Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-31-2010, 03:41 PM   #81
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
......Fine...I'll get off then...
Well if you would have heard the way i said that..then you would know that i didnt mean it that way at all ><
sorry....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:44 PM   #82
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

T: It ain't hallowe'en for me it's November 1st 11:44am here.

M: You ... Don't want me to go ... then?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:45 PM   #83
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
T: It ain't hallowe'en for me it's November 1st 11:44am here.

M: You ... Don't want me to go ... then?
I forgot you a day head of me TRS ^^ so what ddid you do for halloween??

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:49 PM   #84
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

well..i have to go now...
*Sigh* my bad timing as always....hope u have lots of fun here TRS
Take care... ^^

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:50 PM   #85
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

T: Nothing much just stayed up all night like normal, unfortunately, nothing spooky happened, it's saddening ...

Oh how I love the Supernatural ...

M: I'll try, I still feel uncomfortable, though Bye for now ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 03:53 PM   #86
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

so does that mean you like ghost and stuff that not normal TRS??

Old 10-31-2010, 03:56 PM   #87
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am intrigued in the Supernatural World, I find it fasinating, in fact I was considering becoming a Paranormal Investigator, going into apparent haunted locations, to find proof that there is a such thing as the Paranormal.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #88
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I am intrigued in the Supernatural World, I find it fasinating, in fact I was considering becoming a Paranormal Investigator, going into apparent haunted locations, to find proof that there is a such thing as the Paranormal.
I'm going to watching the 6 hours Ghost Hunters Live on Syfy TONIGHT right NOW!!! I love the Supernature World!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:03 PM   #89
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I like anything to do with, anything Supernatural or out of the ordinary, that's why I like drawing such things, as a Phoenix and Dragon, Fantasy, Mythology, Supernatural and the Paranormal, I find them all interesting.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 04:04 PM   #90
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I've never seen your drawings TRS. Do you have them posted on the forum somewhere? o.o Yay Ghost Hunters Live is starting!! ^.^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 10-31-2010, 04:07 PM   #91
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I have a Link, I recently put on my Signature, which Links to my post, that has all my Drawings on ... Or, all the ones I am allowed to put on posts, in this Forum.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 04:08 PM   #92
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wanta kill the ghost out of my house?? that ghost had threw almost thing that you can thinks of at me. and yet it's does when my famliy leave the house T.T

Old 10-31-2010, 04:08 PM   #93
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay then, I'll check them out.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 10-31-2010, 04:10 PM   #94
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You have a Ghost in your House? I don't think, I can kill Ghosts ... I am just interested in such things Trouble ...

'Kay L/M just don't expect the best Drawings ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 10-31-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:43 PM   #95
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You have a Ghost in your House? I don't think, I can kill Ghosts ... I am just interested in such things Trouble ...

'Kay L/M just don't expect the best Drawings ...
Yea that ghost threw stuff at me and try to hurt when my family not home

Old 10-31-2010, 04:44 PM   #96
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

*joins a second time*

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:03 PM   #97
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The two TRS FC's got merged Neisen ... So really you didn't need to rejoin, though, it's Okay ...

I've never been in a haunted house in my life Trouble, though can imagine it must be worrying.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2010, 05:04 PM   #98
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The two TRS FC's got merged Neisen ... So really you didn't need to rejoin, though, it's Okay ...

I've never been in a haunted house in my life Trouble, though can imagine it must be worrying.
I hate being hurt by ghost T.T

Old 10-31-2010, 05:06 PM   #99
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:

But you're so awesome I just had to join a second time.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:29 PM   #100
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Uh ... Thanks ...

*Sigh* I am still trying to get use to all this ...
>//>

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs