Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Alucard vs Goku

Alucard Vs Goku

I've heard things about Alucard being omnipotent, but I want to say one thing: Do you have proof? If you don't, don't bring the word up into this thread.

Who wins?
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:51 PM   #2
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Alucard vs Goku

He's suposedly Omnipresent. He doesn't have the power to beat Goku though.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:57 AM   #3
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
He's suposedly Omnipresent. He doesn't have the power to beat Goku though.
Omnipresent? How?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:59 AM   #4
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

He has the power to be everywhere at once, making him Omnipresent.

His base speed is Hypersonic+ if I recall correctly.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:10 AM   #5
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Again where is the proof that he is Hypersonic?

You can't just state it I'm afraid.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:14 AM   #6
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Who is hypersonic?
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:21 AM   #7
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Everyone according to the Battlegrounds.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:21 AM   #8
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I don't remember, but I calced one of his feats with a friend and he came out as Hypersonic. Unfortunately, I don't remember what the calc was or what feat I used to calc it.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:47 AM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Everyone according to the Battlegrounds.

Are you serious? Alucard is also Hypersonic according to OBD.

@First: He can only be omnipresent for a little while.

Anyway, Familiars should be able to kill Goku considering the fact that it devoured and estimated 200,000,000 souls.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:14 AM   #10
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Omnipresent? How?
You do notice I put "Suposedly" in front of omnipresent right?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:20 AM   #11
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Your all just stating bla bla bla is Hypersonic without any proof, well most of the time.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #12
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Other people have proven it, it's just I don't have the calcs myself. At least that's my case.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #13
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Well why don't you actually post the proof?

That will solve everything.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:40 AM   #14
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Doing the calculations isn't worth doing them to prove someone over the internet that I'm right. At least not in my book.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:00 AM   #15
tyrell4life194
Banned

People calm down here, just show the calculations and get it over with. I know Alucard is Hypersonic+, but I forgot the calcs, cause it's been a very long time since I watched Hellsing.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #16
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Alucard should take this,
with familiars, he easily has an army numbering into the many thousands.

Go look up the calcs, he is easily hypersonic+

Also, with Regen, it is very hard to kill him,
Goku would need to completely evaporate all of his blood for Alucard to die.

Plus limited Omnipresence also puts a hamper on Goku's victory.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #17
tyrell4life194
Banned

The only way to kill Alucard that I know of is with the weapon of God, or just holy things. He can't stay out in the sunlight either I'm afraid. Alucard has an army of Familiars, and he devoured 200,000,000 souls. I don't see how Goku is gonna beat him.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:33 PM   #18
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrell4life194 View Post
The only way to kill Alucard that I know of is with the weapon of God, or just holy things. He can't stay out in the sunlight either I'm afraid. Alucard has an army of Familiars, and he devoured 200,000,000 souls. I don't see how Goku is gonna beat him.
by throwing a planet buster?
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:38 PM   #19
tyrell4life194
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
by throwing a planet buster?
Goku won't be stupid enough to kill 6 billion innocent people, just to get rid of one dude.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:39 PM   #20
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
Who is hypersonic?
Lots of characters. Some have been calculated to move at 1 mile per second.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote