Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:06 PM   #161
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
/Cries

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

LOL J/K

It's very nice ^_^

/Edited
Sorry ... I feel bad now ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
It actually looks very nice now. The colors match up pretty well. ^^
It's unfortunate, that there's no purple, that's just slightly darker then that Lilac colour, it would look better ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Ahhh I see.
Did you see my drawings, you wanted to see?
Quote:
Good.

LOL, jk >_<
^_^
*Hugs* Don't be sad ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:08 PM   #162
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post

It's unfortunate, that there's no purple, that's just slightly darker then that Lilac colour, it would look better ...Did you see my drawings, you wanted to see?*Hugs* Don't be sad ...
No, it's fine, I was only playing with you

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:11 PM   #163
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

It's unfortunate, that there's no purple, that's just slightly darker then that Lilac colour, it would look better ...

*Hugs* Don't be sad ...
*hugs back* I'm fine, hehe. Just trying to play around ^^

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:12 PM   #164
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No, it's fine, I was only playing with you
No I feel bad about the hassle and stepping in, when there, really, wasn't anything that bad about your Original post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro
*hugs back* I'm fine, hehe. Just trying to play around ^^
That's good that you're fine and playing around ...

RC, Did you get that PM? You never said if you liked it or not.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 10-31-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:15 PM   #165
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No I feel bad about the hassle and stepping in, when there, really, wasn't anything that bad about your Original post.
It fine, it's your FC, you should have it how you want. And it's not a hassle, I really don't mind.

/Hugs

Maybe you need to look at one of my pics again it might make you feel better LOL

Old 10-31-2010, 10:17 PM   #166
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
No I feel bad about the hassle and stepping in, when there, really, wasn't anything that bad about your Original post.That's good that you're fine and playing around ...

Yeah.. ^^

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 10:18 PM   #167
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Actually I looked at one of them and I must say, very good job really. ^^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #168
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
She doesn't really think that though >_<
You should see all the other ones. They're awesome

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 10:33 PM   #169
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh yeah I did, I haven't looked at it yet sorry, I was half asleep still, I wanted to wait until I woke up properly

Old 10-31-2010, 10:33 PM   #170
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It fine, it's your FC, you should have it how you want. And it's not a hassle, I really don't mind.

/Hugs

Maybe you need to look at one of my pics again it might make you feel better LOL
You are the ones that done it for me, I kind of feel ungreatful now ...

/Hugs Back

I haven't (M) in a couple of days perhaps that's why, LOL.
Quote:
*Sigh* Not Really ...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Quote:
She doesn't really think that though >_<
You should see all the other ones. They're awesome
You're right I have no confidence in what I draw ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 10-31-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:35 PM   #171
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:

/Hugs Back

I haven't (M) in a couple of days perhaps that's why, LOL.
Don't worry about it.

Really? Well that might explain it LOL might wanna take care of that

Old 10-31-2010, 10:40 PM   #172
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

/Hugs Back

I haven't (M) in a couple of days perhaps that's why, LOL.*Sigh* Not Really ...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
You're right I have no confidence in what I draw ...
THOSE DRAWINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL TRS!!! o.o

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 10-31-2010, 10:49 PM   #173
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't worry about it.

Really? Well that might explain it LOL might wanna take care of that
Mmm ...

Explain's what? Why? I don't really need too ...
Quote:
THOSE DRAWINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL TRS!!! o.o
Not really, there are other's that can draw way better than me ... *Sigh*

RC will be agitated, a little with me saying that ... Matsuro, possibly too.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 10:53 PM   #174
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mmm ...

Explain's what? Why? I don't really need too ...Not really, there are other's that can draw way better than me ... *Sigh*

I can name a few big artists that can draw better.. That doesn't mean though that your drawings aren't good... ^^

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 10:53 PM   #175
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mmm ...

Explain's what? Why? I don't really need too ...Not really, there are other's that can draw way better than me ... *Sigh*

Uh...I don't know....I got distracted by something >.>

You don't have to be the best at something in order to be good at it.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:54 PM   #176
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Totally agree with this.

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 10:59 PM   #177
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Not really, there are other's that can draw way better than me ... *Sigh*

I wouldn't say they are beautiful unless I really meant it, that's how I am as a person. You draw very well TRS, I mean that. *Hugs you* ^^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 10-31-2010, 11:14 PM   #178
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can name a few big artists that can draw better.. That doesn't mean though that your drawings aren't good... ^^
I know, a few people younger than I and, around the age as me that can draw better ...
Quote:
Uh...I don't know....I got distracted by something >.>

/Checks Profile-Private Messaging
/Goes to recent visits clicks on a long Username ...
/Active-Prvate Messaging
RC is distracted by one of the brightest things in the night sky, second only to the moon ....

Mmm ... I know, though don't believe ...
Quote:
I wouldn't say they are beautiful unless I really meant it, that's how I am as a person. You draw very well TRS, I mean that. *Hugs you* ^^
Thank You any way, I know that of you ... Possibly, though I only have words for the proof to that ... *Hugs You Back*

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 10-31-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:28 PM   #179
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I know, a few people younger than I and, around the age as me that can draw better ...

/Checks Profile-Private Messaging
/Goes to recent visits clicks on a long Username ...
/Active-Prvate Messaging
RC is distracted by one of the brightest things in the night sky, second only to the moon ....

Mmm ... I know, though don't believe ...

Thank You any way, I know that of you ... Possibly, though I only have words for the proof to that ... *Hugs You Back*
Well I'm not really sure. But all I know, is that I like your drawings.. ^^

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 11:59 PM   #180
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know that you do ... Thanks ...

(Finally someone replied)

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs