Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:26 PM   #141
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

PervySai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Well matsuro here, had half the Rep Bars he has now, ever since I dragged him out of his comfort zone, he's acquired more, LOL.I did that a while back now when I was bored, that last edit was adding members.,
lol xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
Well I've seen you around a lot....hmm, maybe mistaken you for someone else....lol jk...but yeah, you're somewhat popular. ^^

Btw, just a random question. How well do you know Hyuga?
That's good to know!

You're talking about george hyuga, right?
mangagirl-ma sweetest gal
Gaara's Girl-ma bunny nurse
Hikari-chan-ma smexy nurse
Kakashi's Girl-ma awesome gal
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Declan
I loveee you <3 <3 You're just so amazing!
Quote:
I like PervySai because he's kind and he makes me laugh.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My clone: Mangekyou Sasuke
Bro Hugglers: TSSOM and Alix
george hyuga is a great dude
PervySai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #142
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervySai View Post
lol xD

That's good to know!

You're talking about george hyuga, right?
^^

Only Hyuga I know around these parts >_>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:29 PM   #143
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
^^

Only Hyuga I know around these parts >_>
He's one of my forum friends, he's a nice guy. Why do you ask?
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 09:29 PM   #144
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

/Edits again

@TRS - Turns out I don't have an eye for visual design

It's ok though

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #145
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
/Edits again

@TRS - Turns out I don't have an eye for visual design

It's ok though
Don't worry, I don't either.
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #146
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
He's one of my forum friends, he's a nice guy. Why do you ask?
Just one of my random questions, lol >_<
But yeah. He's my friend also. Used to be my worst enemy back then.
well not that bad, lol..but we used to hate each other kind of. Right now though, he's like one of the, best friends I first made on here >_<

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 09:33 PM   #147
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Just one of my random questions, lol >_<
But yeah. He's my friend also. Used to be my worst enemy back then.
well not that bad, lol..but we used to hate each other kind of. Right now though, he's like one of the, best friends I first made on here >_<
lol xD
Why did you hate each other?
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 09:40 PM   #148
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol xD
Why did you hate each other?
Eh, he used to get annoying. I'm not really sure I remember exactly why I hated him. But, one thing that I hated when he did, was how he bragged about his 5 languages. LOL, he just used to type in a language that I didn't understand, and yeah, lol >_<

@Rasen: It looks great! Maybe bold those members now? ^^

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 09:42 PM   #149
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Spoiler:
Quote:

This is a fan-club for an awesome and caring friend of mine, who deserves to be well liked more than most people I know. Always willing to help anyone if they need it, not just her friends, she is a truely wonderful person. If you're a fan or friend or TRS, or if you just like her, feel free to join.

~Throw Rasen-Shuriken~

Honorary Member
Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Owners
1. Rasen_Chidori
2. matsuro

Co-Owners
1. Naruto117
2. Shikamaru Nara

Members
1. senbonzakura
2. trouble88
3. Kakazu111
4. Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
5. leaf177
6. Storm50
7. gama-sennin
8. Neisen Uchiha
9.Anathema
10. JenifferWonderland
11. alex1231
12. darkdemonofthemist
13. PervySai
14. Taker369
15. CardCaptor Sakura
16. kejon16

>_< Please don't hate me ... I just had too ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:43 PM   #150
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
LOL. If that's the way you want it, then that's the way it should be. No complaining coming from me. ^^ Although I still may go by that 5th member bolding thingy >_>

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 09:45 PM   #151
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Eh, he used to get annoying. I'm not really sure I remember exactly why I hated him. But, one thing that I hated when he did, was how he bragged about his 5 languages. LOL, he just used to type in a language that I didn't understand, and yeah, lol >_<

@Rasen: It looks great! Maybe bold those members now? ^^
lol xD What languages does he speak? (Yeah, he never bragged about them around me)
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 09:46 PM   #152
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Very nice TRS.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:46 PM   #153
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LOL. If that's the way you want it, then that's the way it should be. No complaining coming from me. ^^ Although I still may go by that 5th member bolding thingy >_>
On those Lines ... Not exactly, I was just giving you an idea ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 09:47 PM   #154
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol xD What languages does he speak? (Yeah, he never bragged about them around me)
Nah. I think he just did it back then just to be annoying. xD
I'm not really sure. I know Spanish is one of them though. not really sure of the rest >_<

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 PM   #155
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
On those Lines ... Not exactly, I was just giving you an idea ...
That's fine. ^_^

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 09:49 PM   #156
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Very nice TRS.
It's called balancing out tones, using the range available to you ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 09:51 PM   #157
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/Cries

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

LOL J/K

It's very nice ^_^

/Edited

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:53 PM   #158
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
/Cries

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

LOL J/K

It's very nice ^_^

/Edited
It actually looks very nice now. The colors match up pretty well. ^^

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 09:53 PM   #159
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
It's called balancing out tones, using the range available to you ...
Ahhh I see.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:58 PM   #160
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Ahhh I see.
Good.

LOL, jk >_<
^_^

R.I.P

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs