Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:23 AM   #21
XxxPuppetmasterxxX
Genin Elite

XxxPuppetmasterxxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: one piece vs naruto shippuden which is better

*facepalm* then what are they?
XxxPuppetmasterxxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:24 AM   #22
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

HachibiXSenpai obviously never even bothered with the manga, which is million times better than the anime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:27 AM   #23
XxxPuppetmasterxxX
Genin Elite

"@Hachibi i've known and read one piece over 70 chapters inluding watching the anime"

isn't this what hachibi told you about one piece? i'm pretty sure he did read and watch the manga
Old 10-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #24
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Why didn't he wait until he got to the better parts of the manga?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #25
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Naruto Shippuden is way better they have more Action

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #26
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yet another person who never read the One Piece manga.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #27
XxxPuppetmasterxxX
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Why didn't he wait until he got to the better parts of the manga?
he did, all you seem to be doing is bashing at him just because he prefers naruto over one piece
Old 10-30-2010, 08:32 AM   #28
XxxPuppetmasterxxX
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwynethUchiha View Post
Naruto Shippuden is way better they have more Action
i agree with you.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:34 AM   #29
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Yet another person who never read the One Piece manga.
wow, this post really proved you can learn to accept someone's opinion about naruto shippuden
HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:34 AM   #30
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

You know what your right I'm gonna stop.

After all talking to a Narutard is like talking to a brick wall.

Trust me he isn't the first, I experienced countless Narutards who I can't seem to get through.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:35 AM   #31
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
wow, this post really proved you can learn to accept someone's opinion about naruto shippuden
Actually fyi I can compare which manga have more action if you want.

I can count all the action scenes from both manga and see which have more. I'm willing to bet that One Piece will have more.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:36 AM   #32
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

maybe if you didn't call them "naruards" you wouldn't be bashed alot, one piece fanboys (a.k.a. the bad ones) are no better. plus the way your calling us narutards is just rather immature, just leave already if your gonna act this way on a thread.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:23 PM   #33
ArtieBoy
Academy Graduate

ArtieBoy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

One Piece Is far better then Naruto.
Yea One piece had a slow start (though i liked the early chapters) & i feel bad for those who stopped 70chapters in. Unlike Naruto One Piece gets better as it goes along unlike Naruto. It really went down hill when part 2 started.

The story is better
Eiichiro Oda foreshadows events weather its on the cover pages or within the manga itself & it comes together like a puzzle hardly no character are ever forgotten about (wish the same could be said for Naruto). Oda does a great job @ constructing his world & building a history behind it.
Kishimoto foreshadows events in Naruto but not anywhere near the level of Oda. Just look @ how long it took for him to reveal the Kages from other villages. those are major names we should of known about since the start of Naruto.

The characters are FAR more developed than that of any naruto character (LOOK @ Usopp as a prime example)

The comedy is better
ODA dont recycle perverted jokes unlike Kishimoto who cant seem to stop making perverted Jokes. 1000 years of death. (perverted) Armadillo WANG/Dong (perverted) almost everything out of Jiraiyas mouth (perverted) so n & so forth One Piece has a wide verity of jokes whether its perverted just plain silly or a random joke that just comes out @ the heat of the moment Oda is well versed in terms of humor.

Fights
they work on two completely different systems. so i wont go into details about which is better.

so in short. if you stopped reading one piece 70 chapters in your just a close minded manga reader. I use to be a Narutard Until i started reading one piece

& for the person who said One Piece pirates aren't real pirates you should go & look @ how poorly executed ninjas are in Naruto. One piece does a better job @ portraying pirates than Naruto portraying ninjas

ArtieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:33 PM   #34
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Chunin Exam Participant

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtieBoy View Post
One Piece Is far better then Naruto.
Yea One piece had a slow start (though i liked the early chapters) & i feel bad for those who stopped 70chapters in. Unlike Naruto One Piece gets better as it goes along unlike Naruto. It really went down hill when part 2 started.

The story is better
Eiichiro Oda foreshadows events weather its on the cover pages or within the manga itself & it comes together like a puzzle hardly no character are ever forgotten about (wish the same could be said for Naruto). Oda does a great job @ constructing his world & building a history behind it.
Kishimoto foreshadows events in Naruto but not anywhere near the level of Oda. Just look @ how long it took for him to reveal the Kages from other villages. those are major names we should of known about since the start of Naruto.

The characters are FAR more developed than that of any naruto character (LOOK @ Usopp as a prime example)

The comedy is better
ODA dont recycle perverted jokes unlike Kishimoto who cant seem to stop making perverted Jokes. 1000 years of death. (perverted) Armadillo WANG/Dong (perverted) almost everything out of Jiraiyas mouth (perverted) so n & so forth One Piece has a wide verity of jokes whether its perverted just plain silly or a random joke that just comes out @ the heat of the moment Oda is well versed in terms of humor.

Fights
they work on two completely different systems. so i wont go into details about which is better.

so in short. if you stopped reading one piece 70 chapters in your just a close minded manga reader. I use to be a Narutard Until i started reading one piece

& for the person who said One Piece pirates aren't real pirates you should go & look @ how poorly executed ninjas are in Naruto. One piece does a better job @ portraying pirates than Naruto portraying ninjas
yeah your totally right dude i totally agree o.o

Kankuros Awesome :3

My sis in real life: Kibafan1
My Teacher: Taker369

Forum Gf: mangagirl <3
Forum Mom: Kakashi's Girl
put this on your siggy if you love kibafan1.

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:40 PM   #35
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Naruto Shippuden (manga)

One Piece's characters are just drawn way too weird.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:32 PM   #36
ArtieBoy
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Naruto Shippuden (manga)

One Piece's characters are just drawn way too weird.
but yet you probably made nowhere in the manga for one piece

& BTW the manga for naruto Is just NARUTO not naruto shippuden.
its sad that people who reads the manga makes this mistake

Old 11-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #37
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

Let darkdemonofthemist stick by her decision of what she likes better. if this thread is gonna let you choose between naruto or one piece then let the people have their own say in this instead of telling them of how they haven't "read far into" one piece all the time, cause that's no different from telling naruto fans that they should be either "forced" to watch one piece or tell them to stop whatching what they like better just to put them on YOUR own intrests. Oh and just to correct....oda had his fair share in perverted jokes too. Does Robin grabbing franky's "b**s" ring a bell to anyone? And to add to that...oda recycles the shark jaw face thing when everyone gets mad at luffy or someone else, or when they freak out. Look, i don't want to look for trouble around here but.....can't you guys just let the people who like naruto be? Cause mostly the one piece fans are kinda bullies towards them...yeah, the naruto fans may have similarities but come on you guys this is a sociable forum here! Lets just let bygones be bygones and let people have their own opinion if they prefer naruto over one piece or such. truce?

P.s. maybe its not a good idea to post anime vs anime threads since this place is just about talking about other animes, not a soon to be flame war thread. I'm not saying you people shouldn't be entitled to your opinion of one piece but i'm just merly suggesting.

Last edited by HachibiXSenpai; 11-01-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #38
ArtieBoy
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
Let darkdemonofthemist stick by her decision of what she likes better.
But if you didn't make it far in One series or hardly read into it. because "you dont like how the characters are drawn"
you have no say in this topic. thats just being biased in its purest form

Quote:
if this thread is gonna let you choose between naruto or one piece then let the people have their own say in this instead of telling them of how they haven't "read far into" one piece all the time,
Then were the hell is the discussion @ when you have people making stupid STUPID remarks like I like naruto more because one piece has weird looking characters. They could at least bring something a little intelligent to the thread

Quote:
cause that's no different from telling naruto fans that they should be either "forced" to watch one piece or tell them to stop whatching what they like better just to put them on YOUR own intrests
Who ever stops watching something they like because someone told them so is stupid. Thats all
Many people out there can read multiple series @ once.

Quote:
Oh and just to correct....oda had his fair share in perverted jokes too.Does Robin grabbing franky's "b**s" ring a bell to anyone?
Who are you correcting.
Quote:
One Piece has a wide verity of jokes whether its perverted just plain silly or a random joke that just comes out @ the heat of the moment Oda is well versed in terms of humor
You should read through a post more throughly because i clearly stated Oda makes Perverted jokes

Quote:
And to add to that...oda recycles the shark jaw face thing when everyone gets mad at luffy or someone else, or when they freak out.
Thats an emotion just like when naruto Or sakura makes a similar face but they teeth dont get sharp like characters in one piece
I rather see a certian kind of emotion displayed repeatedly then stale humor.

Quote:
i don't want to look for trouble around here but.....can't you guys just let the people who like naruto be?
Sure i can just let them be. but they have to have better argument. or at least read a decent amount of one piece b4 making some stupid remark like (UGLY CHARACTERS)

Quote:
Cause mostly the one piece fans are kinda bullies towards them...yeah,
there the bullies they make fun of our series because theres no bishonens

Quote:
Lets just let bygones be bygones and let people have their own opinion if they prefer naruto over one piece or such.
if they read 1-10 chapters of one piece they dont even deserve to be posting in this thread

Quote:
truce?

Quote:
P.s. maybe its not a good idea to post anime vs anime threads since this place is just about talking about other animes, not a soon to be flame war thread. I'm not saying you people shouldn't be entitled to your opinion of one piece but i'm just merly suggesting.
these kind of topics are fine but others just get alittle irritated when someone post nonsense like "One Piece sux because it has pirates & everyone knows ninjas are way cooler"

http://forum.1mangaDOT com/showthread.php?t=99697&page=15 here is a perfect example of this kind of thread when most of the users read all both series

i can call it truths. but ill just have to ignore this thread in general in order for me to call it that because i know more post will be posted like that later on in the future

Last edited by ArtieBoy; 11-01-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #39
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

whats a "bishonen"?
Old 11-02-2010, 03:05 PM   #40
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

One piece is way better O.O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote