Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-31-2010, 03:03 PM   #21
Jdoug312
Ninja Academy Student

Jdoug312 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Best UNS2 Xbox 360 Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Did I quit in the middle of a match?? No. I just stop fighting you because I did not want to have 7 matches at that time. You asked if I want to have 1 or 2 friendly. Then you complain about they way I fight because you losses and you send me 5 messages about it. I did not want to fight you again anyway because you are annoying.

The support I use is not cheap just because you can't stop them. Maybe if you were a little better you would have won.

The way you sounded in that first post it will make people think I am not good and you easily beat me multiple times. That would be lieing if you were trying to say that.

To make it simple I'm better. I could really not care if you don't like the support I use, which is a terrible reason why someone would lose.
Yes Hidan is a cheap support, BUT lets ignore that for a bit shall we? Yeah you won the first match. Second match when I used the exact same support you did, I won right? Third match I did the same, except I didnt pick pain liek you did, and instead picked Hinata...and I won again. Then in 1v1 we had a VERY close match in which you won by me making a dumb mistake, then we rematched it and I won CONVINCINGLY...again.

So yes, yes I say I'm the better player.
Jdoug312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:07 PM   #22
Jdoug312
Ninja Academy Student

Jdoug312 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I said you beat me once in the singles matches.

You are not better than me so just drop it. Don't respond to this and STOP messaging me on xbox live. I really have nothing else to say to you because I really don't understand how you can really think you are better than me.

I really hope you don't still think you made me quit because you were so much better because really you suck. The only reason you beat me in that singles match is because I don't play singles matches because you can't in ranked matches.
And my messages are REPLIES to yours, ie stop messaging ME. And that last part, "The only reason you beat me in that singles match is because I don't play singles matches because you can't in ranked matches" is a very VERY terrible reason to lose. I beat you in a singles, and I beat you with your exact supports, how can you say i'm not the better player?

All that said, I just want to play someone else in here, hopefully they don't spam either, and unlike you, hopefully they use more balanced supports. If not we can do some 1v1.
Jdoug312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:10 PM   #23
RecklessDeath
Freshmen Academy Student

RecklessDeath is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh we played seven matches? I really don't remember. But still, good game, your pretty beast with Suigetsu. :]
RecklessDeath is offline   Reply With Quote