #11
TYF
Freshmen Academy Student

TYF is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i have 100% it was the easiest game to get platinum lol
TYF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:27 AM   #12
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would of gotten them last week if my friend didn't keep asking me to play LBP with him....so I'm still missing a trophy -.-
One-Tailed Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #13
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYF View Post
i have 100% it was the easiest game to get platinum lol
WRONG, lol.
Terminator salvation is the easiest XD.

Old 11-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #14
TYF
Freshmen Academy Student

TYF is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
WRONG, lol.
Terminator salvation is the easiest XD.
lol that game its so bad xD
TYF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #15
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYF View Post
lol that game its so bad xD
I know, and whats funny is the commercial's make it actually look kinda good.
I RENTED that game, got my platinum and sent it back next day lol.

Old 11-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No, but I'm working hard.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #17
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm at 96% I think...Just got to play the game for five more hours, and then get the online titles and the play as insert name in here 30 times titles and I'm done!

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
shadow-of-kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #18
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Finally got 100% baby!!!

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

kamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:57 PM   #19
Suirad12
Academy Graduate

Suirad12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Got it in the first 4 days. Finding the lottery ticket was hell.

Google ArashiBoards, the number one UNS2 community!

Psn: Suirad12
Suirad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:07 AM   #20
Rowan Miller
Freshmen Academy Student

Rowan Miller is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hello to all you 100% trophy achievers, i have the ps3 version and i was wondering if any of you can help me with one trophy. i need to know what to do to get all correspondence events? any help please
Rowan Miller is offline   Reply With Quote