Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-31-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Fan Clubs, Archived.

This thread thread is for new users or even regular users to easily find their favorite fan clubs.

Akamaru Fan Club (Official)
Akatsuki Fan Club (Official)
Anko Fan Club (Official)
Aoba Yamashiro Fan Club (Official)
Asuma Sarutobi Fan Club (Official)
Bisuke Fan Club (Official)
Choji Fan Club (Official)
Chiyo Fan Club (Official)
Danzo Shimura Fan Club
Darui Fan Club (Official)
Deidara Fan Club (Official)
Dosu Fan Club (Official)
Gaara Fan Club (Official)
Genma Shiranui Fan Club (Official)
Ginkaku Fan Club (Official)
Guren Fan Club (Official)
Haku Fan Club (Official)
Hashirama Senju Fan Club (Official)
Hayate Gekko Fan Club (Official)
Hidan Fan Club (Official)
Hinata Hyuga Fan Club (Official)
Hiruzen Fan Club (Official)
Ibiki Morino Fan Club (Official)
I don't care who Tobi is FC (Official)
Illusion of the Second Mizukage
Ino Yamanaka Fan Club (Official)
Iruka Fan Club (Official)
Itachi Fan Club (Official)
Izuna Fan Club (Official)
Jiraiya Fan Club (Official)
Juugo Fan Club (Official)
Kabuto Fan Club (Official)
Kakashi Fan Club (Official)
Kakuzu Fan Club (Official)
Kankuro Fan Club (Official)
Karin Fan Club (Official)
Karui Fan Club (Official)
Kiba Inuzuka Fan Club (Official)
Killer Bee Fan Club (Official)
Kimimaro Fan Club (Official)
Kin Fan Club (Official)
Kinkaku Fan Club (Official)
Kisame Fan Club (Official)
Konan Fan Club (Official)
Konohamaru Sarutobi Fan Club (Official)
Kurenai Fan Club (Official)
Kurotsuchi Fan Club (Official)
Kushina Uzumaki Fan Club (Official)
Kyuubi Fan Club (Official)
Madara Fan Club (Official)
Maki Fan Club (Official)
Manabu Akado Fan Club (Official)
Mei Terumi Fan Club (Official)
Menma Fan Club (Official)
Might Guy Fan Club (Official)
Mina Fan Club (Official)
Minato Fan Club (Official)
Moegi Fan Club (Official)
Nagato Fan Club (Official)
Naruto Uzumaki Fan Club (Official)
Narutoverse Fan Club
Neji Hyuuga Fan Club (Official)
New Team 7 Fan Club (Official)
Nonou Fan Club (Official)
Obito Fan Club (Official)
Onoki Fan Club (Official)
Orochimaru Fan Club (Official)
Pakkun Fan Club (Official)
Pein/Nagato Fan Club (Official)
Raido Namiashi Fan Club (Official)
Raikage Fan Club (Official)
Rin Fan Club (Official)
Rock Lee Fan Club (Official)
Sage of the Six Paths Fan Club (Official)
Sai Fan Club (Official)
Sakumo Hatake Fan Club (Official)
Sakura Haruno Fan Club (Official)
Sasori Fan Club (Official)
Sasuke Fan Club (Official)
Shikamaru Nara Fan Club (Official)
Shino Aburame Fan Club (Official)
Shisui Uchiha Fan Club (Official)
Shizune Fan Club (Official)
Sound Five Fan Club (Official)
Suigetsu Fan Club (Official)
Tajima Fan Club (Official)
Tayuya Fan Club (Official)
Team 7 Fan Club (Official)
Temari Fan Club (Official)
Tenten Fan Club (Official)
Tobi Fan Club (Official)
Tobirama Senju Fan Club (Official)
TonTon Fan Club (Official)
Tsunade Fan Club (Official)
Uchiha Fan Club (Official)
Utakata Fan Club (Official)
Yahiko Fan CLub (Official)
Yamato Fan Club (Official)
Yukimaru Fan Club (Official)
Zabuza Fan Club (Official)
Zaku Abumi Fan Club (Official)
Zetsu Fan Club (Official)

I will be updating the list as I go. Feel free to post any links to FC's that I haven't posted.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-30-2014 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Updated links.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

PervySai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Fan Clubs, Archived.

Tsunade FC
Kakashi FC
mangagirl-ma sweetest gal
Gaara's Girl-ma bunny nurse
Hikari-chan-ma smexy nurse
Kakashi's Girl-ma awesome gal
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Declan
I loveee you <3 <3 You're just so amazing!
Quote:
I like PervySai because he's kind and he makes me laugh.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My clone: Mangekyou Sasuke
Bro Hugglers: TSSOM and Alix
george hyuga is a great dude
PervySai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervySai View Post
Already up there, but you could try to find other ones.

Last edited by yondaime; 10-31-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:16 PM   #4
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I like this.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:16 PM   #5
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what a fast step , it was Err's idea , so thanks for him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:19 PM   #6
yondaime
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
I like this.
Thanks, Err.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:20 PM   #7
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I guess people can also use this thread to try to make their fan clubs official, if they want.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:24 PM   #8
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

My Other Character FC: Itachi Fan Club, All who Love/Like Itachi are Welcome

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:25 PM   #9
yondaime
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I added it. Thanks for link.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:42 PM   #10
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Here is one for you :

Neji Fan Club

there were many of them , but I got the one who has more posts than other Neji's fan clubs.

THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:44 PM   #11
yondaime
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE X UCHIHA View Post
Here is one for you :

Neji Fan Club

there were many of them , but I got the one who has more posts than other Neji's fan clubs.
Thanks for the link.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:25 PM   #12
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

No Sasuke FC link yet?

I love Sasuke club 2

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:25 PM   #13
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Akatsuki Fanclub.

Officially the first, original Akatsuki Fanclub, and one of the first Fanclubs, period. Although I haven't updated it in forever, it's been so dead.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:34 PM   #14
yondaime
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
No Sasuke FC link yet?

I love Sasuke club 2
Thanks for the link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Akatsuki Fanclub.

Officially the first, original Akatsuki Fanclub, and one of the first Fanclubs, period. Although I haven't updated it in forever, it's been so dead.
Thanks for the link. List is updated.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #15
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Kisame FC

Naruto FC

Suigetsu FC

Kakuzu FC

Hidan Fc

Minato Fc

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Taker369; 11-01-2010 at 11:58 PM.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #16
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

this is not for forum member fanclubs right?

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:01 AM   #17
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
this is not for forum member fanclubs right?
No, it's for Character's from Naruto, there Fan Clubs, like Gaara ... Hence why it's in the Character Talk Area of this Forum.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:16 AM   #18
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I have question how is a fc officail or not?

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:58 AM   #19
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I make it official when I go through all the fan club threads and merge all the other fan club thread for the same character into one thread. Then it becomes official.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #20
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ooh I see cool Err

PS someone comment on the Ilgel/Images thread but it where no Viz media content so I said that it was allowed on the site .

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all fc's, fan clubs, fc's