Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default The Best UNS2 Xbox 360 Player

If you think you are the best, one of the best or just great at Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for the XBOX 360, then come and fight me I want to have a great and hard fight. I will take on any opponent. So post your gamertag so I may fight you.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
Jdoug312
Ninja Academy Student

Jdoug312 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Best UNS2 Xbox 360 Player

gt: "o H u n t 3 r" no quotes of course.
Jdoug312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I will add you win I'm next online.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
Jdoug312
Ninja Academy Student

Sounds like a plan.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:44 PM   #5
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

HcG Irish Fury

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:29 AM   #6
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite

VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex

AK Motion.

I would love to challenge you. You use a mic?
VirtualAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:31 AM   #7
RecklessDeath
Freshmen Academy Student

RecklessDeath is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ReCkLeSs De4Th :]
RecklessDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:04 AM   #8
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post
AK Motion.

I would love to challenge you. You use a mic?
No I broke my mic a long time ago and I didn't think it was important enough to replace.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:27 AM   #9
RecklessDeath
Freshmen Academy Student

Beat Deidara 4-2. But the last two matches got really laggy for some reason. Oh well. Good games.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:32 AM   #10
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If you use characters other than Minato, Naruto and all his variations, Itachi and Shino. Then sure! I'll fight you. Those characters are extremely spammy - is all.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:45 AM   #11
Jdoug312
Ninja Academy Student

I want everyone in this thread to play me. gt: "o H u n t 3 r" no quotes
Old 10-31-2010, 10:50 AM   #12
RecklessDeath
Freshmen Academy Student

Add me. ReCkLeSs De4Th.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:09 AM   #13
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
If you use characters other than Minato, Naruto and all his variations, Itachi and Shino. Then sure! I'll fight you. Those characters are extremely spammy - is all.
I use Suigestu mostly. Other than him I use Kakuzu and Juugo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessDeath View Post
Beat Deidara 4-2. But the last two matches got really laggy for some reason. Oh well. Good games.
We played 7 times I won 3......
Old 10-31-2010, 02:07 PM   #14
Jdoug312
Ninja Academy Student

Next opponent please? I just beat Deidara#1 and made him stop playing me. 1st he used Suigetsu, Hidan (of course right?) and deidara. I used kirin sasuke, suigetsu, and juugo. He beat me. Than I used Neji, and the same supports as him (Hidan and Deidara again) and beat him. Then I used Itachi, and his supports (I didnt spam, I didnt awaken, finished with team jutsu lol). Then we did 1 v 1, Neji vs Sui, his Sui beat me. Then we did 2 more 1 v 1s, same characters, I won, and made him quite playing me. All he does is sub, grab, and use supports, and since that didnt work on me in 1 v 1, I creamed him for a bit till he stopped.

Oh, quick note, he likes to hit you when you're reading a msg that he wrote to you...

I'm just disappointed because he sounds like he doesn't use cheap tactics on the boards, but when i fought him, it was more of the same, just liked ranked...though I gotta admit, he didn't spam, so thats a plus.

Last edited by Jdoug312; 10-31-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:15 PM   #15
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312 View Post
Next opponent please? I just beat Deidara#1 and made him stop playing me. 1st he used Suigetsu, Hidan (of course right?) and deidara. I used kirin sasuke, suigetsu, and juugo. He beat me. Than I used Neji, and the same supports as him (Hidan and Deidara again) and beat him. Then I used Itachi, and his supports (didnt spam, didnt awaken, finished with team jutsu lol). Then we did 1 v 1, Neji vs Sui, his Sui beat me. Then we did 2 more 1 v 1s, same characters, I won, and made him quite playing me. All he does is sub, grab, and use supports, and since that didnt work on me in 1 v 1, I creamed him for a bit till he stopped.
You made me stop playing you?????
You won once in a singles fight and you made me stop playing you. Do you think you are good or something. I beat you and you complain about my support saying I use them in cheap ways what kind of complaint is that. Do you just found any reason why you LOSE. Are you kinding me your a special jonin and you think your better than me. I don't play 1 on 1 fights because I always play online ranked fights. You won once in the singles fights and you think I got scared of you?

You asked at first if I wanted to have a fight or 2. Then you complain and say we should have a 1vs1 fight best of 7. I didn't want to have a best of 7 its boring.

You not better than me and you certainly didn't scare me off and made me stop playing you.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:20 PM   #16
deidara#1
Pun-isher

I sorry for the double post but I really can't believe this guy thinks he scared me off after beating me once and complaining about the way I fight.

He is a special jonin and he thinks he is that good?
Old 10-31-2010, 02:32 PM   #17
Jdoug312
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
You made me stop playing you?????
You won once in a singles fight and you made me stop playing you. Do you think you are good or something. I beat you and you complain about my support saying I use them in cheap ways what kind of complaint is that. Do you just found any reason why you LOSE. Are you kinding me your a special jonin and you think your better than me. I don't play 1 on 1 fights because I always play online ranked fights. You won once in the singles fights and you think I got scared of you?

You asked at first if I wanted to have a fight or 2. Then you complain and say we should have a 1vs1 fight best of 7. I didn't want to have a best of 7 its boring.

You not better than me and you certainly didn't scare me off and made me stop playing you.
I didnt say the way you used your supports were cheap, I said you use cheap supports, IE Hidan. Very game after that I used Neji and the same supports you did and won. Then after that I used the same supports u did, switching Pain with Hinata, and won...then we went to 1v1 where u beat me the 1st time, when i had neji, and you said something along the lines of "i win, it was only close because you used awakening", to which I said "don't let me awaken then?" I mean come on, its Neji for crying out loud..not Itachi, not Naruto, NEJI. His support is a power up that drains a little chakra, not cheap whatsoever, I have to get close and combo you still right? Then you quit....
Old 10-31-2010, 02:35 PM   #18
Jdoug312
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I sorry for the double post but I really can't believe this guy thinks he scared me off after beating me once and complaining about the way I fight.

He is a special jonin and he thinks he is that good?
I beat you once???? REALLY? Please lie better. I had a +1 or + 2 victory/loss to you, and you stopped playing. And what does my rank have to do with anything? I ddidnt get the game until tuesday of last week, and I don't like playing ranked because of all the spammers.

So YES, I say I AM better than you.

LOL and he neg reps me. Lol are you butthurt (can I say that here?)?
Old 10-31-2010, 02:42 PM   #19
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
I didnt say the way you used your supports were cheap, I said you use cheap supports, IE Hidan. Very game after that I used Neji and the same supports you did and won. Then after that I used the same supports u did, switching Pain with Hinata, and won...then we went to 1v1 where u beat me the 1st time, when i had neji, and you said something along the lines of "i win, it was only close because you used awakening", to which I said "don't let me awaken then?" I mean come on, its Neji for crying out loud..not Itachi, not Naruto, NEJI. His support is a power up that drains a little chakra, not cheap whatsoever, I have to get close and combo you still right? Then you quit....
Did I quit in the middle of a match?? No. I just stop fighting you because I did not want to have 7 matches at that time. You asked if I want to have 1 or 2 friendly. Then you complain about they way I fight because you losses and you send me 5 messages about it. I did not want to fight you again anyway because you are annoying.

The support I use is not cheap just because you can't stop them. Maybe if you were a little better you would have won.

The way you sounded in that first post it will make people think I am not good and you easily beat me multiple times. That would be lieing if you were trying to say that.

To make it simple I'm better. I could really not care if you don't like the support I use, which is a terrible reason why someone would lose.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:47 PM   #20
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
I beat you once???? REALLY? Please lie better. I had a +1 or + 2 victory/loss to you, and you stopped playing. And what does my rank have to do with anything? I ddidnt get the game until tuesday of last week, and I don't like playing ranked because of all the spammers.

So YES, I say I AM better than you.

LOL and he neg reps me. Lol are you butthurt (can I say that here?)
I said you beat me once in the singles matches.

You are not better than me so just drop it. Don't respond to this and STOP messaging me on xbox live. I really have nothing else to say to you because I really don't understand how you can really think you are better than me.

I really hope you don't still think you made me quit because you were so much better because really you suck. The only reason you beat me in that singles match is because I don't play singles matches because you can't in ranked matches.