Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-31-2010, 06:04 PM   #101
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Where do I sign to join

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:08 PM   #102
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

You just say you want to join, then eventually, the OP will add you to the list, whenever he is Logged On, once more ...

Two much dark colours and too much pink, LOL.
Oh Well, rather girlish ... LOL
/Not Complaining
Just saying ...

*Leaves Hint* Likes Light Colours ...Pastel Colours ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 10-31-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:16 PM   #103
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What. U say

Old 10-31-2010, 06:27 PM   #104
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was talking about the Opening Post of this Thread.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 06:28 PM   #105
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't get it o_____O

Old 10-31-2010, 06:35 PM   #106
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Don't worry about it, last thing we want, is for you to loose sleep over it, so don't worry, 'kay.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #107
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

PervySai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You can ask RC to change the OP text colour to a light/pastel colour.
mangagirl-ma sweetest gal
Gaara's Girl-ma bunny nurse
Hikari-chan-ma smexy nurse
Kakashi's Girl-ma awesome gal
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Declan
I loveee you <3 <3 You're just so amazing!
Quote:
I like PervySai because he's kind and he makes me laugh.
My clone: Mangekyou Sasuke
Bro Hugglers: TSSOM and Alix
george hyuga is a great dude
PervySai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #108
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

If I may I would like to join,

I see him as my role model
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #109
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

TRS is a girl though.
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #110
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervySai View Post
You can ask RC to change the OP text colour to a light/pastel colour.
No, I wouldn't do that, him and two others, thought about it for a day at least, they put a lot of planning into it, I don't want to seem ungreatful ...

I could have sworn, you didn't like me as a Member on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PervySai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
If I may I would like to join,

I see him as my role model
TRS is a girl though.
This is correct, I am female.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 07:50 PM   #111
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
No, I wouldn't do that, him and two others, thought about it for a day at least, they put a lot of planning into it, I don't want to seem ungreatful ...

I could have sworn, you didn't like me as a Member on here.This is correct, I am female.
I understand.

No, no! I don't know you well enough, but you seem like an interesting person. I'm sorry if I was rude back in the other day, it wasn't my intention to offend you in anyway. I just wrote exactly what I think about that issue and it could have been you or anyone else in the same position, it's nothing personal. Sometimes I should be less impulsive, so I apologise.
May I join your fanclub?
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 08:07 PM   #112
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No, you didn't offended me, possibly upset me just a little, though wasn't offended, I don't get offended easily, nor mad that easily, I am usually a very calm, quiet individual. I am still trying to relax in this Thread, I don't like being in the center of attention, I have been put there with this Thread, I usually keep to myself being reserved and naturally shy, I type in seriousness and Text Walls to hide behind, kind of ...

It's not up to me, possibly RC will just add you any way, since you asked.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 08:08 PM   #113
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i wish to join this awesome establishment

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:15 PM   #114
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

But I thought you liked the color purple? >_<

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:26 PM   #115
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

LOL I like using violet, in TC, as it has calming properties, but my overall favourite colours are Lighter Colours, for example, my favourite colour is Pale Pastel Pink. Though I do like the Lilac Text, hence why I use it on my Signature, being close to my favourite colour.

It's fine really ...

If you haven't noticed, all the Links in my Signature, ever, have been lighter colours.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 08:27 PM   #116
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
LOL I like using violet, in TC, as it has calming properties, but my overall favourite colours are Lighter Colours, for example, my favourite colour is Pale Pastel Pink. Though I do like the Lilac Text, hence why I use it on my Signature, being close to my favourite colour, it's fine really ...
ah I see. *hugs you* How are you? ^^

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 08:28 PM   #117
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

/All new members added, Shikamaru Nara added as second Co-Owner

Welcome all ^_^

And don't worry TRS, you can ask for whatever colours you want, I won't be offended ^_^

Just post what colours you want specificly and I'll change it for you

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:29 PM   #118
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Oi, I'll join!

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:30 PM   #119
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Welcome. ^^ Just wait for Rasen to add you. ^^

R.I.P
Old 10-31-2010, 08:31 PM   #120
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
No, you didn't offended me, possibly upset me just a little, though wasn't offended, I don't get offended easily, nor mad that easily, I am usually a very calm, quiet individual. I am still trying to relax in this Thread, I don't like being in the center of attention, I have been put there with this Thread, I usually keep to myself being reserved and naturally shy, I type in seriousness and Text Walls to hide behind, kind of ...

It's not up to me, possibly RC will just add you any way, since you asked.
I like being in the center of attention! xD But ya, that's exactly what I thought of you.

So, what have you been up to lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i wish to join this awesome establishment
Taker, decided to show up?
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs