Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #61
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: When Bears Attack or Kishi Please Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Ah, I pulled out the Itachi lovers. Thank you C4 Karura.

Twist are fine, but they are supposed to be twists for the reader not the author. In the ideal world, the writer should know the entire plot before the story is started. Obviously, that's difficult for serial writing.

I don't think we have any evidence that you can recover from Tsukoyomi. Kisame was actually surprised that Kakashi lived. I assume normal people die from it, weaker sharingan user fall into a permanent coma.

Itachi gave Sasuke the choice to become insane? Well that's great. If he wanted Sasuke to chose, he should have just told him nothing not keep egging him on to kill him, especially when they met later. Why did Itachi use Tsukuyomi on Sasuke? Itachi had already beaten Sasuke into submission.

A shadow is much less than you, in fact its not you at all its only light around you. In the nine tails case a mass amount of power wasn't sealed in Naruto. Beside's it's not that it can't be explained. It's that the explanation was cockeyed and convoluted. Most importantly, it's not how it was explained in the beginning, the Nine-Tailed Fox was sealed into Naruto, which resulted in Minato's death.

But perhaps that's a more serious response than you wanted. Now I am going back to my Itachi Twist. Mmmm, love the two swirly flavors.
~points to name~ That should solve the "itachi lover" -_-.

If I remember right, Sasuke even broke free of it without the aid of a MS or Tsunade.
Kakashi was the best sharingan user before Itachi was shown. I doubt that we can classify Kakashi as a "weak sharingan user".

Itachi could have said it out loud but what difference would it make? Sasuke has to choose for himself. And also, Itachi could have killed Sasuke. Itachi just didn't want to make it seem too "acting like" so he had to at least fight Sasuke.

The plot changes as it moves on. No huge manga is planned out to the end at the first chapter.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 02-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #62
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

when is the last time Kakashi actually copied someone's jutsu?

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #63
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can't really remember, but on another note. What do you guys think happened to the seal that Danzo put on ROOT members like Sai? Go away? Stay?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:29 PM   #64
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
I can't really remember, but on another note. What do you guys think happened to the seal that Danzo put on ROOT members like Sai? Go away? Stay?
It'll probably go away. Sai will tell Kakashi and Yamato everything. Then, a new, little plot will start to stir.

Nah, I dunno, I guess it doesn't matter much since Danzo is dead....

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #65
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
~points to name~ That should solve the "itachi lover" -_-.

If I remember right, Sasuke even broke free of it without the aid of a MS or Tsunade.
Kakashi was the best sharingan user before Itachi was shown. I doubt that we can classify Kakashi as a "weak sharingan user".

Itachi could have said it out loud but what difference would it make? Sasuke has to choose for himself. And also, Itachi could have killed Sasuke. Itachi just didn't want to make it seem too "acting like" so he had to at least fight Sasuke.

The plot changes as it moves on. No huge manga is planned out to the end at the first chapter.
Heh, you are the second one that didn't like the fact that I said Itachi lovers. I only meant that no one noticed my broadside against Itachi turned good until it was mentioned in later posts.

Sasuke didn't have Orochimaru in him the first time, nor was Itachi using Tsukoyumi to torture Sasuke later. It was used essentailly as a super genjutsu. I don't think there is any evidence that before Sasuke would have ever woken up without Tsunade. If Itachi wanted to show he was tough beating Sasuke to a pulp would have been fine. Even Kisame was surprised Itachi used Tsukoyumi against Sasuke.

Kakashi is a weak sharingan user, he even admits it himself. That doesn't mean Kakashi is weak, he is just weak compared to the Uchiha clan.

If Itachi only wanted Sasuke to choose, why did he keep telling him to hate him? Itachi was forcing Sasuke's choice. Again this makes much more sense if Itachi was evil, which he most likely was in the early chapters.

You're right the entire manga wasn't planned out. Most likely Itachi turning good wasn't planned out either. Kishimoto probably decided that later. He did a pretty good job of papering over the bad Itachi, but a few flaws remain. I don't think that can be denied. I guess in most cases people try to justify what happens later by forming reason that it works. I am just the opposite, I think about all the reasons it doesn't work. I am not saying one is better than the other, I guess in the first case it may give the reader a greater piece of mind.

Last edited by Wooster; 02-16-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #66
KiRoOo
Freshmen Academy Student

KiRoOo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Old 10-31-2010, 08:43 PM   #67
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This is still right. KARIN WAS NOT AT THE CHUNIN EXAMS!!!!!

Old 10-31-2010, 08:44 PM   #68
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I watched the whole classroom scene in the anime too... No Karin.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #69
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well impretty sure that when he was at that point in the series he wasnt completely sure about what was going to happen at this poit in the series and there were so many people in the Chunin Exams so it would be pretty easy to just add one and he could easily place this in the story so it is not like he messed up or anything

Old 11-01-2010, 06:59 AM   #70
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Now the thing about adding Karin there is also adding her team there as well. Didn't Anko say there was an even number of teams at the Forest of Death. Because there was only enough scrolls going around for half of them to make it. Now adding Karin and her team throws that number off...and also what village was she representing? Not Otogakure?
Old 11-01-2010, 07:42 AM   #71
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I watched the whole classroom scene in the anime too... No Karin.
As I said before, maybe they were playing musical chairs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu_no_D View Post
Now the thing about adding Karin there is also adding her team there as well. Didn't Anko say there was an even number of teams at the Forest of Death. Because there was only enough scrolls going around for half of them to make it. Now adding Karin and her team throws that number off...and also what village was she representing? Not Otogakure?
Well one would assume that Karin team was one of then teams. Of course, you never see her team present there either.

But here is the real mind bender, there are teams present at the Forest of Death that were not in the class room. And people the that passed the first exam not at the Forest of Death, such as the old glasses man, who's name escapes me at the moment.

This is why retcon is bad, I never noticed these flaws until Kishi made me look back and exam the manga panel by panel looking for Karin.

Last edited by Wooster; 11-01-2010 at 07:45 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:15 AM   #72
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

I just looked him up, his name is, Manabu Akado. Ones to assume him and his team didn't sign the waiver at the Forest of Death. Come to think of it your right. I don't remember that 3 man squad Kiba and his group first encountered with the leeches in the classroom at all. Maybe we're being a lil too picky. Then again if you're going to do something, do it the right way all the way....
Old 11-01-2010, 08:18 AM   #73
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I just looked him up, his name is, Manabu Akado. Ones to assume him and his team didn't sign the waiver at the Forest of Death. Come to think of it your right. I don't remember that 3 man squad Kiba and his group first encountered with the leeches in the classroom at all. Maybe we're being a lil too picky. Then again if you're going to do something, do it the right way all the way....
Thank you, sir! Um or ma'am, don't really know. >.>

I think not, is it that hard to have all the people that made it to the second part at least appear at the very end in the classroom? The only way to square the circle is to say there were two class rooms, but then you are screwed by the number of teams left. Musical chairs helps too, there is never a shot of every single person. Still, it is a big mess. :/

Old 11-01-2010, 09:22 AM   #74
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Thank you, sir! Um or ma'am, don't really know. >.>

I think not, is it that hard to have all the people that made it to the second part at least appear at the very end in the classroom? The only way to square the circle is to say there were two class rooms, but then you are screwed by the number of teams left. Musical chairs helps too, there is never a shot of every single person. Still, it is a big mess. :/
Let's assume Kishi just threw random characters in and didn't think people would go into that much detail. I hate to say it but it seems to be the case. Regardless Karin having that flashback is a little much but....it's Kishi's world...

I'm a sir, hahaha...
Old 11-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #75
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Let's assume Kishi just threw random characters in and didn't think people would go into that much detail. I hate to say it but it seems to be the case. Regardless Karin having that flashback is a little much but....it's Kishi's world...

I'm a sir, hahaha...
Yes, which wouldn't a problem if Kishi didn't force people to examine those chapters with a fine tooth comb.

It was way too much, but as I said long ago, it does really affect the story. It just a blemish that is quite noticeable. There are ones that are much worse.

Didn't want to assume.

Old 11-01-2010, 01:56 PM   #76
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life on this, to only realize that you could care less for Kishi's PNJ flash backs

Last edited by zerosameri; 11-01-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:59 PM   #77
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I just wasted 5 minutes of my life on this, to only realize that you could careless for Kishi's PNJ flash backs
Nonsensical post is nonsensical.

Old 11-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #78
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Btw...

Sasuke needs to stop hurting on bears, Yogi doesnt like bear hurters...

Or Booboo, or Smokey.
And technically, Pedobear will be the worst thing he's faced in his life.

GG Sasuke, Pedobear win!