Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
JustOwnin

Default Challenge!

"These kn3wbz are a disease, and OWNAGE is it's remedy." - BOOK OF OWNAGE. OWNed Chapter. OWNed Verse.

It is I, the very PERSONFICATION of OWNAGE!
It is I, the beginning! I, the end! I, the very CONCEPT OF TIME in which those words are based!

And I have come to make a declaration to the entirity of the naruto community.

I AM THE GREATEST NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM AND NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2 PLAYER IN THE WORLD!

Just one percent of my power and might transcend that of EIGHT GATE GUY! The rikudo sage( the sage of seven paths) himself BOWS TO MY POWER!

As such I CHALLENGE YOU ALL to a

FIRST TO TEN ENDURANCE MATCH IN NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2 IN THE FIRST YEAR OF IT'S RELEASE! (xbox360/PSN)

Of course, for defeating me the winner of this challenge will be well compensated. I declare that who shall ever defeat me will I will grant

20 dollars through paypal to the winner of such challenge!

But I warn you

DEFEATING ME IS LIKE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, AND NONE OF YOU ARE TOM CRUISE!

So I say onto you bring it. Come and try to choke what doesn't breath! Come, and try to deceive with your petty mental parlor tricks that which is truth ITSELF as such cannot be deceived! Come and try to perceive my attacks with your Byakugon. Just know that my attacks come from all 360 degrees as such your blind spot WILL be attacked!

And just so you don't think I"m some random kn3wb with big fish small pawn syndrome I'll list my credentials.
*Top 8 at evo For DOA4
*Winner of countless DOA Tournaments
*Considered the best doa4 player at the beginning of the game in 2005 before retirement.

Before the beginning of DOA time I made such a message warning kn3wbz of my coming on DOAcentral.com. Unfortunately for them, they doubted my power. Now I am so respected in the community that I am an ADMIN of the central site for doa news, strategy, and play DOAcentral.com.

Know that you face a seasoned VETERAN a PRO beyond pro. For I exist where L33TN3ZZ LIVES and where WIN RESPAWNS!

Stipulations:
1.) FT10(ENDURANCE MATCH) or FT5
2.) PSN: JustOwnin
GAMERTAG360: i JustOwnin i
NickName: JustOwnin
Purpose: JustOwnin
Results: JustOwnin
3.) Pick any character you want, any team you desire, the stage will either be random or agreed upon.
4.) I have the game for both systems.

THINGS TO DO AFTER BEING CHALLENGED BY JUSTOWNIN
1.) Realize that what was in that coffin that Uchiha Madara so damn scared was ME!
2.) Prepare a place on your wall for the CERTIFICATE OF OWNAGE that will be sent to your soon after your beat down.
3.) Put your feelings in a safe place, so they won't get OWNED!
4.) Sign up for the class "Life after OWNAGE." Sign up quick, classes fill up FAST!
5.) PREPARE TO BE OWNED!

The following has been a message from the FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE. With only one life to live and no continues . . . [read sig pic]
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 10-30-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Challenge!

Well I posted in your other thread, but sure I'll challenge you. PSN: mrbluhart.
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:39 PM   #3
bobbyyug
Academy Graduate

bobbyyug is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i whant a challange are you up for it ? PSN:bobbyyug pm me if you are

battle me in storm 3
bobbyyug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Basically what reyno said. Also, you can play me whenever I'm online. I'm M4_FTW1
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You should really check the forum when you challenge people man lol. Anyway I was really amped since you had so much to say about yourself so I'm going to say this here:

First challenger REYNO wins. 11 to 3.

Good game though, man. You're pretty good.
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #6
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

gratz thats the reyno i know

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:11 PM   #7
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

That guy was banned.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #8
Alex_BR
Genin Elite

Alex_BR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sounds like a "forever alone" kind of person to me =D

Congratulations on that.
Alex_BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:25 PM   #9
mavrikgames
Ninja Academy Student

mavrikgames is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ur not dat good. I saw urr match with Y2KFrosty. You got punished.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:13 PM   #10
albertobankai
Genin

albertobankai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to albertobankai

you aint got nothing on me

clash of rev3-1033-1369-7582

PSN: Albertobankai12

feel free to add me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
albertobankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:16 PM   #11
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Old 10-30-2010, 06:26 PM   #12
new sharingan
Ninja Academy Student

new sharingan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why was he banned?
new sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #13
INFINITE LIGHT
Academy Graduate

INFINITE LIGHT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to INFINITE LIGHT Send a message via MSN to INFINITE LIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to INFINITE LIGHT

I am here. Whoever wishes to see my incredibly immense power can see it.

I have the game on both systems:

360: i JustOwnin i
ps3: JustOwnin
INFINITE LIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm M4_FTW1. I'll send you a request. Let's play.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #15
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJustOwnin View Post

Now I see... you use all those tactics you so "kindly" laid out in the other topic you made. I didn't realize I've known you all this time. I'm DBuild12289 by the way, the hero you keep challenging in ranked.

I've played you many times... and though you're good, you have an obvious weakness using those tactics. It just takes one opening to throw you completely off your game and then by keeping the pressure going it seems to disorient you.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas

Last edited by pathbeyondthedark; 11-07-2010 at 03:05 PM.
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #16
shadow9794
Academy Graduate

shadow9794 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol wow thts quite a declaration but im game psn: shadow9794

feel free to msg me wenever u wana get beat
shadow9794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #17
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJustOwnin View Post

Erhm... isn't ban evasion a banable offense? Not 100% on that, but it's terrible judgement to post a confession that you're someone who got banned in the thread that you got banned for... seems pretty stupid to me.

Also, I somehow doubt you're the best.
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #18
Tevin Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Tevin Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just ownin I'm ready to fight you. I added you but you won't accept it... are you scared of me or something? But anyways My PSN is SuperTev
Tevin Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #19
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

JustOwnin if you don't quit the game or are banned by the forums again I will play you within the first week of December, that's when my game comes

Besides people have beaten you; there's evidence of it. So don't brag that you're unbeatable
Invisible Fog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #20
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fog View Post
JustOwnin if you don't quit the game or are banned by the forums again I will play you within the first week of December, that's when my game comes

Besides people have beaten you; there's evidence of it. So don't brag that you're unbeatable
I beat him three times last night, and several times before that. We're about even in that department.

He's good, but I'm not sure why he needs to boast so much when he's definitely not the best...

oh well

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote