Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-31-2010, 08:31 PM   #121
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Thanks! And cool OP, I like the colors.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:32 PM   #122
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

/Added CCS

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:38 PM   #123
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
ah I see. *hugs you* How are you? ^^
*Hugs Back*
Haven't even gone to sleep yet, I have been on the whole time on this Forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
/All new members added, Shikamaru Nara added as second Co-Owner

Welcome all ^_^

And don't worry TRS, you can ask for whatever colours you want, I won't be offended ^_^

Just post what colours you want specificly and I'll change it for you
I haven't got off and stayed chatting in here, it looks like I got you 6 members doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervySai View Post
I like being in the center of attention! xD But ya, that's exactly what I thought of you.

So, what have you been up to lately?
Yeah ... Some don't see the Timid side of me, they only see the serious side and think, that I am being defensive when I'm not.

Nothing much except keeping Threads alive and on another Site every now and then ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:41 PM   #124
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
*Hugs Back*
Haven't even gone to sleep yet, I have been on the whole time on this Forum.

I haven't got off and stayed chatting in here, it looks like I got you 6 members doing that.

Yeah ... Some don't see the Timid side of me, they only see the serious side and think, that I am being defensive when I'm not.

Nothing much except keeping Threads alive and on another Site every now and then ...
aww.. well I guess that's still good cause I got to see you. ^^
But how are you feeling, tired?..

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:46 PM   #125
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

PervySai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
*Hugs Back*
Haven't even gone to sleep yet, I have been on the whole time on this Forum.I haven't got off and stayed chatting in here, it looks like I got you 6 members doing that.

I kind of know how that is, sometimes people get a wrong impression of me too. But once they get to know me, we can be good friends. You do seem somewhat popular though, at least here on the forums.

That's good.
mangagirl-ma sweetest gal
Gaara's Girl-ma bunny nurse
Hikari-chan-ma smexy nurse
Kakashi's Girl-ma awesome gal
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Declan
I loveee you <3 <3 You're just so amazing!
Quote:
I like PervySai because he's kind and he makes me laugh.
My clone: Mangekyou Sasuke
Bro Hugglers: TSSOM and Alix
george hyuga is a great dude
PervySai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #126
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I kind of know how that is, sometimes people get a wrong impression of me too. But once they get to know me, we can be good friends. You do seem somewhat popular though, at least here on the forums.

That's good.
I hate you >___>
lol jk >_<

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 08:52 PM   #127
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I hate you >___>
lol jk >_<
WTH?? lol Really, I wasn't expecting that!
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 08:54 PM   #128
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

/Does some editing

^_^

Old 10-31-2010, 08:54 PM   #129
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
aww.. well I guess that's still good cause I got to see you. ^^
But how are you feeling, tired?..
Yeah, Tired but fine, if I decide to stay up though, it's most likely, I will be going to sleep, at my early time of 3am ...
Quote:

That's good.
Not many really know me I hold back quite a lot, those that talk to me often have seen the more, fun side, I suppose you could call it, of me.

I think, to be honest, I am more popular amongst the less known people, I talk to many that are, some what unknown, though have, at times, become kind of known or popular, just because of me talking to them. I have been known to talk to new comers and everything, so yeah ...

Speaking of editing, check the OP of RC FC ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 08:55 PM   #130
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
WTH?? lol Really, I wasn't expecting that!
LOL, sorry. It was just there, I had to do it >_<
Quote:
/Does some editing

^_^
Nice. ^^

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 09:03 PM   #131
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
/Does some editing

^_^
It looks cool, man!

Quote:
Yeah, Tired but fine, if I decide to stay up though, it's most likely, I will be going to sleep, at my early time of 3am ...Not many really know me I hold back quite a lot, those that talk to me often have seen the more, fun side, I suppose you could call it, of me.

I think, to be honest, I am more popular amongst the less known people, I talk to many that are, some what unknown, though have, at times, become kind of known or popular, just because of me talking to them. I have been known to talk to new comers and everything, so yeah ...

Most of my friends here are "less known" people too. Really? They became kind of known or popular because of you talking to them? -Becomes popular- lol jk

You already add my name, thanks!

Quote:
LOL, sorry. It was just there, I had to do it >_<

Nice. ^^
It's fiiine, I lol'd hard xD
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 09:10 PM   #132
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, Tired but fine, if I decide to stay up though, it's most likely, I will be going to sleep, at my early time of 3am ...
Not many really know me I hold back quite a lot, those that talk to me often have seen the more, fun side, I suppose you could call it, of me.

Oh alright..that's fine ^^

I saw the edit. It looks nice. ^^ I think we could do something similar, but different in a way here ^^
Quote:
It looks cool, man!

Most of my friends here are "less known" people too. Really? They became kind of known or popular because of you talking to them? -Becomes popular- lol jk

It's fiiine, I lol'd hard xD
LOL. you're popular man. no need to worry. :P

Good. And thanks for the rep buddy. ^^

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #133
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

I saw the edit. It looks nice. ^^ I think we could do something similar, but different in a way here ^^

LOL. you're popular man. no need to worry. :P

Good. And thanks for the rep buddy. ^^
Me, popular? haha Yeah in real life, not on here though xD

You're welcome, bro.
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 09:15 PM   #134
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'll join!
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:15 PM   #135
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Well matsuro here, had half the Rep Bars he has now, ever since I dragged him out of his comfort zone, he's acquired more, LOL.
Quote:

I did that a while back now when I was bored, that last edit was adding members.,

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 09:16 PM   #136
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

/Does some more editing

Opinions?

/Added kejon

Old 10-31-2010, 09:17 PM   #137
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I love the OP!
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:17 PM   #138
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Me, popular? haha Yeah in real life, not on here though xD

You're welcome, bro.
Well I've seen you around a lot....hmm, maybe mistaken you for someone else....lol jk...but yeah, you're somewhat popular. ^^

Btw, just a random question. How well do you know Hyuga?

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 09:19 PM   #139
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

A Clash of Colours to be honest, but don't worry about me ... That's why I separate the darker colours and neutral colours away from the warmer colours and lighter colours on my Signature, I have a division between the two for gradual change.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 09:20 PM   #140
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
I'll join!
Welcome! ^_^
Quote:
Well matsuro here, had half the Rep Bars he has now, ever since I dragged him out of his comfort zone, he's acquired more, LOL.

I did that a while back now when I was bored, that last edit was adding members.,
Yeah, you took me out of my hiding place, lol >_<

Yeah, I see. Well I haven't seen the OP for a while there >_<
Quote:
/Does some more editing

Opinions?

/Added kejon
It looks great! hmm, maybe we could do something with like..every fifth member or something..?...something like that..

R.I.P

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs